[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
corosou a écrit :
"
corneredreality a écrit :
Spoiler
"
corosou a écrit :
Well, so much for getting excited about what Splitting/Shattering get from Crucible trees.

We got an absolutely useless piece of crap mod...

Wtf, what an astronomical bummer :/

https://poedb.tw/us/Weapon_passive

LMFAO

Found some goodies:
---------------------------------
+2 to Minimum Endurance Charges
+2 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
-2 to Maximum Power Charges

+

+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges
+1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
-1 to Maximum Power Charges
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
50% increased Effect of Exposure on you
Attack Hits have 20% chance to Maim you for 4 seconds
Immune to Exposure
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 3 Empower
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 3 Enlighten

I'm sure I missed some good or better ones...

Thx )

I'm sure everything is fine, was just hoping for something a bit more interesting, like Ice Spear and Ball Lightning got with Return.

Anything useful, but ES??

Though, it's also weird this info is already available for data mining... so not sure about how true it is. Let's hope not.

Ye, it seems like there are things that are way off. 2 more days xD
So just made an experimental Pradoxica using the datamined nodes.

------------------------------------------
Paradoxica (Possible Crucible Nodes)

T1: Adds 11 to 26 Physical Damage

T2: +100% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
-3% to Critical Strike Chance

T3: 30% chance to inflict Brittle (Will this be possible on 1h Swords? If so INSANE!)
Cannot inflict Freeze or Chill

T4: Banner Skills have 75% increased Aura Effect
50% increased Reservation of Banner Skills (No reservation for this build!)

203m DPS (61m against Ubers!) https://pobb.in/7DHJEMq5HPfz
That's with a tree for one weapon! Can imagine with really goood gear hitting 250m!

Dernière édition par corneredreality, le 6 avr. 2023 11:36:08
"
Spoiler

T3: 30% chance to inflict Brittle (Will this be possible on 1h Swords? If so INSANE!)

That's with a tree for one weapon! Can imagine with really goood gear hitting 250m!

Nice nice, looking forward to seeing how the actual toon turns out!
"
corosou a écrit :
"
Spoiler

Nice nice, looking forward to seeing how the actual toon turns out!

On second thought I don't think the Brittle node would work since it's not conflux :(
"

On second thought I don't think the Brittle node would work since it's not conflux :(

Hehe, yup! Now u understand why I mentioned Leadership's Price ;)
how do you manage to use pride, since it has a 470 mana cost? Is there a part of the build that I might'Ve missed or do you unresere mana before casting it?
"
hydrolisk12 a écrit :
how do you manage to use pride, since it has a 470 mana cost? Is there a part of the build that I might'Ve missed or do you unresere mana before casting it?

Linked as shown, plus reduced mana cost flask:

I was looking at shattering steel builds on PoE Ninja,and a lot of people are using Gladiator for them and I can't for the life of me work out why?

also a lot of people even champs are using sword and shield?

I always assume dual wield or 2h champ was the only way to go??

any insight here would be appreciated!
Hello, first thanks for the build and all, I'm new to POE and am starting a new char. I was looking for a dual wielding build and found this one and found it pretty cool !

My questions might sound dumb but i'm really new to this game (I watched Salendrak's tutorial videos but have still a lot to learn).

- When should you drop skills like "Fury Bolts" or "Freedom of Movement" that you mentionned ?
- How could you get Mana Flows without taking the Mana and Mana regenration before ?
- You're mentionning Ambidexterity in your leveling tree order but it isnt skilled in the build, did you drop it at some point ?

I dont quite fully understand how gems work in the skills tree but I'll get there (this game have a lot to teach lol).

Sorry if my questions are already answered in either your post or other replies and that I didnt find it.
"
Mursenary a écrit :
Spoiler
I was looking at shattering steel builds on PoE Ninja,and a lot of people are using Gladiator for them and I can't for the life of me work out why?

also a lot of people even champs are using sword and shield?

I always assume dual wield or 2h champ was the only way to go??

any insight here would be appreciated!

For Glad they seem to be going for Max Block, Challenger Charges for AS+MS and you also get to ignore any Phys Dmg. Reduction mobs may have after blocking.

Sword & Board is a very strong combo, and it should work fine, but I dunno that I would enjoy Shattering Steel as my main skill. For me it's more a switch in for bossing.

Either way, 2H or Sword & Board should work fine, if built properly.

"
hazu___ a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello, first thanks for the build and all, I'm new to POE and am starting a new char. I was looking for a dual wielding build and found this one and found it pretty cool !

My questions might sound dumb but i'm really new to this game (I watched Salendrak's tutorial videos but have still a lot to learn).

- When should you drop skills like "Fury Bolts" or "Freedom of Movement" that you mentionned ?
- How could you get Mana Flows without taking the Mana and Mana regenration before ?
- You're mentionning Ambidexterity in your leveling tree order but it isnt skilled in the build, did you drop it at some point ?

I dont quite fully understand how gems work in the skills tree but I'll get there (this game have a lot to teach lol).

Sorry if my questions are already answered in either your post or other replies and that I didnt find it.

Hi, you're welcome!

Fury Bolts is important early on because it's a quick boost to DPS and helps with STR requirements. Once you are good on STR and you can grab higher DPS nodes you switch to them.

Freedom of Movement is just very nice to have, because Phasing is a very handy ability to gain while leveling/mapping, but it's not strictly required, so I usually drop back to just a single node giving me 10% chance to gain it; which depending on where I am, levels and gear wise, I will sometimes keep and sometimes drop, because as I mentioned, it's not strictly required, just really nice QoL.

Regarding grabbing Mana Flows without pathing to it, that's what the "Thread of Hope" jewel does. It lets you allocate nodes in a ring that can roll from Small to Massive. This build uses a Large.

Ambidexterity is a Dual-Wielding node, meaning you need to have "Replica Wings of Entropy" if you want to take advantage of it.

I drop it in the endgame setup because I sometimes use Atziri's, which can't take advantage of Dual-Wielding nodes. Also, it's 4 points that by that late in the game I can better use on a Cluster Jewel.

No worries, your questions were good!

Thanks for checking out the build and GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 11 avr. 2023 20:46:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires