[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
AaronMelisan a écrit :
Hi, I'll league start with this build and probably end with it because I ususally do only one build per league.

I have one minor question about the ThrillSteel Helmet - Thanks to Thread of Hope, we have the access to the Hatchet Master notable. If I were to farm mostly juiced maps, wouldn't it have been better to have different helmet? And if so, what would you then suggest?
Some influenced helm or another interesting unique? or maybe T1 spell suppress and spell suppress mastery cluster with spell suppress is lucky for another minor layer of defence?

Thank for the really nice build and guide :)

Cool! Glad to hear you'll be playing this.

Yeah, you can get by with Hatchet Master, if you don't mind not having perma Onslaught, but having it be perma just feels a lot better.

So, I still recommend a double-corrupted Thrillsteel overall, but...

If you want the absolute highest DPS helm, it would probably be Abyssus, which makes you squishier.

Another good option would be Devoto's for the Attack Speed, Movement Speed and Chaos Res, which would be very nice if you're just focusing on mapping.

Taking a look at PoB, I would also recommend giving the new helmet "Blood Prince" a try; too bad it has that reduced max life though...

If you wanna go Spell Suppression that should be fine too; maybe take a look at "Elevore" that gives you life recovery when you Suppress Spell Dmg.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 5 avr. 2023 10:14:41
"
corosou a écrit :

Looking good! Don't forget Leadership's Price Brittle if going Crit.

GL

I don't know how it would be beneficial. Never used that item, so I don't quite understand how it works with a purely physical crit build :O
"
corneredreality a écrit :
"
corosou a écrit :

Looking good! Don't forget Leadership's Price Brittle if going Crit.

GL

I don't know how it would be beneficial. Never used that item, so I don't quite understand how it works with a purely physical crit build :O

It basically let's you apply Brittle without doing Cold Dmg, massively increasing your Critical Strike Chance.

Add it to your PoB and set Brittle to "6" in Config Page, then check your Crit Chance; can probably even drop Crit Chance Support.

Check my 3.19 Splitting Steel Jugg which was using it and Paradoxica:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3303536

GL

EDIT: Caveat is that you need STR/DEX to be the same number, which is tricky, but not impossible to pull of.
Dernière édition par corosou, le 5 avr. 2023 10:28:14
"
corosou a écrit :

It basically let's you apply Brittle without doing Cold Dmg, massively increasing your Critical Strike Chance.

Add it to your PoB and set Brittle to "6" in Config Page, then check your Crit Chance; can probably even drop Crit Chance Support.

Check my 3.19 Splitting Steel Jugg which was using it and Paradoxica:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3303536

GL

EDIT: Caveat is that you need STR/DEX to be the same number, which is tricky, but not impossible to pull of.

Right, I see. Just compared using brittle and it loses by -1% over using Ashes of the Stars. It also really screws the mana over and forces out Flesh and stone so infact it's actually massive downgrade of 20m combined DPS. Moreover, the mana expenditure/regeneration barely balance out and not being able to fully utilize the attack speed can be another source of DPS loss. Balancing the stats seems like a hassle I don't wanna deal with xD

Still, the crit build is gonna be like a bit past mid league and I think your build is a better starter.

Tinkered with the build a bit, setting gems to lvl 21 and switching some variants and shuffled some passives: https://pobb.in/tQNichIobrMD 137m combined DPS.

GGG said that most skills will have special nodes, here's hoping that SS gets something juicy. Would be amazing if Twin Terrors/Blade Master/etc., show up in the trees (I saw Testudo, so I imagine that they probably will) and the build can take more life nodes. 200m DPS? Yes please!
Dernière édition par corneredreality, le 5 avr. 2023 11:11:25
"
corosou a écrit :
3.21 Yo Ruetoo..

Homies in my guild mentioned you happened upon my guide, so I checked out the Vid and figured I'd answer a few of your questions...

It's basically all uniques cuz I'm cheap, and I just like to see how many I can get working together in something that performs reasonably well in endgame, cuz why not?

If it works, I get to share it, others get to try it and judge it for themselves. Whatever doesn't work, I don't share, as to not mislead people.

Not much to the build... perma Onslaught, buffed Ancestral Protector, Impale, Precise Technique.

One detail you may or may not be aware of is that Enduring Cry + Kaom's Spirit = ~25 Rage on Warcry, and if you switch in Chains of Emancipation, you can somewhat spam Berserk on cooldown.

Nimis itself feels pretty good with Splitting, even without doing anything related to Far Shot/Projectile Travel Distance.

The Beltimber stuff sounds dope! Hope it works out.

Let me know if you'd like to borrow any gear to test.

GL

EDIT: Saw u were looking for some Mino kills, here ya go (without Pride btw)

https://streamable.com/0w0z49
https://streamable.com/i6xlop

Hi just wondering what weapon were you using in those 2 videos? It looked like a 2 hander and not replica Wings of Entropy ?
"
nameless_unknown a écrit :

Hi just wondering what weapon were you using in those 2 videos? It looked like a 2 hander and not replica Wings of Entropy ?

Hi,

Those were using Atziri's, here's a vid of 2 more kills with Replica Wings:

https://streamable.com/j3ukh5

44% More Monster Life on that last kill too:

GL

Dernière édition par corosou, le 5 avr. 2023 13:06:24
"
Spoiler

Right, I see. Just compared using brittle and it loses by -1% over using Ashes of the Stars. It also really screws the mana over and forces out Flesh and stone so infact it's actually massive downgrade of 20m combined DPS. Moreover, the mana expenditure/regeneration barely balance out and not being able to fully utilize the attack speed can be another source of DPS loss. Balancing the stats seems like a hassle I don't wanna deal with xD

Still, the crit build is gonna be like a bit past mid league and I think your build is a better starter.

Tinkered with the build a bit, setting gems to lvl 21 and switching some variants and shuffled some passives: https://pobb.in/tQNichIobrMD 137m combined DPS.

GGG said that most skills will have special nodes, here's hoping that SS gets something juicy. Would be amazing if Twin Terrors/Blade Master/etc., show up in the trees (I saw Testudo, so I imagine that they probably will) and the build can take more life nodes. 200m DPS? Yes please!

Yeah... Leadership requires building around it, but it's also much much cheaper than a GG rolled Ashes. Either one will work, so go with whichever you prefer.

And yeah, relying on Precise Technique makes this a very easy League Starter to get going with.

I would be very surprised if Steel skills didn't get some luv in the Crucible trees too; especially considering that Splitting/Shattering were part of the very short list of skills that were balanced.

Either way, things are looking great for this setup, and I'm really looking forward to see what all we'll get out of Crucible!

GL
Well, so much for getting excited about what Splitting/Shattering get from Crucible trees.

We got an absolutely useless piece of crap mod...

Wtf, what an astronomical bummer :/

https://poedb.tw/us/Weapon_passive
"
corosou a écrit :
Well, so much for getting excited about what Splitting/Shattering get from Crucible trees.

LMFAO, ES Shattering Steel? This has to be a joke.

Found some goodies:
---------------------------------
+2 to Minimum Endurance Charges
+2 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
-2 to Maximum Power Charges

+

+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges
+1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
-1 to Maximum Power Charges
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
50% increased Effect of Exposure on you
Attack Hits have 20% chance to Maim you for 4 seconds
Immune to Exposure
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 3 Empower
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 3 Enlighten

I'm sure I missed some good or better ones...

Trigger Level 20 Stance Swap when you Attack with Perforate or Lacerate
lol wtf, this better have a 6s internal cooldown :O

Looking at everything a bit closer... they really hyped it in the reveal, but these seem sort of disappointing tbh. Dunno what I was expecting. Perhaps this isn't the full list? In the gameplay reveal one of the nodes hovered over said "Allocates Testudo", this is not in the lists.
Dernière édition par corneredreality, le 5 avr. 2023 14:17:33
"
Spoiler
"
corosou a écrit :

LMFAO

Found some goodies:
+2 to Minimum Endurance Charges
+2 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
-2 to Maximum Power Charges

+

+1 to Minimum Endurance Charges
+1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
-1 to Maximum Power Charges
Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
50% increased Effect of Exposure on you
Attack Hits have 20% chance to Maim you for 4 seconds
Immune to Exposure
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 3 Empower
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 3 Enlighten

I'm sure I missed some good or better ones...

Thx )

I'm sure everything is fine, was just hoping for something a bit more interesting, like Ice Spear and Ball Lightning got with Return.

Anything useful, but ES??

Though, it's also weird this info is already available for data mining... so not sure about how true it is. Let's hope not.

EDIT: Ya, could also just be partial info as you said, good point
Dernière édition par corosou, le 5 avr. 2023 14:23:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires