[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

3.23 Updated MF Strat

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I was watching Snoobae run T14 Jungle Valleys and he got 4 mirrors in ~60 maps.

The reason to run Jungle Valley is because the boss only spawns after you enter the arena, so boss Altars won't spawn, giving you more chances for player increased IIQ/IIR buffs.

Snoo runs Legion, which sux for our short range and Call of Steel reloading, so we run Harbinger instead, which is great to get some easy HH buffs, and also drops a lot of loot.

Here's the recommended strat:

https://maxroll.gg/poe/poe-atlas-tree/5w1yl09h

Map Device: Abyss + Einhar

Scarabs:

The main 3 Sextants are these:

The fourth will change if the map is UNID or not. Read below...

This strat requires running maps with "Monsters Fire 2 Additional Projectiles".

To roll them you use either Alch + Scour or Chaos, and this regex:

"!f ph|gen|eec|s rec|tal d" "oj"

Once you get a map that matches, you Exalt to 6mod, then Vaal to Corrupt.

Any that go un-ID you run with:

Any that go 8mod or stay 6mod you run with:

Any that brick, go below 6mod (<30% Pack Size), or lose 2 Proj, you vendor/sell/destroy.

To sustain T14 maps, you'll need to remove all Voidstones AFTER opening the map, and don't forget to put them back BEFORE you open the next one ;)

You may wonder if Winged Scarabs are required, and they are not, but are highly recommended. Within the first couple of maps I started testing this strat I dropped my first ever:

Here's the latest MF PoB: https://pobb.in/LzUcBkJazOtj

GL

EDIT: Check out the loot I just got from a single map with this strat on T16 Jungle Valley:

Dernière édition par corosou, le 21 janv. 2024 12:20:34
Hello there im following the build guide and i have a question when is the right time to switch from non crit to crit? Is there a specific item i need to get to make the switch?
"
WiCkeDWoOzyY a écrit :
Hello there im following the build guide and i have a question when is the right time to switch from non crit to crit? Is there a specific item i need to get to make the switch?

Hi,

It's just a couple gems/jewels and a few tree nodes. Just try them both, pick whichever u prefer.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 21 janv. 2024 11:57:48
I will post my MF pob
https://pobb.in/YPvsMoWIvDCv
IIQ60 / IIR289(rare or unique334)

I don't use HH because I don't like it
How many counts should I set for splitting steel?
I don't understand much about config either, I'm just copying you
However, there is enough eHP and DPS
Very enjoyable build, thank you!
Got one noob question my dude.

How do you maintain the Divination Distillate flask effect?

I recently changed the flask. I got the progenesis and a gold flask to up my MF. what is the most cost-effective item I should get to continue the MF path?

Also, here's my PoB
https://pobb.in/a-bdJoCFko5c
Dernière édition par speedline9395, le 22 janv. 2024 03:30:27
I started doing red maps and going for this part of build: First T16 Red Mapping Setup (page 19)

I see you started using crit again. What changes did you do to skill tree? Is there a link I cannot find or can you explain it?

Thank you!
"
Squall_SQL a écrit :
Spoiler
I will post my MF pob
https://pobb.in/YPvsMoWIvDCv
IIQ60 / IIR289(rare or unique334)

I don't use HH because I don't like it
How many counts should I set for splitting steel?
I don't understand much about config either, I'm just copying you
However, there is enough eHP and DPS
Very enjoyable build, thank you!

Hi,

I don't think this is my build. This looks like the 1H version, which is fine, just a bit confused because you said you are copying me.

Either way, to figure out "Full DPS" you count the number of projectiles:

1) Regular Splitting Steel = 5 Proj
2) Sniper's Mark = 5
3) Beltimber = 2 Proj

Total = 12.

Now in PoB you go the Skills Page and:

1) Check Box: "Include in Full DPS"
2) Set Count: 12

That's it...

Glad you're enjoying and you're welcome!

GL
"
speedline9395 a écrit :
Spoiler
Got one noob question my dude.

How do you maintain the Divination Distillate flask effect?

I recently changed the flask. I got the progenesis and a gold flask to up my MF. what is the most cost-effective item I should get to continue the MF path?

Also, here's my PoB
https://pobb.in/a-bdJoCFko5c

Well, flask effect is not up unless you're taking damage, but I'm farming T16s "max juiced + max empowered + max player altars + beyond + deli + abyss + harbinger + red beasts", so taking damage is not a problem lol!

When I'm in the middle of a spire, with 50-60 rares around me, my health globe is rarely full, and I can just spam the flask.

What MF gear to get is dictated by how much you're juicing / how tough a map are you able to run.

Your toon looks good to me, so you should be able to get the rest of MF gear, and farm T14 Jungle Valleys.

If you have currency to spare, the best items to get are:

1) +1 Curse Defiance of Destiny.
2) GG 1k+ PDPS Rare Axe.
3) Brutal Fervour Flame/Flesh.

Don't try MF farming T16s with Replica Wings. It just doesn't have enough raw DPS power to cut through some of the regen/phys dmg resistance/tankyness in mega-juiced/empowered maps, while on 5L DPS (Item Rarity 6L). You need a GG Rare Axe for that.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 23 janv. 2024 04:20:20
"
R4zorCRO a écrit :
Spoiler
I started doing red maps and going for this part of build: First T16 Red Mapping Setup (page 19)

I see you started using crit again. What changes did you do to skill tree? Is there a link I cannot find or can you explain it?

Thank you!

Keep reading... There are other updates, including crit in later pages.

Though, there's not much to it...

1) Switch supports to the crit ones.
2) Drop Precise Technique.
3) Pick up Crit nodes from tree.

PoB Tree page has a "Show Node Power" option to figure out the best "Combined / Full DPS" nodes to grab.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 23 janv. 2024 02:44:43
"
corosou a écrit :

The reason to run Jungle Valley is because the boss only spawns after you enter the arena, so boss Altars won't spawn, giving you more chances for player increased IIQ/IIR buffs.

Thoughts on running the same strategy on something like T11 burial chambers or T7 cemetary? I'm trying to do T14's atm and some maps are profitable but others aren't nearly as profitable as they should be cuz I cant clear the bulky mobs (cant run einhar for the same reason).
Dernière édition par YBJFrost, le 23 janv. 2024 11:30:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires