[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

Been playing this for the last couple of weeks and have been enjoying it. Don't know if I'll get a Nimis, I mostly just join parties and get my XP that way. I'm not that great at currency farming.

I currently have 14div and am wondering what to do next? Do I tough it out and try to get that Nimis, or is there something else I can work on getting?

Single target in mid/upper 3red maps is a struggle for me right now.

Build here: https://pobb.in/FBK0ci9WIAMx

Cheers everyone.
"
a0TheVE a écrit :
Spoiler
Been playing this for the last couple of weeks and have been enjoying it. Don't know if I'll get a Nimis, I mostly just join parties and get my XP that way. I'm not that great at currency farming.

I currently have 14div and am wondering what to do next? Do I tough it out and try to get that Nimis, or is there something else I can work on getting?

Single target in mid/upper 3red maps is a struggle for me right now.

Build here: https://pobb.in/FBK0ci9WIAMx

Cheers everyone.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Toon looks fine to me, just keep working at it. It's normal to hit a wall when first hitting late red maps, plus the unpredictable scaling nature of the league mechanic.

I already provided multiple examples of gear stages from page 19 on; struggling, trying and figuring things out on your own is a major part of the game, and I don't want to take that experience away from people.

As I've replied to multiple others, if you're low on single-target DPS, switch to Brutality/Herald of Purity.

GL
Dernière édition par corosou, le 18 janv. 2024 16:08:06
Whats the Pantheon setup for this build ?

EDIT:nvm found out!
Dernière édition par Dumzor, le 18 janv. 2024 16:42:07
So far I LOVE this build. I'm doing T10 maps easily with your Early Mapping gear. But I'm getting overwhelmed by even thinking switching to expensive gear build.

So what do you suggest, how should I start switching to more expensive gear? Should I buy one more Lioneyes vision and try to get colours on sockets right for gems? Should I get gems and level them first? At which point should I respec my skill tree? I'm completely lost just by thinking about it

This is my first time I reached this far in this game and actually enjoy my build, I'm afraid of messing it up :(

Thank you very much!
"
R4zorCRO a écrit :
So far I LOVE this build. I'm doing T10 maps easily with your Early Mapping gear. But I'm getting overwhelmed by even thinking switching to expensive gear build.

So what do you suggest, how should I start switching to more expensive gear? Should I buy one more Lioneyes vision and try to get colours on sockets right for gems? Should I get gems and level them first? At which point should I respec my skill tree? I'm completely lost just by thinking about it

This is my first time I reached this far in this game and actually enjoy my build, I'm afraid of messing it up :(

Thank you very much!

Glad you're lovin it :)

You're overthinking though...

In this game it's unavoidable to make mistakes, and even I, with over 20K+ hours in the game, still make them ALL THE FUCKING TIME LOL!

As far as what to do, I've posted gearing examples from page 19 on, so check those out.

As a new player, just do the best you can; this game is daunting, and it's going to feel overwhelming for a good while, and even when you do feel more comfortable, the game will still surprise you and give you things to learn every day!

Just stick with it, keep working on your toon, keep trying things out, keep reading and learning.

GL
I think I'm done with this league at 35 challenges. Thank you again for the build!
Currently using this as a build template for myself, i noticed its definitely a full dps build, i was curious if you perhaps had a version that could be used for things like high deli / simulacrum.
"
coury a écrit :
I think I'm done with this league at 35 challenges. Thank you again for the build!

You're welcome! Glad it served you well.

GL

"
sirolf01 a écrit :
Currently using this as a build template for myself, i noticed its definitely a full dps build, i was curious if you perhaps had a version that could be used for things like high deli / simulacrum.

No, sorry, I do not have a Deli/Simu setup. You'd have to be familiar with defensive layers to figure out what you need.

GL
Hello,
This is my first ever league in poe and I've really been enjoying running your build. However, I feel that I've sort of hit a wall with the build ever since getting nimis. And I often die in both juiced t16's and when I attempt high level bossing. Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to go from here? I want to try MFing but the setup seems so expensive to even get started with...

my POB link: https://pobb.in/2dSJE36MXR0A

Edit: Just read your previous posts about tankiness so ill just save for a progenisis and add spell supression. Thank you for the build!

Updated uncomplete MF POB: https://pobb.in/0rjVQo26Ou5H

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions for relatively cheap fixes/upgrades.
Dernière édition par YBJFrost, le 21 janv. 2024 05:00:15
"
YBJFrost a écrit :
Hello,
This is my first ever league in poe and I've really been enjoying running your build. However, I feel that I've sort of hit a wall with the build ever since getting nimis. And I often die in both juiced t16's and when I attempt high level bossing. Do you have any tips or suggestions on where to go from here? I want to try MFing but the setup seems so expensive to even get started with...

my POB link: https://pobb.in/2dSJE36MXR0A

Edit: Just read your previous posts about tankiness so ill just save for a progenisis and add spell supression. Thank you for the build!

Hi,

Welcome to the game!

Took a look at your toon, it looks good to me, and it seems you're doing pretty well figuring things out on your own; well done!

I see you switched to MF with Defiance of Destiny and Arctic Armour, so hopefully, you should be feeling tankier now.

I suggest running MF on T14 Jungle Valley; I'm about to make a post about this in an updated MF strat I recommend.

GL

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires