[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

yes all my resistances are capped

what's killing me is some corrupted map bosses, and some metamorphs
idk if its important but every time i die this is OS killing

i have to say it's a bit better with molten shell than with IC for me, i dont know why

thanks for helping
Changed the skill tree. Changed leveling trees a bit.
Added an alternative PoB option tree, gear and jewels.
Added Forbidden and Brutal Restraint jewels.
Gear changes.
[url=https://steincoindustrial.com/]Steinco Industrial Solutions, Inc.[/url]
Legacey of fury applies scorch to things near you
Scorch is an Elemental Ailment associated with fire that causes the affected target to have their Elemental Resistances lowered by up to 30%, based on the Fire Damage of the Hit, for 4 seconds.

because its not typed in some way, assuming you have no ele ailment+, it'll add another -10% to any enemies nearby which is a mega dps increase

if you have the cash to invest in it, your +5% fire res shield, can also have
an elder shield which can roll up to 10% max life and - eitehr life regen, additional phys reduction or even crit damage reduction if your not using brass dome

"
pat_hibulaire a écrit :
"
dougch a écrit :
the first issue that i find, and i know it kind of puts me at odds, is that i don't really like using saffels frame at high investment. not that it isnt bad, but its a really nice cheap way to get the res your looking for. i think if you are at the point you are able to get forbidden flames, a +3 fire,+2 all max res shield would be better, because being able to block regular hits is, super duper important, also the damage bump provided by legacy of fury is beyond measure, and should not be ignored since it also increases clear speed with its mini explode tacked onto it

first, thanks a lot for your help !

about saffels flame, i will check if i can find a shield with those mods, and maybe put it on pob to see what does it says

about legacy of fury, i have to say i have no problem with clear speed, its smooth af, so my question will be do you think legacy of fury will helps a lot against single target too ?
because i will loose lots of tankiness doing this switch so it has to worth it a lot no ?

again really thank you, i was starting to be desperate xD
its kind of a wash with the guard skills, you could also aim for an elder belt which can roll +%maximum life and giving you a enduring cry, which is a fun way to get a bunch of end charges, extra defenses, and a quick heal

"
pat_hibulaire a écrit :
yes all my resistances are capped

what's killing me is some corrupted map bosses, and some metamorphs
idk if its important but every time i die this is OS killing

i have to say it's a bit better with molten shell than with IC for me, i dont know why

thanks for helping
Got 2 ex to spare. What would be my next best option to raise damage?

I can go for either:

- helmet with lvl 20 conc and 30 % more ele damage, or
- better sceptre with % fire damage and % fire damage multiplier + cluster jewels

eventually I'll get all of upgrades mentioned above, but I just want to make it a smoother progression in terms of damage, i.e. if option A gives more damage than option B, then I'll go for option A first...

my current gear:

Spoiler
I would say get a double +gem scepter and getdot multi and fire dot multi scepter, also i would say aim for the +3 fire/ +2 all shield

"
anvilgod a écrit :
Got 2 ex to spare. What would be my next best option to raise damage?

I can go for either:

- helmet with lvl 20 conc and 30 % more ele damage, or
- better sceptre with % fire damage and % fire damage multiplier + cluster jewels

eventually I'll get all of upgrades mentioned above, but I just want to make it a smoother progression in terms of damage, i.e. if option A gives more damage than option B, then I'll go for option A first...

my current gear:

Spoiler
"
Legacey of fury applies scorch to things near you
Scorch is an Elemental Ailment associated with fire that causes the affected target to have their Elemental Resistances lowered by up to 30%, based on the Fire Damage of the Hit, for 4 seconds.

because its not typed in some way, assuming you have no ele ailment+, it'll add another -10% to any enemies nearby which is a mega dps increase

if you have the cash to invest in it, your +5% fire res shield, can also have
an elder shield which can roll up to 10% max life and - eitehr life regen, additional phys reduction or even crit damage reduction if your not using brass dome

ok great thanks a lot

shields +5 max res are reaaaaally expensive so i"ve to farm and i will try it

legacy of fury will be quicker so i will start with those
if i may ask a last question, this is the first time i use brutal restraint, i dont understand how it works, i just bought one with more or less the same numbers as in the pob build but i can see i dont have the same mods on my tree

do i have to buy other ones until i obtain exactly the same as in the pob build ?
the whole point of the brutal is to fix our dex issue, after you have one to fix your dex need, then youll try to get ones that have useful upgrades on the notables you take, like onslaught on kill, +ele damage, +dex and what not
"
pat_hibulaire a écrit :
if i may ask a last question, this is the first time i use brutal restraint, i dont understand how it works, i just bought one with more or less the same numbers as in the pob build but i can see i dont have the same mods on my tree

do i have to buy other ones until i obtain exactly the same as in the pob build ?
Do i need enlight gem lvl4 or lvl 3 will sufice?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires