[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
DapperDucky a écrit :
so really no one can even try to answer my question? im new and there's no way id be acquiring enlighten.. so what do i run untill then for aura's
Don't run Summon Skitterbots.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
makemeforgetleague a écrit :
thanks for the guide first off, i just have a question. would it help to run the master of fire cluster that would allocate more things for example burning bright or anything else? if so which ones you think would be best to go along with master of fire? thanks again. :))

Smoking remains, Burning bright.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
fantastic build even with lesser gems
thank you
Sorry for the noob question but i just hit maps and am tryin to get my skill/links together. the write up has diff links to the POB.. do fire trap AND RF both have 6 links? or is one of them okay to be a 4 link
they both have 6 links because you use a helmet with some combination of trap and mine damage, bunring damage, concentrated effect, and or socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage essence modifier
"
DapperDucky a écrit :
Sorry for the noob question but i just hit maps and am tryin to get my skill/links together. the write up has diff links to the POB.. do fire trap AND RF both have 6 links? or is one of them okay to be a 4 link
"
dougch a écrit :
they both have 6 links because you use a helmet with some combination of trap and mine damage, bunring damage, concentrated effect, and or socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage essence modifier
"
DapperDucky a écrit :

but isnt the chest slot the only 6L we have in the build? or am i missing something
you can basically have it setup in 2 ways, with a fire trap helm, you put fire trap in the helm spot since it does more damage with a proper helm, and and the other you make a regular rf helm and put rf in there since its easier but slightly less damage overall. the 2 different sets basically show you what you would want it to look like based on which setup you end up at in the end

"
DapperDucky a écrit :
"
dougch a écrit :
"
DapperDucky a écrit :

but isnt the chest slot the only 6L we have in the build? or am i missing something
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. I've been running this and having a blast with it. A few small modifications to my liking but nonetheless really enjoying running it.
"
DapperDucky a écrit :
"
dougch a écrit :
"
DapperDucky a écrit :

You have the two extra gems as mods on the head.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Burning_Damage_Support#Mods
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Concentrated_Effect_Support#Mods
Dernière édition par ecspresso, le 30 mai 2022 15:16:37
i just got the profane proxxy, do we want the chilling or the shock effect for the skitterbots?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires