[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Can this build farm nemesis3 beyond? Playing skele mages and dying a lot on these maps, its possivle?
whats the best way to get a 4white triad grip?
they go for 4-6ex atm ?!

atm i am playing a carrion golem build but it is too squishy -.-
want to try this one
"
soraraion a écrit :
This build is so fucking smooth, no lagging effects, no explosions, nothing, my fps doesn't even drop while playing it and the mobs just disappear from the screen LOL

Also, anyone got a +2 regalia with good ES for sale? :D
That's the only thing I need to min max the build, but can't find any and already spent tons of ex trying to make one :/

I have a +1 socketed gems / +2 duration Atziri's chest. Has almost 600ES and +20ish to all res if you're interested. Currently up for 19ex.
"
soraraion a écrit :
Thanks for the reply!

I managed to craft some stuff and bought others actually.

About the megalomaniac, theres none with enduring composure and energy from naught, any suggestion on what I should get?

Get one with EC and Blessed Rebirth of Self-Control. BR if you are having trouble keeping your swords alive in sim30, self-control will let you swap out some mana reserve skill points.
"
Miqui a écrit :
Can this build farm nemesis3 beyond? Playing skele mages and dying a lot on these maps, its possivle?

Yes, but likely not because it is more 'tanky', but because it allows you to stay on the move and with the minions covering you and taunting enemies. If you run face first into a pack while the blades are busy, you may die, especially to physical damage. If you stay mid range, close enough to provide aura to the weapon cloud, it works really well. The build requires attention and dodging the big hitters (ex: big homing fireballs currently deal 60-80% of my ES in damage if I get snared and they hit, but running through them and out of detonation range is an easy counter).

The first seconds of scourge matter a lot, I always start moving in tangent to where I expect fresh mobs to be, and ensure the weapons are not busy before shifting - that way they hit and taunt everything right nearby and even T16 fully juiced maps with some damage buffs are quite easy to survive.

I run damage flasks on T14, and swap to the setup OP recommended for Sims for T16 and harder content. It works out fine.

I run Awakened Melee Splash for Nem3 since I think it triggers more demons.

The more damage you output the safer this feels, and maps with hex immunity and chaos resistance start feeling more sketchy than anything else (sometimes you have to slot multistrike on the fly, and land assassin's mark, to finish off a high res spawn).

My first Sim (ever, on any build) ended at map 22, largely due to rolling a high chaos resistance mod on monsters. I recovered several times before due to mistakes, but couldn't salvage that wave. I think I am staying too far from the mobs so they lose defensive buffs.

p.s. I am still playing with a 3W 1B Triad, and while it makes the build vulnerable to Ele-reflect, it works well enough where you prioritize other upgrades.
Dernière édition par Tenet, le 16 déc. 2021 16:02:30
Assuming no nerfs for next league, I'm keeping this one in mind. Looks neat. I'll check back in Jan.
"
Nidary a écrit :
they go for 4-6ex atm ?!

want to try this one

If you are low on currency

1- get a 3 white (1ex).
2- farm locus of corruption, I ran 3 (3ex) and was able to get 1x4white.
"
Nidary a écrit :
they go for 4-6ex atm ?!

want to try this one

I got mine 4-whited with a level 3/4 Vorici in Betrayal. Was probably a lucky hit, got it first go, but another option for you.
Dernière édition par honkingbird, le 17 déc. 2021 03:07:22
How much ES gain would we get with the crystal belt over the Bated Breath? Any tips on crafting the belt?
"
How much ES gain would we get with the crystal belt over the Bated Breath? Any tips on crafting the belt?

buy shaper/crusader base (cheaper than awakener)

spam dense

very ez
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires