[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Is the Divergent Melee Splash + Hydrosphere tech a thing on this build, and worth using if so?
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
Is the Divergent Melee Splash + Hydrosphere tech a thing on this build, and worth using if so?

yes its worth it

I dont want to update the guide - I get enough questions as it is. Multistrike is braindead and Awakened Melee Splash is 5c which is the idea of being budget.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Is awakened multistrike worth taking? Do the first/second/third repeat bonuses work with the AW? The 66% damage to every third seems pretty sick if thats how it works.
"
Is awakened multistrike worth taking? Do the first/second/third repeat bonuses work with the AW? The 66% damage to every third seems pretty sick if thats how it works.

if you have enough money go for it

but Im gonna tell you right now Divergent Melee Splash does more damage for Single Target and vs Multiple Targets at the cost of 1 gem socket
"
but Im gonna tell you right now Divergent Melee Splash does more damage for Single Target and vs Multiple Targets at the cost of 1 gem socket

How do you mean at the cost of a gem socket? Are you saying to use it in addition to the current chest socketed red?
you need to use a gem socket for hydrosphere
Hey ScourgeWen, first of all, thanks for this amazing build!

I'm making the build right now, but I need some help:

1. Should I use skin of the lords or incandescent heart?
2. Are there any crafting guides for the rare itens or a community discord of this build? I kinda suck at crafting so I'd like some help.
3. Is aul's uprising worth over a rare amulet?

Thanks in advance.
"

1. Should I use skin of the lords or incandescent heart?
2. Are there any crafting guides for the rare itens or a community discord of this build? I kinda suck at crafting so I'd like some help.
3. Is aul's uprising worth over a rare amulet?

Thanks in advance.

+2 Regalia > Regalia > +2 Incadescent Heart > Incandescent Heart > Everything else

If you really want +2, just use IH I suppose.

What do you need help crafting?

Also no - just use a rare +2 amulet
"
"

yes its worth it. I dont want to update the guide - I get enough questions as it is. Multistrike is braindead and Awakened Melee Splash is 5c which is the idea of being budget.

Sorry to disappoint, but how exactly do you slot this tech, and when is it used?
I checked other posts and it seems to be a bossing tech? Is it used in Sims? Is there a video? :D

Unrelated:
I'm using current gear to clear Nem3 Glen (T14/T15) quite easily if I avoid Chaos Res mods. Routinely run out of scourged mobs to kill. Amulet and Guardian gear will be completed this weekend. Defenses are in a good spot while staying mobile.

I will need to solve the Dex/Str requirements to equip the +2 Amulet. The key is to improve the free Ring (find one with open suffix) and maybe upgrade the belt.

I rolled this Large Jewel while trying to get Vicious Bite (nice boost). https://i.imgur.com/J468VsI.png

EDIT:

What is the proper Bases and process to try and Craft the +2 Amulet?

My current idea:
+1 Phys Warlord's X Amulet (buy influenced 84+ and alt roll the +1)
+1 Dex Hunter's Citrine Amulet
Awakener Oro the Warlord into the Hunter Citrine Amulet, get +2
The total cost of up to this step is about 3ex.

Then depending on the luck of the roll you do "Bench: Prefix Cannot be Changed" (2ex) and either:
A. Scour and finish with Bench 3 Suffixes and get some stats/resits (2ex)
B. Veiled Chaos Orb + Bench Craft Void to block + Unveil and pray.

If this option produces useless unveils, it's either Harvest craft for Keep Prefix Reforge (2ex+) or trade at loss.

All steps including A will cost 7ex, and will guarantee a semi useful item.
All steps including option B is 5ex, but may result in a less useless item if unlucky (though recoverable with further investment).

The Amulet from the PoB likely costs more than the rest of the build combined, as it has a very low probability of being rolled, so you must make multiple attempts and sell less successful variants to keep price manageable.

Dernière édition par Tenet, le 12 déc. 2021 13:31:04
Thanks for the reply!

I managed to craft some stuff and bought others actually.

About the megalomaniac, theres none with enduring composure and energy from naught, any suggestion on what I should get?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires