[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Liking the build, thx for posting! My first time playing AW, having a blast.

The first page claims 77/77/78 res, how to achieve that? I don't see any clue in PoB.
"
About the megalomaniac, theres none with enduring composure and energy from naught, any suggestion on what I should get?

2 passive enduring composure - uses 1 less point

otherwise megalomanic with something like discipline reservation, curse effect or any other decent node will do

"

Liking the build, thx for posting! My first time playing AW, having a blast.

The first page claims 77/77/78 res, how to achieve that? I don't see any clue in PoB.

anoint prismatic skin
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Ah, I see either ravenous horde or prismatic skin as an anoint
Dernière édition par xpldngmn, le 12 déc. 2021 15:52:39
Thanks for the build Scourgewen. Can vouch for build.

Deathless on all content.
First time on poe ninja
First time reaching 9k es

Temporal rift is such a cool mechanic. Resummoning is tedious but for such power, definitely worth it. Not a playstyle for everyone definitely but i enjoyed it as a long time minion player.
How much dps I lose without +2 chest? Spent more than 20ex trying to make one, got tired and bought a 800ES+ vaal regalia.
Or should I use a +2 IH?
Honestly you don't lose much. You miss out on one extra weapon, and gain a ton of ES.
Thanks for the build, it's awesome so far. I have garb and all the tank gear on my AW and it never dies, but in wave 20+ my specters often die, and I end up dying as well. I guess I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in simulacrums, or if I went wrong somewhere with my gear.

My POB rn: https://pastebin.com/scBUdUh8
This build is so fucking smooth, no lagging effects, no explosions, nothing, my fps doesn't even drop while playing it and the mobs just disappear from the screen LOL

Also, anyone got a +2 regalia with good ES for sale? :D
That's the only thing I need to min max the build, but can't find any and already spent tons of ex trying to make one :/
Is it worth leveling immortal call to 20 if I have the str requirement?
Does anyone else swap out multistrike for splash when just zooming zones? I tried it today with an under leveled splash and it seemed smoother.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires