[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Plus1 a écrit :
"
cybertier a écrit :
It remembers the items it had till you either replace them or it dies.

It can equip Weapon, boots, armour, helmet and gloves. (+shield if one-handed weapon)

Do not give it Garb of the Ephemeral until you also got a Mask of the Stitched Demon. The Mask is completely busted on AG.

I got both, I had some currency lying around so i just bought em. What happens if the pepega controlling the minions aka ME dies?

Your minions will deal & receive 0 damage, so u cant cheese bosses, minions used to be able to deal damage while you're dead but was so brokenly OP.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Dernière édition par Pixle_Twitch, le 16 nov. 2021 09:09:04
"
Plus1 a écrit :
"
cybertier a écrit :
It remembers the items it had till you either replace them or it dies.

It can equip Weapon, boots, armour, helmet and gloves. (+shield if one-handed weapon)

Do not give it Garb of the Ephemeral until you also got a Mask of the Stitched Demon. The Mask is completely busted on AG.

I got both, I had some currency lying around so i just bought em. What happens if the pepega controlling the minions aka ME dies?

That's not a problem. The AG is a lot tankier than you are and won't just die with you. Though it's probably best to quickly respawn into safety so it doesn't idle in some degen.

edit: nevermind the degen part. Forgot they become invulnerable once you die.
Dernière édition par cybertier, le 16 nov. 2021 09:11:27
hello, why are you using lv 20 CWDT but only level 7 immortal call? enlighten me please
"
mystrealm a écrit :
hello, why are you using lv 20 CWDT but only level 7 immortal call? enlighten me please

because biuld is very lacking in streng,lv20 immotall need 155streng
Dernière édition par BlackLionXIII, le 16 nov. 2021 10:27:30
Hello

Ty for build - enjoying it so far.

Anyway i am kinda struggling at 20+ wave in simulacrum. My AW dies constantly. I don't have such a big pool of ES (only near 7k). Could You tell me what am i doing wrong? Character name: Geoing_AllContentViable

Guardian setup:

Kingmaker
grab of the ephemeral
Mask of Stitched Demon
Maligaro's boots
Dernière édition par geoing00, le 16 nov. 2021 10:54:05
Doest Doppelgänger Guise will work also for AG since i got this on my AG from privious build ? :) (Standard AG setup for physcal dmg minions)
"
geoing00 a écrit :
Hello

Ty for build - enjoying it so far.

Anyway i am kinda struggling at 20+ wave in simulacrum. My AW dies constantly. I don't have such a big pool of ES (only near 7k). Could You tell me what am i doing wrong? Character name: Geoing_AllContentViable

Guardian setup:

Kingmaker
grab of the ephemeral
Mask of Stitched Demon
Maligaro's boots

grab a jewel that gives life leech to minions or take the defensive minion mastery that gives 1% minion life leech
Hello, where can I find "Minion speed" craft recepie?
Would it be worth the investment to use curse on hit gloves with despair on hit or vuln for the AG? I see plain gloves being used/suggested but I'm new with AG.
Can you tell me why your Increased Critical Strikes in your pob is level 40?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires