[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Can you tell me why your Increased Critical Strikes in your pob is level 40?

animate guardian with kingmaker provides additional crit multi, POB doesn't know that.
HOw do you handle spectres. They have to be in shield, but i havent enough skill slots to activate all auras with the 2 skill bars (incl. ALT-bar).
When i weapon swap, spectres and AG disapear. Do you have to re-spawn spectres eveerytime you die?
"
kkmonk a écrit :
HOw do you handle spectres. They have to be in shield, but i havent enough skill slots to activate all auras with the 2 skill bars (incl. ALT-bar).
When i weapon swap, spectres and AG disapear. Do you have to re-spawn spectres eveerytime you die?

Don't use the aurastacker trick in your HO to quickly activate all auras. You can only weapon swap in Towns or the Rogue Harbor without losing your spectres and AG. You have to resummon your spectres when you unequip the gem or like in this case weapon swap or when the spectres die.
Would anyone recommend an AW loot filter ? I'm not overly skilled in manipulating the filters myself. Cheers.
"
Would anyone recommend an AW loot filter ? I'm not overly skilled in manipulating the filters myself. Cheers.

Go to filterblade.xyz

set a filter (I use strict)

go to customize

scroll down

there's a section to enable Animate Weapon filtering. (shows all wihte weapons)
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Thanks for that, appreciated.
Any way to sneak in something like cyclone + CwC + Bone offering + Flesh offering. Frees up some button presses (especially while mapping)

Edit: You wouldn't want both offerings unless you did some nonsense with leash of oblation or something to get more than one offering. Could instead be Cyc + Flesh/Bone Offering + CwC + desecrate.
Dernière édition par mochmaster, le 16 nov. 2021 20:38:05
I've been playing around with Arcanist brand + Assassins mark + hydrosphere for single target. It drops the hydrosphere on the target every time which makes things easy in hectic fights.

I did have offering on there too, but the uptime wasnt great so i went back to manually casting.

Also FYI for anyone looking to increase defences: Watchers eyes with Clarity (mana as ES) and purity (physical taken as fire/cold/light) provide a nice bit of extra phys mitigation.

Also toying with the idea of anointing Charisma and slotting in defiance banner, but we're so short on sockets it might need a 2nd unset ring.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Any way to sneak in something like cyclone + CwC + Bone offering + Flesh offering. Frees up some button presses (especially while mapping)

I've been playing around with Arcanist brand + Assassins mark + hydrosphere for single target. It drops the hydrosphere on the target every time which makes things easy in hectic fights.

I did have offering on there too, but the uptime wasnt great so i went back to manually casting.

Also FYI for anyone looking to increase defences: Watchers eyes with Clarity (mana as ES) and purity (physical taken as fire/cold/light) provide a nice bit of extra phys mitigation.

Also toying with the idea of anointing Charisma and slotting in defiance banner, but we're so short on sockets it might need a 2nd unset ring. [/quote]
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Starlight85 a écrit :
"

Also toying with the idea of anointing Charisma and slotting in defiance banner, but we're so short on sockets it might need a 2nd unset ring.
[/quote]

Yeah when i was messing around with CwC, gems were definitely tight. Im thinking second unset, and maybe dropping clarity? 8% of mana is only like 100 ES.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires