[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"

Animate Guardian will die without Discipline - correct?

Mine keeps losing life but not from mobs, assuming it's due to Discipline not being active on my end?

Do you have Grave Intensions allocated?
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Not yet, but thats just 20% chaos res - that stops the helmet degen?
"

Not yet, but thats just 20% chaos res - that stops the helmet degen?

Yes... that's why we use the Sword as well. and it's 46% chaos resistance when you take the 2 nodes before it.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Thank you for the guide!
I will transfer from my skele mage to this, i've bought a lot of gear yesterday evening :-).
Following questions:

Why is a Mask of Stitched Demon needed?
Does it makes the AG so much tankier? I'm using divergent 20/20 AG in a +2 helmet at the moment (skele mage), and it never dies. Not even linked minion life to it.
I'm using the helm with +15% dmg for allies, kingmaker, victarios, chaos res gloves and a chest with +100 life and 10% life as ES.

Also, would be anomalous increased critical dmg be better?

Is vaal Discipline 20/0 better for the VAAL function? Or just no buttons left to press?

Why Assassin's Mark?
Power charge generation should be enough with 2 spectres. No alternatives here?

Would the build profit from +max power charges?
I guess due to ancient skull bone helmet this would be insane?

Why you use Overflowing chalice flask?

What is an alternative for the watchers eye?
They were 3EX minimum yesterday, and will rise now.

Death Attunement is only for the +1 spectre, but as i have tried with my skele mage (4 spectres) now a bit, if you have 1 carnage/host each, the generation for the charges is not bad tho.
Therefore wouldn't it be better to skip death attunement and save 4 points to invest somewher else? 3 spectres should be enough i guess?
As example, node "Overcharge" for +1 power charge for 2 points, and node instability for the same for +3 points.

Dernière édition par kkmonk, le 16 nov. 2021 03:23:21
I've build this character up yesterday so I guess I can answer some of those.

"
kkmonk a écrit :

Why is a Mask of Stitched Demon needed?

20.000 Life/s on the AG allows it to survive even the most bullshit AG-killers (like Sirus storms).
(Using this with a 10% life as ES body armour over Ephemereal Garb would be another extra 10k life/s, but you would lose crit immunity)

"

Is vaal Discipline 20/0 better for the VAAL function? Or just no buttons left to press?

Yeah the build is super button starved.
You regularly use: Offering, Blades, AW, Temp Rift, Desecrate, Flame Dash, Golem (dies regularly), Convocation

"

Why Assassin's Mark?
Power charge generation should be enough with 2 spectres. No alternatives here?

Looks like there is no curse that hits harder.

"
Would the build profit from +max power charges?
I guess due to ancient skull bone helmet this would be insane?

They get so much crit chance from other sources that the extra 50% chance won't do a lot. (2% dps per extra power charge)

"

Why you use Overflowing chalice flask?

High Flask uptime while mapping. There are tankier options though, but that way you won't have huge uptime.

"

Death Attunement is only for the +1 spectre, but as i have tried with my skele mage (4 spectres) now a bit, if you have 1 carnage/host each, the generation for the charges is not bad tho.
Therefore wouldn't it be better to skip death attunement and save 4 points to invest somewher else? 3 spectres should be enough i guess?
As example, node "Overcharge" for +1 power charge for 2 points, and node instability for the same for +3 points.

The two 16% damage nodes of that cluster aren't too bad. A slightly higher DPS option would probably be a 12 point cluster and using up the 4 extra points in there.
Dernière édition par cybertier, le 16 nov. 2021 04:08:00
Ancient Skull
Bone Helmet Discipline has #% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency= 9EX. Is it possible to do without it somehow?
"
javetal a écrit :
Ancient Skull
Bone Helmet Discipline has #% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency= 9EX. Is it possible to do without it somehow?

Pay a lab runner in TFT discord to get you either Precision / Discipline / Purity reservation, it'll be a LOT cheaper. Discipline isn't the only enchant that works.
Purity of Elements can be bought for 3ex and also works.
I started playing the build yesterday, recorded my sirus 8 kill with the build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3G7tuog3s

Overall its been pretty smooth to play, lacking a bit of defences because im not running endurance charges yet but the damage is here.
Well, looks like the build got attention and you can't buy the top setup for 20 ex anymore😁.
2 days ago I bought a skull helmet with purity reservation efficiency enchant for like 60c and now 3 ex is the cheapest one.

Anyway, I am another soul whose league was saved by this build.
The clear is fast and enjoyable. The swarm of supersonic blades clear in 360 degrees around you and blast in every room even behind 2-3 corners.

Boss damage is really good. Sirus A8 is a joke, you need 10 seconds on average to skip the phase.

A tip to boost physical mitigation for cheap:
Watcher's eye like this goes for 30c and combined with prismatic skin anointment will make difference.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires