[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Greetings,

I've had some good success with the variant of this build I am trying out in HC. Currently up to level 91 and around 1.25M Sirus dps. Killed Aul last night (no mods) and was able to complete the Formed.

But both were kinda on the slow side.

I am wondering if any of you running the build might have a look at my POB below and tell me if you have any advice for where to go from here in terms of improving dps (other than adding in totems) or any other suggestions you might have.

POB: https://pastebin.com/ya7d83Ru

Otherwise, I have really been enjoying the build and appreciate your guide for providing a lot of useful information and a solid jumping off point.

Much appreciation for your time,

-Orion
Hello Slashers
its my 7 Build this league i try and i`m affraid how good it works :)

I try to get as much defence i can get and got this atm:
- Ailment Imunity
- Max Block Spell and Attacks
- +77/+76/+76/+80 resistence
- Divine Flesh

I`m fine with this defence stats and its nice to play in T16 Maps on Level 90 atm
My Damage is arround 2Mio Sirus dps. I must see if its enought to clear some endgame content. But i love this Playstyle alot!!!! Jump into a group of enemies and slam they down :))))

Maybe anyone can check my Equipment / Tree? maybe i do some mistakes anywhere. A little helping hand would be nice :) Here is my Stuff:

PoB: https://pastebin.com/wkAZf22L

Equipment atm:
Spoiler

I found a Cluster with this stats. Maybe i can use it when i get more level?
Dernière édition par DuschtGernNackt, le 16 sept. 2021 06:45:42
Hey, thanks for the build. This is my first time playing PoE more or less seriously and I'm having a lot of fun with Shield Crush.
I have a question about Fortify on hit. It frees a gem slot in Leap Slam 4L group, but would would be a good gem to fill this socket?
"
DeadOnDeparture a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the build. This is my first time playing PoE more or less seriously and I'm having a lot of fun with Shield Crush.
I have a question about Fortify on hit. It frees a gem slot in Leap Slam 4L group, but would would be a good gem to fill this socket?

You can move Enduring Cry into there to get the Lifetap benefit from it so it doesn't spend mana. You can also add 'Endurance Charge on Melee Stun' to get reliable Endurance Charge generation during mapping, as jumping on a full health white/blue mob will guarantee a stun.
"
DuschtGernNackt a écrit :
Hello Slashers
its my 7 Build this league i try and i`m affraid how good it works :)

I try to get as much defence i can get and got this atm:
- Ailment Imunity
- Max Block Spell and Attacks
- +77/+76/+76/+80 resistence
- Divine Flesh

I`m fine with this defence stats and its nice to play in T16 Maps on Level 90 atm
My Damage is arround 2Mio Sirus dps. I must see if its enought to clear some endgame content. But i love this Playstyle alot!!!! Jump into a group of enemies and slam they down :))))

Maybe anyone can check my Equipment / Tree? maybe i do some mistakes anywhere. A little helping hand would be nice :) Here is my Stuff:

PoB: https://pastebin.com/wkAZf22L

I found a Cluster with this stats. Maybe i can use it when i get more level?

Since you're investing into so much defense, there isn't too much that you can do to get more damage apart from pricier upgrades like a better shield or getting a vulnerability on hit ring. You can also probably squeeze a bit more damage out of your jewels and such.

Personally using the cleanse ailment flasks (since we have them pretty much all open), I don't personally see much of a reason to go for ailment immunity once you get your flasks setup, as the point investment is pretty massive for something that we already have the space to cover. You could pull back those 10 points and use a cluster jewel to get more damage that way after adjusting flasks accordingly.

"
Orion72 a écrit :
Greetings,

I've had some good success with the variant of this build I am trying out in HC. Currently up to level 91 and around 1.25M Sirus dps. Killed Aul last night (no mods) and was able to complete the Formed.

But both were kinda on the slow side.

I am wondering if any of you running the build might have a look at my POB below and tell me if you have any advice for where to go from here in terms of improving dps (other than adding in totems) or any other suggestions you might have.

POB: https://pastebin.com/ya7d83Ru

Otherwise, I have really been enjoying the build and appreciate your guide for providing a lot of useful information and a solid jumping off point.

Much appreciation for your time,

-Orion

The first big thing I can see to pull out is to swap Fortify in your Shield Crush setup to Pulverise. You don't need Fortify in both Leap Slam and Shield Crush, since generally you'll be able to do a quick leap slam to keep the fortify duration going.

Apart from that dropping a few things such as frost wall and defiance banner would be the best for getting some other damage. One of the nice parts of this build is that we have a lot of innate defenses, so we don't really need to invest gem sockets as much into defensive benefits. If you want to pull back Violent Retaliation for Blood in the Eyes as well for ascendancy, you can do that for reliable blinds without paying too much when it comes to block.

"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :

You can move Enduring Cry into there to get the Lifetap benefit from it so it doesn't spend mana. You can also add 'Endurance Charge on Melee Stun' to get reliable Endurance Charge generation during mapping, as jumping on a full health white/blue mob will guarantee a stun.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Would Intimidating Cry be a poor choice there? I don't think I have any other sources of intimidation on my gear and it seems a bit more flexible than 'Endurance Charge on Melee Stun', specifically for bossing.
Thank you very much for that guide. Was kinda lost with builds this league after reaper beeing so disappointing in the start - tried around 6 or 7 builds till I found this.

Completed every content in the game with it, first ever maven, feared, a9 etc.

Will be my league starter for sure next league if there are no negative changes to it.

cheers and keep it up!
"
DeadOnDeparture a écrit :
Thanks for the suggestion!
Would Intimidating Cry be a poor choice there? I don't think I have any other sources of intimidation on my gear and it seems a bit more flexible than 'Endurance Charge on Melee Stun', specifically for bossing.

You could try to run Intimidating over Enduring, but I would recommend Enduring Cry instead for the Endurance Charge generation + the damage reduction you get from it as well. There are other ways we can get intimidate, mainly through a Lethal Pride jewel (though its a pain to find one since we can't scan seeds for it).

Remember that we cannot run both unless you drop Call to Arms and socket the gem elsewhere.
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :

Since you're investing into so much defense, there isn't too much that you can do to get more damage apart from pricier upgrades like a better shield or getting a vulnerability on hit ring. You can also probably squeeze a bit more damage out of your jewels and such.

Personally using the cleanse ailment flasks (since we have them pretty much all open), I don't personally see much of a reason to go for ailment immunity once you get your flasks setup, as the point investment is pretty massive for something that we already have the space to cover. You could pull back those 10 points and use a cluster jewel to get more damage that way after adjusting flasks accordingly.

+ I changed some Items and jewel now..
+ I got 8 more level
+ I use a cluster slot now.

Overall i`m happy with this Setup on paper. I have to finish the pantheons next step.
Is there anything i miss or can do better in the future?

So atm i have:
+ Max Block Attack and Spell
+ Ailment Immunity
+ Divine Flesh
+ 82% phys damage reduction
+ ~3.9 Mio dps (with your PoB)
+ 5.3K Life

Here my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JMqPQgqq
And my Gear:
Spoiler

"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :

Remember that we cannot run both unless you drop Call to Arms and socket the gem elsewhere.

Ah, I knew there was a catch to this idea. So endurance on stun it is.
Thanks again!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires