[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

"
TheConboy22 a écrit :
I am having difficulties getting the PoB to work. All other PoB's I try to use work just fine, but for whatever reason the two that are on here give errors. I'd love to try out the build.

Make sure to use the PoB Community Fork, and then to use those pastebins on the fork. You can find the download for it here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
Gromhouleux a écrit :
I also played with lifetap for a long time and was happy with it but replacing it with another support gem will give you a huge DPS boost.

The craft is very basic.
You need 2 amulets, one with +1 to level of all Physical skill Gems (Warlord influence ilvl 82), and another with +1 to level of all strength skill Gems (Hunter influence ilvl 82).
You can buy them or try to get the mods with Alteration orbs (sometimes it's cheaper to buy them).
It is important that each amulet has only 1 influenced mod.
One of them, the one that will be destroyed, can be Magic instead of Rare.

When you have both amulets use an Awakener orb.
The first amulet will be destroyed and you will keep the second amulet with both +1 skill gems mods.

In my case I wanted 1 free prefix to craft "- mana cost".
So I had to craft 5 amulets in total but I sold each "failed" amulets between 4 and 8 Ex which is a lot more than what it cost me.

I have now incorporated this into the build now that I have self-crafted and provided an example. Next plans are to make another chestpiece and see what would feel the best in this case. I'm thinking either - mana cost or % increased maximum life depending on what feels better. Thank you for all the help!
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
I have now incorporated this into the build now that I have self-crafted and provided an example. Next plans are to make another chestpiece and see what would feel the best in this case. I'm thinking either - mana cost or % increased maximum life depending on what feels better. Thank you for all the help!

Haha I was also inspired by the awakened craft and started playing with the crafting emulator. I was looking at doing a +1 active gems with a 12% life hunter mod.

Depending on how much currency you want to spend you can go multimod, or harvest craft reforge keeping prefixes. With the first option, you can craft life and fill in whatever resists or attributes you need. The second option you could potentially add another influenced affix and try and go for an elevated mod if you're the gambling type.
"
fate3 a écrit :
Haha I was also inspired by the awakened craft and started playing with the crafting emulator. I was looking at doing a +1 active gems with a 12% life hunter mod.

Depending on how much currency you want to spend you can go multimod, or harvest craft reforge keeping prefixes. With the first option, you can craft life and fill in whatever resists or attributes you need. The second option you could potentially add another influenced affix and try and go for an elevated mod if you're the gambling type.

I'm thinking of doing a combine with my current chestpiece to get the 12% max life, or to get a 6L astral with - cost or frenzy on hit to combine with a % max life. It's a bit dependent on what I could mash together, as even though this build can be pushed a lot more when it comes to 'perfect', i want to keep it as attainable as i can to newer players with simple crafting methods and processes.
"
OMFGaTaco a écrit :
"
fate3 a écrit :

I'm thinking of doing a combine with my current chestpiece to get the 12% max life, or to get a 6L astral with - cost or frenzy on hit to combine with a % max life. It's a bit dependent on what I could mash together, as even though this build can be pushed a lot more when it comes to 'perfect', i want to keep it as attainable as i can to newer players with simple crafting methods and processes.

I was also thinking to reuse the current chest piece. It also adds progression to the build if you can upgrade the same chest as a chase item.

The frenzy on hit is a great idea. Against Sirus for example there's no way to generate frenzy charges and his debuff can really cripple you.
I chose Frenzy charge on hit for my chest because it is the only way to get Frenzy charges on bosses.
And the - mana cost because reaching 0 mana cost for shield crush means you don't need any mana leech mods in the build which allows more damage mods and more mana reservation.
I elevated the - mana cost but it can be expensive if you are unlucky.
For me it worked fisrt try but it is a 50% chance to waste 5Ex.

Here are the crafting details for my chest:

- Get a Chest with - mana cost and another warlord mod.
You can just buy a chest with - mana cost and no other warlord mod if you don't want the elevated mana cost mod.
- Use a Maven orb and pray.
If you got elevated mana cost you won, else you lost 5 Ex and you can try again or not.

- Get a 6 links Astral plate (ilvl86 is the best but the craft could work at ilvl80)
You can buy a Redeemer chest or buy a non influenced chest and use a Redeemer exalted orb.
It depends on the price of each item when you want to craft.
-Use Perfect fossils until you get 30% quality.
-Use Alteration orbs until you get Frenzy charge on hit.
-Use a Regal orb to make the chest Rare.
If you got a second Redeemer mod you can try to annul or start again with Alteration orbs.

-Use an Awakener orb on the Warlord chest, then on the Astral plate to get the 2 influenced mods.
-If you got a good 3rd suffix, thats cool else you cannot really change it.
If you don't have 3rd suffix I don't know what could be the best to do, it is up to you, you could craft multimod if you have just 1 good prefix you want to keep or just use a Beast to remove a prefix and add a Suffix.
For my chest I got ~20% lightning res and was ok with it.
-I had 1 free prefix so I crafted Suffix cannot be changed and used an orb of scouring to remove all prefixes.
If you have 3 trash prefixes, use harvest reforge keep suffix until you have good prefixes or just 1 free prefix to do what I did.
-I crafted prefixes cannot be changed again and used a T4 Aisling to get the %Life/%Mana. Several Veiled prefixes are good for the build.
-To finish I bench crafted Life and use a Beast (add mod to an influenced item) to get the last Prefix.

With the veiled mod %life/%mana, I think the Hunter mod %life is not really needed, so I wouldn't recommend it. You cannot have both mods by the way.
Additional Curse could be a good mod but I don't really find a good offensive curse to add to the build, so maybe tempporal chain or enfeeble linked to cwdt could be ok.
But if you use an awakened orb you should do it with 2 influenced Prefixes OR 2 suffixes else the chances to have bad mods is very high and you won't be able to change them.

Dernière édition par Gromhouleux, le 14 sept. 2021 18:31:00
For those talking about chest with frenzy charges on hit, if you have currency you can buy an anomalous blood rage linked with enhace, you can have like 4% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit against bosses
Grom's thought is the same reason I didn't want do mix prefix/suffix. You don't have the flexibility to adjust mods if you go split influenced affixes.

I hadn't thought about doing the Maven orb before doing the Awakener orb, that makes more sense to get the brick out of the way before you combine the influenced items.

"
garantivil a écrit :
For those talking about chest with frenzy charges on hit, if you have currency you can buy an anomalous blood rage linked with enhace, you can have like 4% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit against bosses

Great suggestion, 6ex hurts though
Dernière édition par fate3, le 14 sept. 2021 18:56:28
Another note - celestial justicar is ILVL 80 so that excludes 2 tiers of life and another mods. So going shopping for a 6L astral

Wow I 6L this in 30 fusings, but the awakener orb kinda screwed me with the phys to chaos.
Dernière édition par fate3, le 14 sept. 2021 20:24:52
"
fate3 a écrit :
Another note - celestial justicar is ILVL 80 so that excludes 2 tiers of life and another mods. So going shopping for a 6L astral

Wow I 6L this in 30 fusings, but the awakener orb kinda screwed me with the phys to chaos.

That's another reason to awaken Suffixes over Prefixes.
It's almost impossible to get a good life roll on the chest if you awaken 2 prefixes.
Having the hunter %life mod is useless if you cannot get a correct life roll with it.

But if you awaken 2 suffixes you can still have a good life roll and the %life by benchcrafting or T4 Aisling.

Among the influenced suffixes, frenzy charges and mana cost seem the most useful for the build.

So for me the combo +2 gem Amu and Frenzy/mana cost chest looks the most optimized since they are also more deterministic crafts than other options.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires