[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

"
thehitt a écrit :
Nice man. Really looking to play frostblades this season. Just not sure if I want to duel wield or the 2handed variant, thanks :)

I'm pretty new to PoE and i will try this build. When i saw your comment about a 2-hand version of this i got interested. Is there a PoB for the two hand or should i just switch the dual wield specs to two hand?

From sweden, so my english is a bit bad :)
"
ImLegendAJP a écrit :
this might be very noob question bcs i didnt play for 6 months but is awakened multistrike good for this build ? i know its expensive just want to know if upgrade from normal multistrike is viable or 100% nah

Ofcourse all the awakened gems are better than regular versions, however in 3.15 GGG nerfed the hell out of awakened gems and most of them just literally became slightly better than the regular version. For this reason awakened gems would be the last things to upgrade since their cost is so big and the increase in power so small - they are pretty much just a minmax thing. If you are new and don't regularly make like 50+exalt builds I wouldn't worry about awakened gems.

Only exceptions are awakened added cold damage and awakened ancestral call as they are relatively cheap and actually quite effective.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 22 oct. 2021 15:01:53
Pob link seems to be broken?
u have pob in 3.16 Updates/PoB - READ THIS
working for me
im about to upgrade my 5L to 6L and add multistike can i just hold Frost blades button all the time or i need to time it so i didnt cancel my third multistrike attack. Not sure how is this working thats why asking here :P
Well just gonna say im kinda broke right now almost no currency and im trying to map.Even i tier 1-3 maps im getting one shot most of the time,the damage is there but survivability is just ..not can you give me a tip about what im missing.
Dernière édition par Frouswordd, le 26 oct. 2021 08:00:36
"
Frouswordd a écrit :
Well just gonna say im kinda broke right now almost no currency and im trying to map.Even i tier 1-3 maps im getting one shot most of the time,the damage is there but survivability is just ..not can you give me a tip about what im missing.

u need last ascendancy + atleast 3,5k HP to ez clear content up to yellow maps
also around 3k armor is nice, pm me if u want to buy my old 5L armor with good hp,res and 1,5k armor i payed 13c 2 days ago so lets say 8c now and its yours, selling it only bcs i just bought 6L league scourge
"
ImLegendAJP a écrit :
im about to upgrade my 5L to 6L and add multistike can i just hold Frost blades button all the time or i need to time it so i didnt cancel my third multistrike attack. Not sure how is this working thats why asking here :P
You can just hold down the button.

"
ImLegendAJP a écrit :

Your gear and tree seem okay enough to be doing yellow maps. Only thing I can think of is that you are dashing into groups of enemies and letting them hit you.
I went endless hunger instead of overwhelm, after getting stunlocked to death 5 times in a row in one tier 1 map.
"
link6930 a écrit :
I went endless hunger instead of overwhelm, after getting stunlocked to death 5 times in a row in one tier 1 map.

The entire pointof using Ichimonji is the overwhelm node. I don't know what items you have but not only should you not be getting hit, but you shouldn't be getting stunlocked even in tier16s.

And in 3.16, unwavering stance was moved right next to nodes that this build uses, so if you are somehow getting stunned, you can take that keystone since this build doesn't use evasion anyway.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 26 oct. 2021 16:20:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires