[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

Thanks, I keep forgetting you can buy gems from NPCs.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
In the future when you record videos, try not to hide the HP. It comes across as deceptive

Instantly put me off the build

Thanks
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 23 juil. 2021 06:58:20
Could you briefly summarize which directions to go while leveling in the tree?
"
akkiskiske a écrit :
Could you briefly summarize which directions to go while leveling in the tree?

I path to Mana leech as fast as possible, then take fangs of frost and Winter spirit. After that I start taking life nodes - the ones with %life regeneration to counteract Blood Rage. I have not tried using Tribal fury and Hydrosphere during acts before, but I think this might be the way to go due to Frostblades damage being on the low side in the beginning.

After that you take more generic damage and life nodes and then when you finally switch from axes to swords you start taking the sword nodes.

If you don't mind spending some regret orbs or doing the side quests for respec points you can instead take axe nodes instead of generic damage nodes and then just respec them after you get your first set of unique swords.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 23 juil. 2021 08:00:35
Sold
Going over the PoBs and these numbers actually look really good for Frost Blades with achievable gear and no deceptive PoB trickery that I can see. The damage numbers will probably be a bit lower in practice because flask uptime won't be what it was in 3.14, but every build will have that issue. Good work, will probably league start with this :)
Hi, what are the advantages of this build over the other well known frost blades build, which is the one by fivers?

I see there is almost no evade and dodge, so wouldn't this be worse since the raider build gives lots of movement, evade and dodge?
"
CSZHUNG a écrit :
Hi, what are the advantages of this build over the other well known frost blades build, which is the one by fivers?

I see there is almost no evade and dodge, so wouldn't this be worse since the raider build gives lots of movement, evade and dodge?

It is a lot cheaper than most builds you will find and it has no items that are hard to get. Like in his "cheap" build he has a Lethal pride jewel - That jewel is probably 5 times as expensive as my entire starter gear combined.

He is also using claws - I personally really hate using claws because whirling blades can't go over terrain. I prefer using leap slam for the quality of life.

His "expensive" gear is also VERY expensive. While my upgraded gear is something that probably most players can realistically get.

As for defenses - I generally don't like evasion based builds, as they are very RNG heavy. If he gets unlucky with his dodge he is probably dead, while my build still has some armor, guard skills, and more importantly permanent leech from Slayer ascendancy that is doubled by Vaal Pact.

I'm not saying that his build is bad at all, from looking over his PoB it doesn't seem to be a PoB warrior build with inflated DPS, but my build is strictly designed as something that will be very strong from the very beginning with minimal gear, but can still be upgraded to enough DPS to almost instaphase Sirus with medium investment.

A little edit:
Actually as I was looking over his build, it does seem to be a PoB warrior build. He has Berserk, Vaal ancestral warchief and Vaal haste ticked. These should not be ticked when talking about bossing damage. If you remove those 3 things from PoB, his 17m dps falls to 7.7 mil. Even though his build probably costs something like 30-40 times more that is barely more than my "Upgraded gear" build with normal gems, and 2mil less dps than my "Upgraded gear" with awakened gems, which he has.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 23 juil. 2021 15:58:30
ah so it's trading min-max for budget and consistency. not a bad choice

so what do we have for defences? i ran through the pob but there's negligible evasion and only like 2k armour, and we don't dodge on top of that. while 2.5k/sec leech is nice, wouldn't you get one-shot a lot at yellow and red maps?
Appreciate the build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires