[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

"
Chaosu a écrit :
Do we want any gems with alternate quality?

BTW I am level 82 at the time of writing this and my total expenses were literally 2x Ichimonji and 2x 1c items to max res (except chaos).

Alternate quality gems are mostly just for min-maxing. I believe I changed some gem qualities in the Upgrade gear PoB, but they are all like 2-3% damage increases only.

The only one with any "real" benefit other than slight increase in damage would be anomalous Blood Rage, that would let you keep up frenzy charges at bosses, but that's good for literally anyone running Blood rage, so it is going to be extremely expensive. poe-antiquary doesn't display gems for some reason, but in the last weeks of last league I think anomalous blood rage was like 6+ex and will be probably more in the beginning of the league when there aren't many of them on the market. But if you have min-maxed gear already you will probably instaphase sirus before the anomalous blood rage can actually be useful, since it is possible to have frenzy charges up for 10 seconds with hydrosphere+frenzy.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 25 juil. 2021 07:52:53
Just to be sure, but Added Cold Damage Support for Duelist is available just in Act 3 right? I'm asking this because in the leveing guide I think it's in the "2)" paragraph
"
SirMorningW00d a écrit :
Just to be sure, but Added Cold Damage Support for Duelist is available just in Act 3 right? I'm asking this because in the leveing guide I think it's in the "2)" paragraph

It's there because I reccommend muling that gem along with frost bomb with a class that has access to them.

If you are new and don't know what muling is, it's when you create a character you don't have any intention to play only to get a quest reward and transfer it to a new character.

Added cold damage is the best support gem for frostblades, and waiting until library is annoying, so I just muled it.

But yes, with only duelist you can't get it before library in act3.
thanks for nice build for my favourite skill. damage felt really good despite all the nerfs ~yellow maps.

not my patch/league though, i will let you finish this out and am curious what you will come up with as end game optimizations.
saved
can add leveling tree to the starter pob?
did be useful for beginners like myself :D
Im sorry either im blind or i dont see act 2 bandits info ? i apologize in advance if i missed something.
"
RadoBeerLover a écrit :
Im sorry either im blind or i dont see act 2 bandits info ? i apologize in advance if i missed something.

I'm not sure if it is in the written guide but it is in the POB. Help Alina for the mana regen, crit, and resists.
"
Lu5ck a écrit :
can add leveling tree to the starter pob?
did be useful for beginners like myself :D

I added a short summary of skill tree progession under leveling. I also added some mid-campaign skilltrees in the starter PoB version.
I followed your build.
Feed great but have some trouble.

I'm using tabula and saving currency for 6L armor, so I use starkonja instead of abyssus.

And I feed my leech is not good enough ( haven't finished 4h lab yet ). And I see in the passive tree have no leech source.

Could you explain to me about the leech?
"
qwerty22121998 a écrit :
I followed your build.
Feed great but have some trouble.

I'm using tabula and saving currency for 6L armor, so I use starkonja instead of abyssus.

And I feed my leech is not good enough ( haven't finished 4h lab yet ). And I see in the passive tree have no leech source.

Could you explain to me about the leech?

I updated the written guide about leech earlier. Basically before red maps, there isn't really enough monster density to keep your leech at max value for the entire map. At early maps your damage also isn't enough to even push your leech to max value. So I don't reccomment taking Vaal Pact until you get some damage upgrades and are dealing with high tier maps.

In the passive tree you are supposed to take the mana/life leech node near duelist start. If you feel like the leech isn't enough you can also take the next 2 life leech nodes from the same cluster. Considering that they quadruple your leech and increase maximum leech they are worth more than 2 small life nodes anyway, so taking them would help you a lot in the lower levels. You can just respec them later when you don't need them anymore.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires