[3.14-3.16 HC Updated] HOAG Champ. ~7k Life Gain on hit/sec vs. single target. All Content <Videos>

can you get pure agony on a large cluster? if you remove a large cluster you lose 2 medium clusters.
"
deadmeat9 a écrit :
can you get pure agony on a large cluster? if you remove a large cluster you lose 2 medium clusters.

You only lose 1 because you can place a medium cluster in the space previously occupied by the large you got rid of. (No, AFAIK pure agony doesn't come on a large cluster)

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 20 juil. 2021 22:11:16
Have now added an update section to the guide for 3.15. Contains somewhat more info than my first thoughts above. I plan to continue to add in additional ideas as they occur to me/as I discover them in game/as some of YOU point them out. :>

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 21 juil. 2021 04:20:51
I seem to be missing a lvling tree, since the only tree I can find is the end game one with the cluster jewels, but those you won't have on a new league at lvl 60
Leveling advice section is at the bottom of the guide and walks you through where to go on the tree.

-O
Okay

Dernière édition par Solidwolf, le 22 juil. 2021 08:49:31
Pausing to share with you a beautiful new piece of leveling tech (that may have some endgame application also, depending on interation with the conqueror ascendancy) made possible by the new focused ballista support.

Ballista totem>Focused Ballista>Barrage>Withering touch.

This gives you three totems that will collectively easily apply 15 stacks of withering touch anywhere you direct fire, long before you have a 5 or 6 link available.

This is how I am leveling now with two four links, the other being barrage>chance to poison>GMP>LGOH, and it is working great so far.

Luck to you all,

-O

hi mate, thanks for the build. which gem should I use before getting empower 4? damage on full life?
Most welcome.Yup. DOFL until emp4 is correct.
-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 27 juil. 2021 16:04:08
On the plus side, the build performed spectacularly for league start. At one point I held 20th place on the overall ladder and first on the delve ladder. Got to lvl 93 and was tearing up red maps.

On the downside, here is a short cautionary story and my submission for DUMBEST POE DEATHS EVER BY AN EXPERIENCED PLAYER:

The map was only a T10 so I wasn't particularly focussed, and all the mobs were dead. I had a corrupting blood jewel slotted, so that wasn't a problem. But the flask nerfs got me.

See, I was used to never worrying about bleed, since as long as a flask was running, I was always immune. And bleeds were uncommon and not too serious, since I was also almost always curse immune with a stibnite of warding (so vuln wasnt an issue). And so I was walking carelessly away at the end of the last fight, with no Mobs left to target, cursed and bleeding much too fast. and before I had time to log, I was dead.

So be very mindful of bleed at the end of fights, even if you have corrupted blood slotted. Other than that, I can confirm that the build remains highly functional.

-Orion
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 27 juil. 2021 19:52:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires