[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

"
Vyr75 a écrit :
The watchers eye "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using pride", Really worth his price?... Thanks

Without a doubt it gives a boost in damage, it is expensive because it is the best for those who use aura pride (almost all build melee), but the other option is also good, without having to spend so much.

"
Hey, I tried Petrified Blood with this build to see if I can have perma adrenaline. It seems to be possible, although there could be better ways, I think. Atm i have around 95 Adrenaline uptime and it feels really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCKjuHwCX4

The video showcases t16 minotaur map and ultimatum in it. Not a perfect gameplay, of course, but it showcases petrified blood and adrenaline.

You can check my setup on my profile. For now, I kinda do like the setup.

Very interesting, is what everyone imagined from the interaction of this aura with the adrenaline gain.

Want to bring more content can bring, can be useful for those who want to see the build doing the mechanics of the ultimatum, and using petrified blood.

After a lot of testing, brings his final opinion on whether it is worthwhile, some negative, positive point.

"
Hi, do you want to only hit with Fist of War, or should you spam out as many spikes as possible?

Thanks for making the build.

Fist of War is a bonus, there is no way to wait for his delay.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 30 avr. 2021 15:18:53
Hi, what's the best enchantment on a helmet?
Because I see top world players on poeninja with +1 fissures, but in POB increase damage looks better.

Thank you for your advice on my last post, my stuff has evolved well.

Spoiler

Gameplay with my gear actually

https://youtu.be/JFuzt4z9tx4

(video made with my old weapon, not the current one, but the rest has not changed)

I will go buy myself an enligten 4 as soon as possible, and put pride to then buy myself the watcher's eye Impales you inflict last 2 additional i think.

Thank you again for your guid :)
Dernière édition par Nesales, le 3 mai 2021 02:23:12
"
Nesales a écrit :
Hi, what's the best enchantment on a helmet?
Because I see top world players on poeninja with +1 fissures, but in POB increase damage looks better.

Thank you for your advice on my last post, my stuff has evolved well.

Spoiler

Gameplay with my gear actually

https://youtu.be/JFuzt4z9tx4

(video made with my old weapon, not the current one, but the rest has not changed)

I will go buy myself an enligten 4 as soon as possible, and put pride to then buy myself the watcher's eye Impales you inflict last 2 additional i think.

Thank you again for your guid :)

If it was like that with the old axe, now it's wonderful.

About the enchantment, with +1 fissure, you get one more spike with each hit, instead of 5, you will have 6 spikes to detonate, the seismic cry enchantment also I think it is great, but it is something that the pob also not calculates, your enchantment is already good.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 3 mai 2021 10:59:01
I just hit level 98 after starting with this build. I got to 97 comfortably after following it like gospel. I wanted to start going through content a little faster as the grind was getting tedious so I did the following changes

I managed to work in petrified blood and flesh and stone by dropping maim and culling strike and linking arrogance to dread banner and blood and sand. I also annointed Charisma and have a level 4 enlighten linked to F+S, Pride, and Petrified Blood.

Blood rage will keep you right at 50% and a life flask will pop you above the 50% threshold so you can degen back down to 50%, allowing for adrenaline to be up almost permanently.
"
Brodyne a écrit :
I just hit level 98 after starting with this build. I got to 97 comfortably after following it like gospel. I wanted to start going through content a little faster as the grind was getting tedious so I did the following changes

I managed to work in petrified blood and flesh and stone by dropping maim and culling strike and linking arrogance to dread banner and blood and sand. I also annointed Charisma and have a level 4 enlighten linked to F+S, Pride, and Petrified Blood.

Blood rage will keep you right at 50% and a life flask will pop you above the 50% threshold so you can degen back down to 50%, allowing for adrenaline to be up almost permanently.

Yes, I gave a solid basis, there is space if the person has knowledge of the game, invent some things and adapt.
loving this build, now that I am finally getting my 6 links things are getting really fun. I love how it feels rather loose so if you want to make small tweaks you can fit in other skills with it. Thanks for this.
Hi. I really appreciate this guide and i've been following this since the league start. Thank you!

Btw howd u craft the chest?
"
guiltygoy a écrit :
Hi. I really appreciate this guide and i've been following this since the league start. Thank you!

Btw howd u craft the chest?

Glad you liked it, I did it last league, so it was very simple.

In this league you can buy an astral plate with a lot of life/increased armor, and after the reforge keep prefix, but it is not an expensive armor, only has armor/life and res, buying a similar armor, will not cost much.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 17 mai 2021 15:47:00
Hello! This is my 6th build so far in HC league and am having a blast with it so far, feeling very tanky but i'm afraid my damage is going to start falling off soon. Was wondering if I posted my POB could you recommend some upgrades to start saving up for?

https://pastebin.com/vQ8hny4f
Looking at your PoB

Defensive
---------------------------------
Elemental Ailments Immunity
Fortify Effect

Offensive
---------------------------------
Call of Steel Jewel (you'll need to use a Steel Skill to get access to the ability)
Awakened Melee Phys
Awakened Brutality
2 Additional Hits Impale Jewel
Level 4 Enlighten
Elder Phys Damage Helm

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires