[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

Hi!

I had a bit of trouble leveling up this character, especially in early map or act 8-10 when you have bad 4socket gear. I came up with something quite powerful, especially when you can't have enlighten quickly as an SSF char.

The trick here is to socket first enfeeble, then warlord's mark, in clockwise order in the link order. That allows enfeeble to trigger before warlord's mark, and when warlord's mark procs, it replaces enfeeble on one enemy. Then for subsequent hits, berserk will activate because the mark gave you 20 rage.

Cast on damage taken + Enfeeble + Warlord's mark + Berserk

Also, finding gear with mana leech has been a game changer for me, but the mark also helps a bit with mana leech.

Having ancestral warchief with the increase damage that you're supposed to keep for earthshatter but don't have enough links yet still helps with dps.

Warchief + culling strike + close combat + melee damage

A suggest having intimidating cry, dash and seismic cry with second wind asap.

I found that dread banner, flesh and stone and blood and sand are enough for most of the game, otherwise you just lack mana with pride, when you don't have enlighten yet. (I still don't have it) Blood and sand can actually be left out as long as you don't have enough sockets for your gear.

I also recommend taking health on the gear and on the skill tree, otherwise you end up like a chips in an armor.
I see that you are answering questions, but why are you not playing this league?
"
Patafikss a écrit :
Hi!

I had a bit of trouble leveling up this character, especially in early map or act 8-10 when you have bad 4socket gear. I came up with something quite powerful, especially when you can't have enlighten quickly as an SSF char.

The trick here is to socket first enfeeble, then warlord's mark, in clockwise order in the link order. That allows enfeeble to trigger before warlord's mark, and when warlord's mark procs, it replaces enfeeble on one enemy. Then for subsequent hits, berserk will activate because the mark gave you 20 rage.

Cast on damage taken + Enfeeble + Warlord's mark + Berserk

Also, finding gear with mana leech has been a game changer for me, but the mark also helps a bit with mana leech.

Having ancestral warchief with the increase damage that you're supposed to keep for earthshatter but don't have enough links yet still helps with dps.

Warchief + culling strike + close combat + melee damage

A suggest having intimidating cry, dash and seismic cry with second wind asap.

I found that dread banner, flesh and stone and blood and sand are enough for most of the game, otherwise you just lack mana with pride, when you don't have enlighten yet. (I still don't have it) Blood and sand can actually be left out as long as you don't have enough sockets for your gear.

I also recommend taking health on the gear and on the skill tree, otherwise you end up like a chips in an armor.

Good tips for the SSF guys.

"
I see that you are answering questions, but why are you not playing this league?

This league didn't cheer me up very much, mainly because of the gigantic harvest nerf, I took a break, I'm playing some games that I didn't have time to play, maybe play later, the league started a short time ago.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 26 avr. 2021 17:39:55
Hi, i saw some players on poe ninja run herald of purity as their 4th aura. Can it be a good alternative to flesh and stone after mana reservation nerf?

Also how much of a survivability boost is petrified blood would be in this build with 100%+ fortify buff and immortal ambition? Is it worth it compared to damage buff from damage auras?
Dernière édition par RoflanAnimeshnik, le 26 avr. 2021 22:59:49
"
RoflanAnimeshnik a écrit :
Hi, i saw some players on poe ninja run herald of purity as their 4th aura. Can it be a good alternative to flesh and stone after mana reservation nerf?

Also how much of a survivability boost is petrified blood would be in this build with 100%+ fortify buff and immortal ambition? Is it worth it compared to damage buff from damage auras?

It is a good option, it will keep almost the same damage, it loses the defensive part that the flesh and stone provides, using an enlighten 3 is enough.

As for petrified blood, I can't say, there are some people who use it, but a small number, I don't know if it's really good.

which auras should I be using before getting enlighten?
"
jalkarai a écrit :
which auras should I be using before getting enlighten?

There is in the leveling section, and in the notes of the pob, you can use Herald of Purity or Skitterbots + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand + Dread Banner, pride would leave for later, flesh and stone helps a lot in leveling.
thank you for the quick reply!
Hello, Thanks for your guide i love playing this build !

I need,i think, for farm more easily T15 and T16 map and killing bosses more damage, but I don't know what are the next big changes to make on my equipment.

I think my weapon its my problem actuelly but i'm not sur...

Spoiler

my pastebin actually https://pastebin.com/aP9z8Tvw

sorry for my not very good english

Thank you for your help

See you
"
Nesales a écrit :
Hello, Thanks for your guide i love playing this build !

I need,i think, for farm more easily T15 and T16 map and killing bosses more damage, but I don't know what are the next big changes to make on my equipment.

I think my weapon its my problem actuelly but i'm not sur...

Spoiler

my pastebin actually https://pastebin.com/aP9z8Tvw

sorry for my not very good english

Thank you for your help

See you

No problem, my language isn't English either kk, the axe makes a big difference, but economically, I trade the enfebble for vulnerability, and I would try to get some +20 gems that aren't too expensive.
Expensive upgrade would go on the axe first, at this level you are already going to need a better axe, 700-800dps.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 28 avr. 2021 12:07:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires