[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

Hi, i rerolled my duelist to this build, i like it, is awesome... I made some changes in gems, i've used lifetap support in warcry gems, so i don't have to use non-channeling mod in ring, for now... this is my equip

next, i need a better helmet with "enemy take # inc physical damage"... but the damage is not bad..
thx for this build mate. cya
Any guide on how to craft a helmet like that?
Even at this point in the league I can't find any helmet even similar to that one to buy
Amazing build,

My only question so far is when you say you do 2x earthshatter and then warcry do you wait for the fist of war "proc" or do you do 2 consecutives earthshatter?
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :
Amazing build,

My only question so far is when you say you do 2x earthshatter and then warcry do you wait for the fist of war "proc" or do you do 2 consecutives earthshatter?

Consequently, the fist of war bonus is not something you should wait to attack.

When the updates come out I'll be updating the build, I think I'll play this league, although I skipped the ultimatum thinking that this league would be better, but I was wrong kkkk, maybe I'll make a build with one of the new skills.
With sesmic cry nerf + fortify nerf i guess build is rip
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :
Amazing build,

When the updates come out I'll be updating the build, I think I'll play this league, although I skipped the ultimatum thinking that this league would be better, but I was wrong kkkk, maybe I'll make a build with one of the new skills.

Thanks for the reply!

Will you be updating the build before the league start? I'm considering starting with this but gotta wait for the patch notes today I guess
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :
"
drakblaze6 a écrit :
Amazing build,

Thanks for the reply!

Will you be updating the build before the league start? I'm considering starting with this but gotta wait for the patch notes today I guess

Yes, I plan to update before the league starts if it's still viable, now if it's dead or not it's too early to say, ggg tends to take it off one side and buff something else.

The Seismic was a big miss, but I would leave other options on your list.

This league will be a league of few skills, most people will stick to some that still work, they should buff the skills that almost no one uses, in my opinion, it totally goes against the idea of skill diversity, it will only diminish.
yeah XD

So what are your thoughts after reading the patch notes? The build should be ok compared to others no?
Yep im curious too if u will update the build or what u think of the patch notes.
Massive nerf in several builds, and many suffered more than 40%.

Unfortunately mine was very penalized, I didn't make changes to the pob but I don't think much can be done, slam damage 8kk dropped to 3.2kk.

In addition to the loss of seismic cry which no longer gives bonus damage only to aoe, and mana issues due to changes in support gems.

The mana problem will only happen in the end game with the use of pride, probably taking the flesh and stone and putting herald of purity, flesh and stone since 3.14 ggg has been difficult to use.

Did the build die? No, but the fights will take longer, despite the 3kk there is still damage from spikes which is random depending on how many hit the target.

It can be a good start build but for the end game boss(Uber Elder, Sirus 8-9, Maven), I imagine it has other better options.

From what I've been seeing who suffered the most in nerfs was melee, some other builds of mine didn't suffer as much.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 22 juil. 2021 10:00:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires