[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

I'll update on my progress as well, as I'm running this build but experimenting with various different setups along the way. I'm not as progressed as the master Donkster5, but I am running red maps on A3/4 very comfortably and deathless, progressing the atlas and maven along the way.

Random thoughts in no particular order:

* I don't have my last ascendency yet (Conqueror), missing one elusive trial.

* The tankiness of the build and non-active damage from afar of the totems allows me to clear ultimatums on every map (but screw the stand in the circles ones) and get loads of currency feeding in consistent upgrades to the build.

* I found that using the unique quiver 'Skirmish' (cheap AF) is really nice for the +1 totem (extra damage on bosses, no fuss) and mana issues (regen and leech). I used it most of the leveling and found the QoL to be worth the slot even after I got Eleron -mana cost crafts.

* I tried to replace the self-cast TR with a bunch of different stuff, but always came back to what I have right now on my chest: TR-LGoH-Hextouch-Despair-WT-MA. Sustains me with life, curse/wither, and once I hit once - continues by itself.

* I've crafted all the shitty gear (helmet, chest, gloves, boots, belt and amulet) myself with a combination of essences and the nerfed-to-hell harvest.

* I've dropped vaal haste (I always forgot to activate it anyway).

* I recently brought back Dread Banner as I noticed I have enough mana to run alongside max vitality, max malevolence, and lvl 6 clarity without an Enlighten support.

* I added an increased duration to the steelskin CWDT for a bit more uptime.

* Most important - I am really enjoying playing the build and tuning it to my style!

* My current gear:

"
IdoNisso a écrit :
I'll update on my progress as well, as I'm running this build but experimenting with various different setups along the way. I'm not as progressed as the master Donkster5, but I am running red maps on A3/4 very comfortably and deathless, progressing the atlas and maven along the way.

* Most important - I am really enjoying playing the build and tuning it to my style!

Hey IdoNisso, Thank you for sharing your progress and configuration! I’ve had even less play time this week than last but am still wrapping up my trade league version with close to 1M DoT DPS per totem. I should be doing the bosses over the weekend and will have videos up shortly after that.

There are a couple unique quivers that work really well. Skirmish and Scorpions Call (Massive boost with F&S). https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Scorpion%27s_Call. Maloney’s Mechanism late game can be great as it gives you extra slots for a triggered utility mirror arrow or something.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 29 avr. 2021 13:09:04
This looks dope. might try this.
"
jomin32 a écrit :
This looks dope. might try this.

You should if it looks interesting. I’ll have some more videos out this weekend as i’ve got good mid-range gear now. Shaper (Maven Witness) deathless, T16 ultimatum cake-walks, and i’ll try to get some more bosses tonight.

I’m going to run it ssfhc and take it as far as I can after this weekend. I’ve only done ssfhc in the gauntlet, so it’ll be an adventure.
~Donkster5
Its a fun build, but my totems die super quick in low tier maps ultimatuums. Any advice to fix this?
"
shaner1074 a écrit :
Its a fun build, but my totems die super quick in low tier maps ultimatuums. Any advice to fix this?

I’m glad you had fun with it.

Looks like you rerolled into a cyclone build so hard to fix... To answer your question, I clear a space with selfcast, spam the totems there, then sit there self casting and melting anything that gets close. This worked for me up till about T16s. Now I do that same approach in rotation. Run to clear spot, spam totems, selfcast to get some extra layers and proc mirage archer, wait till i’m about to get mobbed, flask up, and run to a clear spot. Rinse and repeat.
~Donkster5
hi. the only thing that can kill my char is PoE's fucked up Performance. game freeze in trial for a split second .... DEAD. internet connection becomes unstable for a nanosecond in Trial .... DEAD.

my level 81 char with laughable gear in SSF. just 2 dead. please help me to get more damage and tackiness.
"
lordfratos a écrit :
hi. the only thing that can kill my char is PoE's fucked up Performance. game freeze in trial for a split second .... DEAD. internet connection becomes unstable for a nanosecond in Trial .... DEAD.

my level 81 char with laughable gear in SSF. just 2 dead. please help me to get more damage and tackiness.

Blood And Sand is the most obvious gap in your build right now. Sand Stance will make you practically unkillable for white and yellow maps.

Also from looking at your character I can see you do not have a Quartz or a Jade Flask. Two life flasks is somewhat overkill for this build, it might be worth swapping out your witchfire brew and your 2nd life flask for both of these. Dont forget to roll freeze immune and curse immune on them as well.
Dernière édition par biglimezzana, le 3 mai 2021 07:15:08
"
biglimezzana a écrit :
"
lordfratos a écrit :

Blood And Sand is the most obvious gap in your build right now. Sand Stance will make you practically unkillable for white and yellow maps.

Also from looking at your character I can see you do not have a Quartz or a Jade Flask. Two life flasks is somewhat overkill for this build, it might be worth swapping out your witchfire brew and your 2nd life flask for both of these. Dont forget to roll freeze immune and curse immune on them as well.

thanks a lot, dude. this is the new flask set up:

better? what should i do next?
"
lordfratos a écrit :
"
biglimezzana a écrit :
"
lordfratos a écrit :

thanks a lot, dude. this is the new flask set up:

better? what should i do next?

That flask setup is definitely better. The witch fire brew is still super valuable so hold onto it. It provides both defense and offense and you switch it out for the quicksilver when your speed feels okay without the quicksilver.

I think biglime meant to say get flesh and stone, which give you blood and sand stance (it’s confusing with the gem names). You can respec into Versatile stance on the passive tree for additional benefits with F&S.

On the bow, you have a suffix crafted. Change that to Attack Speed craft for a big boost. It looks like you have an open suffix on your quiver for the resists, if i’m reading that correctly.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires