[3.14] Dual Wield Molten Strike | Pseudo 7-8L | up to 7k life | Dodge + Fortify + Overleech

"
ThioSaga a écrit :
Hi,

first of all thanks a lot for the comprehensive Guide. Really enjoying this build so far as my second Character. However im running into some serious Boss Damage issues on A8 and Conquerors. You got any advice for me, cause i cant figure out where im missing that much damage ?

Current State of my Character : https://pastebin.com/cn9dKrja

Thanks alot in advance!

Cheers

I was curios because bossing damage is actually the strongest side of this build. Your damage looks like it should be fine for A8. I have a little more right now, due to Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow.

The damage amounts from Ritual League are unachievable (right now I sit at 1/6 of that and if I really push it I might be able to get half the dps, because the helmet alone does half the heavy lifting).

What's interesting is that you have more damage with the melee hit but less with the projectiles. This indicates you are lacking flat fire damage. Also your crit chance isn't great.

Your non-curse ring is really sub par. Get one with a decent flat fire roll (and ideally crit multi as well). The amulet could do better as well (crit multi as well as fire damage).

Cinderswallow is another big boost as well as bottled faith, apparently.
Try to get a helmet with 3 flat crit, there were more and more availabe, last I checked.

I am still at A7 myself but I damage seems fine, for conquerors as well as Sirus. Since I only do a little more right now, it should be fair to assume, that a couple small tweaks (ring, amu, cinderswallow) should really make a difference.
"
Shafirion a écrit :
"
ThioSaga a écrit :
Hi,

first of all thanks a lot for the comprehensive Guide. Really enjoying this build so far as my second Character. However im running into some serious Boss Damage issues on A8 and Conquerors. You got any advice for me, cause i cant figure out where im missing that much damage ?

Thanks alot in advance!

Cheers

I was curios because bossing damage is actually the strongest side of this build. Your damage looks like it should be fine for A8. I have a little more right now, due to Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow.

The damage amounts from Ritual League are unachievable (right now I sit at 1/6 of that and if I really push it I might be able to get half the dps, because the helmet alone does half the heavy lifting).

What's interesting is that you have more damage with the melee hit but less with the projectiles. This indicates you are lacking flat fire damage. Also your crit chance isn't great.

Your non-curse ring is really sub par. Get one with a decent flat fire roll (and ideally crit multi as well). The amulet could do better as well (crit multi as well as fire damage).

Try to get a helmet with 3 flat crit, there were more and more availabe, last I checked.

I am still at A7 myself but I damage seems fine, for conquerors as well as Sirus. Since I only do a little more right now, it should be fair to assume, that a couple small tweaks (ring, amu, cinderswallow) should really make a difference.

Thanks for the reply!
Will try to increase the flat fire damage for sure and then onto the helmet!
"
ThioSaga a écrit :
"
Shafirion a écrit :
"
ThioSaga a écrit :
Hi,

Thanks alot in advance!

Cheers

Thanks for the reply!
Will try to increase the flat fire damage for sure and then onto the helmet!

Let me know how it goes. I will get to my first A8 conquerors and Sirus this weekend myself. I did my A7 Sirus deathless (and I am still terrible at that fight). It was rather quick. A8 is a different matter apparently with him healing up to 75%, but we'll see. But conquerors usually don't get worse.

Two other things I noticed: You are not using wave of conviction. It is a good damage boost. I currently have it on cast when damage taken (both level 1). With the nerfs to wave of conviction exposure obviously an archmdemon crown looks even better. But with a thread of hope we already struggle with resists and without Harvest it might be hard.

Also you have Vitality Void. It is better to ge for the Gladiator's Perseverance Cluster. About the same leech but a good boost to damage.
Hey,

a short status report: I changed my jewellery to get way more flat fire Damage, i also changed one of my Rings to a Diamond Ring for the Increased Crit, i aquired a Cinderswallow Urn with the Crit Chance and Killed A9 Sirus today. The DMG Boost was actually quite insane, will play around with ur other suggestions! Thanks a lot!
Some serious upgrades coming in - any advice?
https://pastebin.com/4J7PHrgj
"
PathOfNickname a écrit :
Some serious upgrades coming in - any advice?
https://pastebin.com/4J7PHrgj

Lie I said ingame, from here on it is mostly luxury upgrades.

I personally like to start with the most expansive ones, to get them out of the way. In your cast that would be Awakened Multistrike - double Watcher's Eye - corrupted Kaom's in that order (I have to fit an a corrupted Saviour as well). Obviously there is always room for improvement with the helmet. However I am not sure, what is realistic there.

However I recommend keeping an eye out for jewellry constantly. While the big upgrades will always be big (Kaom's might drop in price a little), you can score bargains there.

I got this ring yesterday for 4 Ex. With crit multi and flat fire it was a massive improvement to the previous one (and actually more than Watcher's Eye or Kaom's would get me). But I was lucky there.

If you can manage the resistances, the belt is another nice option for a massive damage boost. Got this for 1 Ex.

So I'd say keep grinding for the big ones and keep an eye out for bargains.

For me right now it is more about whether I want to push the build further or play something else for a change. :)
Dernière édition par Shafirion, le 6 mai 2021 08:02:19
Finally took time to update the guide concerning Harvest changes and league starting.
Need help on how to improve my damage and how to craft the helm i used up all my currency already here is current POB https://pastebin.com/kxuF0tC1

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires