[3.14] Dual Wield Molten Strike | Pseudo 7-8L | up to 7k life | Dodge + Fortify + Overleech

+1 minimum frenzy charge is for max charge without bloodrage?
Yeah, at some point I ran out of major improvements.

The frenzy charges make a big difference in larger bossfights, so for these the 3* minimum charges crafts on the jewellry is a huge dps boost. And the permanent Movementspeed is a good amount of QoL as well.

I am a big fan of what I call honest DPS. Most PoB show ideal dps: All curses are up, exposure from Wave of Conviction etc. That dps is not honest, however. Blood rage is a perfect example: It gives you frenzy charge uptime for mapping, where the movement speed is nice, but you don't need the extra dps anyways. You need them for bigger fights, where blood rage does nothing for you charge-wise.
At the risk of this beeing interpreted as a whining post:

This build is a perfect example of why the Harvest Changes are a bad thing. Because the build is a good example of the improved build diversity. No one was playing Molten Strike, at least as a slayer. The Harvest crafting makes stuff like the helmet possible. With the game returning to RNG crafting, the build in its current form is dead. Might as well play something that is fotm. Why even bother?

It is especially funny because the build revived Kaom's Heart, which generally loses against all the power creep that comes with influenced chests.

And whoever is arguing that stuff like my helmet was made too easy with Harvest really needs a reality check. Crafting that helmet was far from easy. It cost me nearly a 100 Ex, I burned 4 Maven Orbs before the 5th one did it (slamming those Maven Orbs was actually the closest thing to that feeling described by GGG that they want to retain, where you close your eyes and slam).

I of course know, that as the creator of this build I am biased. Nonetheless I strongly believe, the case can be generalized (that makes it different from specific nerfs, that "destroy" a certain build). I was really looking forward, to explore my off meta build further in the next league. Make it legaue start viable and so on. Now it is basically: Go meta or go home.

need double anger (or anger/precision) watcher's eye and impale gloves for big boost? tailwind on boots too? (pob seem to not count impale with ms (melee hit or magma ball) btw i see you use awakened hextouch for ele weak on orb of storm....but atm is no simple to gain so much exa (too low player online) my only bad is: play too late in league this build! (bleed snipe gladio rock so much....)

survive 8/10 (some harbringer/valdo pack smash you if u don't be carefull, same as deep degen mine, not afk build)
Brust dmg 10/10 (destroy any boss if u know the mechanics)
clear speed 7/10 (same as survive, if you're hurry, don't play this!)
"
Beskaius a écrit :

need double anger (or anger/precision) watcher's eye and impale gloves for big boost? tailwind on boots too? (pob seem to not count impale with ms (melee hit or magma ball) btw i see you use awakened hextouch for ele weak on orb of storm....but atm is no simple to gain so much exa (too low player online) my only bad is: play too late in league this build! (bleed snipe gladio rock so much....)

survive 8/10 (some harbringer/valdo pack smash you if u don't be carefull, same as deep degen mine, not afk build)
Brust dmg 10/10 (destroy any boss if u know the mechanics)
clear speed 7/10 (same as survive, if you're hurry, don't play this!)

Impale does nothing for us, since we are not dealing physical damage.

Double Watcher's Eye is pure luxury. Ele Weakness is pure luxury as well. Tailwind on the other side makes everything much more fluent.

If you can substitute the cold resistance from helmet, the flat crit chance is a huge dps boost and it is easy to add that with harvest (§3% chance for t3). That would surely be the most efficient upgrade for your gear.

Glad you seem to enjoy the build. ;)
"

If you can substitute the cold resistance from helmet, the flat crit chance is a huge dps boost and it is easy to add that with harvest (§3% chance for t3). That would surely be the most efficient upgrade for your gear.

more advice for the craft on helm? (without brick it omv :P )

i remove cold modifier for?

same on tailwind is possible to add on my boots? (with cinder+lab enchant i love so much stun avoidance!)

m8 i don't enjoy the build......i love it!!!!! ;)
"
Beskaius a écrit :
"

more advice for the craft on helm? (without brick it omv :P )

i remove cold modifier for?

same on tailwind is possible to add on my boots? (with cinder+lab enchant i love so much stun avoidance!)

m8 i don't enjoy the build......i love it!!!!! ;)

You just remove cold, augment crit and hope for t3. Then you add remove crit till t3. The chance is 33% so on average it should take 3 crafts. It is a really easy craft.

About the boots, I honestly have no clue. I am not super big on crafting. I just bought mine.

my last 2 update....i use this reply for up this td cos i think the buid is a very boss machine!!!!! XD
Dernière édition par Beskaius, le 18 mars 2021 15:50:35
"
Beskaius a écrit :

my last 2 update....i use this reply for up this td cos i think the buid is a very boss machine!!!!! XD

Holy sh*t, that's a lot of dps on the amulet.
Hi,

I just started levelling this build yesterday, it's quite nice so far but while looking over the skill tree I noticed that on the path of building you have taken a leech cluster near iron grip.

I was wondering if it would be more point efficient to instead take the tribal fury cluster and annoint Hematophagy instead?

Or are the secondary leech effects of the small nodes of that cluster better overall?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires