[3.15] Slayer Winter Orb Dual Void Battery - 10 power - 10 frenzy - 10 brutal charges

"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
whats the absolute core items to start the build?
i think i got a 6L farrul fur, 2 vb, brutal charge belt

will work with this, will be much better with flasks

yeah got a dying sun and cinderswallow too
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
whats the absolute core items to start the build?
i think i got a 6L farrul fur, 2 vb, brutal charge belt

will work with this, will be much better with flasks

yeah got a dying sun and cinderswallow too

get bottle faith if u can, it will rise dps more than others

and for cindersallow work u need an abyss jewel with flat fire damage to spells, did u get that?
Hey Zero, thanks for helping to understand how to craft some items for this build.
But I am still kind of thinking about diving into this build or not.
Because I really like what I see and what I can achieve at the "end game", but at the same time I search for some items that you got and it is getting pretty expensive (especially rings), could you please tell me should I try it with budget of around 70ex and the only thing for this build at moment is bottled faith?
If you say yes, could you please suggest any "budget" rings to start with?

Thanks again and have a nice day :3
"
marshrutka a écrit :
Hey Zero, thanks for helping to understand how to craft some items for this build.
But I am still kind of thinking about diving into this build or not.
Because I really like what I see and what I can achieve at the "end game", but at the same time I search for some items that you got and it is getting pretty expensive (especially rings), could you please tell me should I try it with budget of around 70ex and the only thing for this build at moment is bottled faith?
If you say yes, could you please suggest any "budget" rings to start with?

Thanks again and have a nice day :3

the rings with critical strike multiplier per power charge + damage per power charge ( or add cold damage per frenzy or damage per frenzy) will work as well, +1 power is not a must have for doing all content, but is a must have for big fat dps

the build use a lot of jewels ( cluster jewel not included), so i dont think 70 ex will be enough, since it uses 11 and its about 5 ex each.

but you will be able to make the content, bosses will not die very fast but, when i changed from witch to slayer, my build was very poor

how do u guys level to transition to this build?
What should I aim for the ring stats?
And im leveling with this im pretty twinky what would be the ascendancy route i should take Has I level?
"
dmoniak a écrit :
And im leveling with this im pretty twinky what would be the ascendancy route i should take Has I level?

culling first
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
how do u guys level to transition to this build?

i leveled as an archmage full leveling items
้้Hi. Which pantheon option do you use? Mapping / Bossing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires