[3.15] Slayer Winter Orb Dual Void Battery - 10 power - 10 frenzy - 10 brutal charges

"
trigger31 a écrit :
will this work with normal farrul's fur and headhunter ?

Not for slayer with endurances - you lose 30% chance to triple damage (thats why we pick him).
Ofc u can use regular ff, but may be it will get more profit with other class.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Dernière édition par Hikakundesu, le 16 mai 2021 13:27:44
Is there any way to add a defensive layer to the build without HH and without affecting damage too much? Im super happy with my damage for how much i've put into it but defensively it's really poor, dying constantly.

Edit: Have swapped out the cinderswallow for a an enduring hybrid flask and anointed hardened scars for permanent fortify and it's a lot better, but could still do with a little more defense if anyone has any ideas, would be appreciated.
Dernière édition par APNunu, le 16 mai 2021 19:56:49
"
trigger31 a écrit :
will this work with normal farrul's fur and headhunter ?

probably yes and im thinking about doing this next league

and it will probably work with occultist, templars, or trickrster
Dernière édition par Night_Zero, le 16 mai 2021 20:03:04
"
APNunu a écrit :
Is there any way to add a defensive layer to the build without HH and without affecting damage too much? Im super happy with my damage for how much i've put into it but defensively it's really poor, dying constantly.

Edit: Have swapped out the cinderswallow for a an enduring hybrid flask and anointed hardened scars for permanent fortify and it's a lot better, but could still do with a little more defense if anyone has any ideas, would be appreciated.

in my occultist version i droped some jewelers and got dodge + rings with + dodge per power charge.

i think worked really good, i self leveled it til 97, then dropped the build to go back to slayer.

I think u could do the same, there are a lot of jewelers and u can get dodge, but i must say that hardened scars was a good call
"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
APNunu a écrit :

in my occultist version i droped some jewelers and got dodge + rings with + dodge per power charge.

i think worked really good, i self leveled it til 97, then dropped the build to go back to slayer.

I think u could do the same, there are a lot of jewelers and u can get dodge, but i must say that hardened scars was a good call

When you say 'dropped jewels and got dodge' do you mean 'dodge when not full life' mod on abyss jewels or something else?

The rings are a good idea, have added one of those in for now as without channeling less mana cost bench craft on the other one, mana drain is too heavy to sustain and don't want to take away too much dps for the mana regen nodes.

Decided i'm just gonna grind out a headhunter with a torrents reclamation for now which (with hh) should be more than enough defense for anything when having the stacks, perm fortify and endurance charges.
Dernière édition par APNunu, le 17 mai 2021 02:37:02
"
APNunu a écrit :
"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
APNunu a écrit :

When you say 'dropped jewels and got dodge' do you mean 'dodge when not full life' mod on abyss jewels or something else?

The rings are a good idea, have added one of those in for now as without channeling less mana cost bench craft on the other one, mana drain is too heavy to sustain and don't want to take away too much dps for the mana regen nodes.

Decided i'm just gonna grind out a headhunter with a torrents reclamation for now which (with hh) should be more than enough defense for anything when having the stacks, perm fortify and endurance charges.

acrobatics and phase acobatics
Hello, do you have any tips for crafting clusters/helmet/gloves? or you just bought them?
Thanks in advance, great build by the way, trying to make it work with medium budget :3
"
marshrutka a écrit :
Hello, do you have any tips for crafting clusters/helmet/gloves? or you just bought them?
Thanks in advance, great build by the way, trying to make it work with medium budget :3

blizzard crown is not a good helmt base, until u get corrupted void battery with penetration.

So. to craft helmet:

Buy a base 86+ with +2 to winter orb
make it rare
redeemer exalted orb
frigid fossil until u get only -9% as a redeemer mod
buy a +1 power charge helmet
awakening orb

and its done

i think clusters is better to buy them

for gloves any full resist with dex will work ( get dex on gloves or boots)

after that try to get an elevated unnerve
Dernière édition par Night_Zero, le 18 mai 2021 09:24:08
whats the absolute core items to start the build?
i think i got a 6L farrul fur, 2 vb, brutal charge belt
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
whats the absolute core items to start the build?
i think i got a 6L farrul fur, 2 vb, brutal charge belt

will work with this, will be much better with flasks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires