[3.15] Slayer Winter Orb Dual Void Battery - 10 power - 10 frenzy - 10 brutal charges

"
Slick2Style a écrit :
on your rings can you keep divine until you get optimal mods or its just by ID basis.. kinda like those one quant rings to where u can divine and the stats or some of the mods actually change.

u cant divine it, need to craft another and wish for mods, or buy on market
"
AkaSnake13 a écrit :
This build looks fun. How many EX do I need to invest to beat most of the content and have tons of dps?

150-200ex
Build feels great. Clear and damage is insane, but... any way to not get randomly one shotted?
Trying to find the rings seems pretty meh.. at least with decent stats. trying to get colors on chest crap. seems accord to calc 3 blue is way to go.. went thru 4k chromes and didnt hit it.. how did you guys get yours?
"
Slick2Style a écrit :
Trying to find the rings seems pretty meh.. at least with decent stats. trying to get colors on chest crap. seems accord to calc 3 blue is way to go.. went thru 4k chromes and didnt hit it.. how did you guys get yours?

for chest colours harvest is the best way. every time u change eg green to blue, u change 1 green to 1 blue.

so if u get 2 blue and 4 greens all u need is to buy 2 non blue to blue on harvest.
"
quaz33r a écrit :
Build feels great. Clear and damage is insane, but... any way to not get randomly one shotted?

3 options:

1 - change some small cluster jewel to fettle
2 - get rings with dodge/ phys reduc ( much more cheaper btw)
3 - acrobatics and phase acrobatics is also possible

Have you been able to do all content? or struggling with anything with this build.
"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
quaz33r a écrit :

3 options:

Will give ring a try. Acrobatics seems ok but i think thats too much points to use.
Also have u tried running it with headhunter? Hh should give enough dmg to compensate brutal charges.
"
quaz33r a écrit :
"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
quaz33r a écrit :

3 options:

Will give ring a try. Acrobatics seems ok but i think thats too much points to use.
Also have u tried running it with headhunter? Hh should give enough dmg to compensate brutal charges.

probably wiill work fine and will get a lot of defenses from endurance charges.
I dont make builds using HH. lol
Maven video kill added

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires