[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Novahawkx a écrit :
"
CoBEpeuH777 a écrit :
how to paint armor defiled

Use Tainted Chromatic Orbs. It took me about 60 of them to get 4g2b.

This.
Or buy it corrupted with 6W sockets

or 3G bench craft and try to Vorici it in research. Prayge.

DID IT!

I have one more relic to run. Maybe I can get 2! :D
Gz on sin!

Is there a pob for Sin version allready? anyone?
"
Nela88 a écrit :
Gz on sin!

Is there a pob for Sin version allready? anyone?

Here's where I'm at with it currently:
https://pobb.in/IdxpsRsjU9Ui

This version has dropped the self ignite/cwdt stuff and uses a focus helmet to trigger Bone Offering.

You can still do self ignite with Replica Volkuur's though.

Here's me gear:

EDIT:
If I were to gear from the ground up after getting Original Sin, I'd try to get ailment immunity.
Dernière édition par Gryphenprey, le 20 janv. 2023 21:17:21
Some opinions so far:

1) Stun is a pain in the ass, but can be made negligible with high roll anti-stun flask and high roll block and stun recovery flask.
2) Energy shield leech doesn't quite feel like enough in high wave simu, it'd be nice to squeeze in disc with an ES on hit watcher's eye.

Still testing but it's ALMOST how the build used to be, just 25 times more expensive...
"
Novahawkx a écrit :
Some opinions so far:

1) Stun is a pain in the ass, but can be made negligible with high roll anti-stun flask and high roll block and stun recovery flask.
2) Energy shield leech doesn't quite feel like enough in high wave simu, it'd be nice to squeeze in disc with an ES on hit watcher's eye.

Still testing but it's ALMOST how the build used to be, just 25 times more expensive...

definitely much more expensive. 100%

You, ideally, need more reduced mana cost. JUST GET MAGEBLOOD LUL.

*ahem*

18% from boot enchant does wonders.
25% from Flask
15% from Tireless Wheel
And then you can get 6-7% from ring and -7 to -8 as well if you unveil it and craft.

Divine Shield can work in Simulacrums too. Taking a lot of hits and preventing quite a bit.
Some amount of Recharge Rate also helps, just depends how much you actually need to sustain.

Mana recoup and some unreserved mana would also work for when ES bottoms out.

EDIT:
As for stuns, 30% from Tolerance (Impossible Escape Radius) and 2 abyss jewels was how I initially solved it. Swapped to flask+abyss jewel and eventually just got it all from flask+mageblood.
Dernière édition par Gryphenprey, le 21 janv. 2023 11:55:10
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Novahawkx a écrit :
Some opinions so far:

definitely much more expensive. 100%

You, ideally, need more reduced mana cost. JUST GET MAGEBLOOD LUL.

*ahem*

18% from boot enchant does wonders.
25% from Flask
15% from Tireless Wheel
And then you can get 6-7% from ring and -7 to -8 as well if you unveil it and craft.

Divine Shield can work in Simulacrums too. Taking a lot of hits and preventing quite a bit.
Some amount of Recharge Rate also helps, just depends how much you actually need to sustain.

Mana recoup and some unreserved mana would also work for when ES bottoms out.

EDIT:
As for stuns, 30% from Tolerance (Impossible Escape Radius) and 2 abyss jewels was how I initially solved it. Swapped to flask+abyss jewel and eventually just got it all from flask+mageblood.

Yeah, the boot enchant will likely help a lot. As soon as I get a couple more points I'll also try divine shield and possibly zealot's oath for simu and see if that smooths it out a bit.

Also, I got super lucky with veiled chaos orbs on my ring:

Using diadem with 1x ring mod -8 mana cost with 15.17 aps and i got no problems with mana at all. Fills up just nicely enough to keep me spinning all day (simu wave 30 etc)
Dernière édition par Nela88, le 24 janv. 2023 01:09:49
Is the spell cascade a must-have support?
"
Nela88 a écrit :
Using diadem with 1x ring mod -8 mana cost with 15.17 aps and i got no problems with mana at all. Fills up just nicely enough to keep me spinning all day (simu wave 30 etc)

Feast of flesh on the diadem gives a TON of ES, it's true.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires