[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Novahawkx a écrit :
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :

Well, I also need to balance my str+int. Right now they are *equal* so my Rational Doctrine gives me both type of grounds. a perfectly rolled HH would leave me 2 str short of balance.

I'd also have to swap one of my medium crit clusters for a channeling cluster with the 40% chance to avoid stuns notable.

Probably craft new boots with cold res instead of dex (covered by HH).

And at the end of the day, I still just want a Mageblood anyways. lmao

Yeah, I just already have a HH and love the hell out of it, and can imagine in Simu with this build it'll be a blast (literally), so that's why I was looking at figuring out how to squeeze it in :D

Yeah understandable. I was literally just debating between gambling for Mageblood or buying HH.

I went for the Mageblood. NO REGRETS. XD

HH gives str+dex so you should be able to manage resists on gear.
Awesome build, great damage, and defense, takes me back couple years playing VD on Templar. Thank you Gryph!!

"
Awesome build, great damage, and defense, takes me back couple years playing VD on Templar. Thank you Gryph!!Verified

How are you igniting enemies with Original Sin ?

I am assuming you are as your using immolate.

I am doing a similar setup but with Volkuur's to ignite , not amazingly happy with defense ( can do lvl 30 sims np ) but for mapping and altars get one shot sometimes.

Would love to see you flask setup with MB also.

Current gear

Cheers !
"
BangoSkank a écrit :
"
Awesome build, great damage, and defense, takes me back couple years playing VD on Templar. Thank you Gryph!!Verified

How are you igniting enemies with Original Sin ?

I am assuming you are as your using immolate.

I am doing a similar setup but with Volkuur's to ignite , not amazingly happy with defense ( can do lvl 30 sims np ) but for mapping and altars get one shot sometimes.

Would love to see you flask setup with MB also.

Current gear

Cheers !

I don't think he's igniting :P

I do not have Original Sin yet, but I am planning to either use Replica Volkuur's or Forbidden Flesh+Flame for Shaper of Flames. Glove swap is easiest way though imo.

Or just not doing Eye of Innocence/self ignite at all. Only thing that I'd really like to automate is Bone Offering. Mark on Hit can do Assassin's Mark and with OG Sin we don't need the extra 2 curses for -res. Punishment is always an option though.

Possibly use a focus helmet to trigger Bone Offering+Golem or something like that.

This would also eliminate the need to ignite with chaos damage and free up gloves+ring+amulet.

For Mageblood Flasks, I use these:
Played around today and dropped self ignite setup and self cast despair for wither stacks as it feels bad to play imo.

Unless there is another way to apply wither that is not totems or the jewel I will settle for using Abhorrent's for now.

Wither is such a HUGE dps increase that you can feel it as soon as it starts to apply.

I am unsure what the best jewel to sub out immolate for , using void manipulation atm.

Will probably craft better gear at some point but its super smooth doing simulacrums atm so need to grind a bit as this build is expensive lol.

I am crap at POB so kinda winged it today which was fun.

Will post gear below for reference -

Using 5 passive voices to squeeze in another jewel socket which I need badly.

DEF stats -
74 / 45 Block
Ailment immune
65 Evade
75 All res
90 chaos res
278 life regen

If I can finally get a reduced mana cost enchant ( 10 labs so far ) I can drop mana on flask and grab more Evasion or poison immune etc.

Corr Blood covered by pantheon , need to make a jewel.
Poison Does not seem to hurt at all due to our chaos res.

"
BangoSkank a écrit :
Played around today and dropped self ignite setup and self cast despair for wither stacks as it feels bad to play imo.

Unless there is another way to apply wither that is not totems or the jewel I will settle for using Abhorrent's for now.

Wither is such a HUGE dps increase that you can feel it as soon as it starts to apply.

I am unsure what the best jewel to sub out immolate for , using void manipulation atm.

Will probably craft better gear at some point but its super smooth doing simulacrums atm so need to grind a bit as this build is expensive lol.

I am crap at POB so kinda winged it today which was fun.

Will post gear below for reference -

Using 5 passive voices to squeeze in another jewel socket which I need badly.

DEF stats -
74 / 45 Block
Ailment immune
65 Evade
75 All res
90 chaos res
278 life regen

If I can finally get a reduced mana cost enchant ( 10 labs so far ) I can drop mana on flask and grab more Evasion or poison immune etc.

Corr Blood covered by pantheon , need to make a jewel.
Poison Does not seem to hurt at all due to our chaos res.

You can get Wither on Hit from Glorious Vanity. Anomalous Withering Step is also an option since it's instant.

For gem I think Void Manip is fine. Could alternatively go Woke Inc AOE for better explosion overlaps.
"
I do not have Original Sin yet, but I am planning to either use Replica Volkuur's or Forbidden Flesh+Flame for Shaper of Flames. Glove swap is easiest way though imo.

Maybe ignite conflux on helm?
Why do we need a OS if there is an anomalous quality of DD?
What about animate guardian?
"
Irvibi a écrit :
"

Maybe ignite conflux on helm?
Why do we need a OS if there is an anomalous quality of DD?
What about animate guardian?

1st: Some people like to use VD over DD. I personally swap between them based on my mood.

2nd: OG Sin also sets enemy res to 0, which is a huge damage boost as, not only does it act as a -30 chaos res baseline for bosses, it completely nullifies any +res mods on maps, in simulacrums, etc...

Also means something like Despair is useless and can be replaced with Punishment. Right now the build is pretty reliant on strong curses to do a big chunk of its damage. Getting rid of the need for that almost completely eliminates the awkward ramp up time.

Animate Guardian is fine to use, but do so at your own risk ofc. Also sockets are hard.
how to paint armor defiled
"
CoBEpeuH777 a écrit :
how to paint armor defiled

Use Tainted Chromatic Orbs. It took me about 60 of them to get 4g2b.
Dernière édition par Novahawkx, le 17 janv. 2023 14:00:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires