[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Best man on the planet!

Been literally waiting for resurrection of coolest build in poe for 5 leagues now.

You sir did it!

May you find dozens of mirrors and have allways good luck in your life!

Im reborn..
I'm super stoked to try this out as it was one of my favorite builds. Unfortunately resists already look like an issue, and trying to squeeze in a headhunter looks tricky tricky.
"
Novahawkx a écrit :
I'm super stoked to try this out as it was one of my favorite builds. Unfortunately resists already look like an issue, and trying to squeeze in a headhunter looks tricky tricky.

I may, or may not, be capping resists with Oriath's End. (my ele res are 68/69/69) xD

That said, only 25% of elemental damage take from hits is resisted by our Ele res, so it's not a big deal imo. So even with 50% ele res, you would have equivalent to 80% max ele res still (for hits, for dots it's more like 70%).

We also have 4 endurance charges with 100% uptime (minus that little bit when Immortal Call goes off, but that hardly matters).

As for squeezing in a HH, I don't see the issue tbh. We need a lot of Str+Dex which it provides. This frees up suffix res slots elsewhere in the build.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Novahawkx a écrit :

I may, or may not, be capping resists with Oriath's End. (my ele res are 68/69/69) xD

That said, only 25% of elemental damage take from hits is resisted by our Ele res, so it's not a big deal imo. So even with 50% ele res, you would have equivalent to 80% max ele res still (for hits, for dots it's more like 70%).

We also have 4 endurance charges with 100% uptime (minus that little bit when Immortal Call goes off, but that hardly matters).

As for squeezing in a HH, I don't see the issue tbh. We need a lot of Str+Dex which it provides. This frees up suffix res slots elsewhere in the build.

This makes sense, perhaps it's just my OCD wanting to be res capped. :D

What about dropping the granite flask for a taste of hate? That would fix the cold resist, but would it almost be as good as the lost armor?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like a normal sapphire flask with %armor is better than taste of hate.
Dernière édition par Novahawkx, le 13 janv. 2023 12:40:40
Could original sin be used in this build ?

Seems like it would synergize well with wither + 0 res to nearby enemies.

"
BangoSkank a écrit :
Could original sin be used in this build ?

Seems like it would synergize well with wither + 0 res to nearby enemies.

Yes, it could. I would like to do something with that at some point. Need to either roll a no-hit run character or get a carry as I have two of the scrolls. Hehe.

The awkward part though is needing to find a way to be able to ignite when we are pure chaos.

...or just do a different shell. I'll figure it out when I have a ring. kekw

"
Novahawkx a écrit :

This makes sense, perhaps it's just my OCD wanting to be res capped. :D

What about dropping the granite flask for a taste of hate? That would fix the cold resist, but would it almost be as good as the lost armor?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like a normal sapphire flask with %armor is better than taste of hate.

Well, I also need to balance my str+int. Right now they are *equal* so my Rational Doctrine gives me both type of grounds. a perfectly rolled HH would leave me 2 str short of balance.

I'd also have to swap one of my medium crit clusters for a channeling cluster with the 40% chance to avoid stuns notable.

Probably craft new boots with cold res instead of dex (covered by HH).

And at the end of the day, I still just want a Mageblood anyways. lmao
Dernière édition par Gryphenprey, le 13 janv. 2023 13:28:08
Replica Volkuur's Guidance allows chaos to ignite.

It also has life and massive chaos res which is a bonus :)

"
BangoSkank a écrit :
Replica Volkuur's Guidance allows chaos to ignite.

It also has life and massive chaos res which is a bonus :)

Yeah that was one of the options I was looking at. The other is to use Shaper of Flames Forbidden Jewels.

Also, gambled my way into a Mageblood. lol
Dernière édition par Gryphenprey, le 13 janv. 2023 13:55:07
"
Yeah that was one of the options I was looking at. The other is to use Shaper of Flames Forbidden Jewels.
Also, gambled my way into a Mageblood. lol

Gratz !

"
Gryphenprey a écrit :

Well, I also need to balance my str+int. Right now they are *equal* so my Rational Doctrine gives me both type of grounds. a perfectly rolled HH would leave me 2 str short of balance.

I'd also have to swap one of my medium crit clusters for a channeling cluster with the 40% chance to avoid stuns notable.

Probably craft new boots with cold res instead of dex (covered by HH).

And at the end of the day, I still just want a Mageblood anyways. lmao

Yeah, I just already have a HH and love the hell out of it, and can imagine in Simu with this build it'll be a blast (literally), so that's why I was looking at figuring out how to squeeze it in :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires