[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
WhiteAoT a écrit :
"
doarcalin a écrit :

Can you help me out with upgrades please? I don't know how to improve my Damage at this point besides buying a Paradoxica + Aul's amulet and get closer to 6k life.

What should I focus on getting next ? I only have around 2 mil damage on POB and I don't see myself getting to 10mil tbh.

While you mentioned it, the obvious part is - getting a paradoxica ;-) I would have actually invested into it before the ryslathas, but anyways.

Apart from that:
* Your Crit-Multi on the helmet is REALLY low, target for 120+
* Your boots do not have increased duration (those are meanwhile down to ~1ex)
* None of your rings has Vulnerability
* Are you actually playing without vaal reave? This is "the" spell in Ultimatums (especially together with a soul ripper flask)
* I don't really like berserking (annointment). There is better options, see guide

You were asking for damage. If you want to push survivability, try get a shield with 5% AND flat like on block (they are around 2-5ex with good life / res rolls)

Thank you for the reply, I'll try to get whole new boots/jewelries to get also help with capping resistances I guess. As for Ryslatha's, I got it from a drop actually.. extremely lucky.

Also, when should I change the Life flask for a Soul Ripper ?
Spoiler

Hi, I am playing this build a second time but I have never got this far with it . I am asking for advice about the gear. My character is lvl 90 and I die sometimes in ultimatums , what should be my next upgrades ?
I am currently doing red maps , 3 watchstones.

The belt was a drop.

I have maybe 2 ex atm

Dernière édition par Tednikea, le 25 avr. 2021 18:00:46

can someone help me target what my first priority upgrade should be? currently starting in yellow maps with white maps on farm

1-2 ex budget wanna get the most bang for my buck. still learning the build but liking it

ive got this chest in my stash and will replace the tabula with it when i can 6L it too

Dernière édition par GGTeMpLaR, le 25 avr. 2021 18:25:02
Hi i save up some currency (about 40ex) and want to test this build, what should i buy first ?? And how it looks in ultimatum on juiced t16ins ?? Do u lads die a lot there ?? replica farul and pradoxica is about 35ex together should i hit this first ??
"
Tednikea a écrit :
Spoiler

Hi, I am playing this build a second time but I have never got this far with it . I am asking for advice about the gear. My character is lvl 90 and I die sometimes in ultimatums , what should be my next upgrades ?
I am currently doing red maps , 3 watchstones.

The belt was a drop.

I have maybe 2 ex atm

Here are some options:
- Get a jewel with Mana leech (other mods pref life, damage, corrupted blood corruption) price: 10c - 1ex+ (depends on how good you want it to be)
- Get an abyss jewel with Onslaught on kill (other mods pref life, flat phys damage, corrupted blood corruption, blind on hit) price: 10c - 1ex+ (depends on how good you want it to be)

- Get 2 decent phys damage steel ring (or swap enfeeble curse for vulnerability, I have mine on a ring). You can even craft the steel rings yourself when you end up with Harvest with Reforge Physical crafts (just need the base ring, any ilv should be fine). Don't forget to Noxious Catalyst Quality. Price: not sure, crafted one for myself, and bought a half decent vulnerability ring 50c

some reforge phys harve craft rings I ended up with:

- Upgrade your amulet (t1 phys dmg with some life, maybe resist shouldn't be too expensive) dont forget to quality and Annoint. Price: not sure, found an insane one with t1 phys t1 life, but shouldn't be too expensive either (can probably do the reforge physical harvest craft for this one, but havent tried it)
- Get a 20% qual Seething (or Bubbling) Divine flask of Staunching

- Save up for paradoxica (7-8ex for the good ones)
"
GGTeMpLaR a écrit :

can someone help me target what my first priority upgrade should be? currently starting in yellow maps with white maps on farm

1-2 ex budget wanna get the most bang for my buck. still learning the build but liking it

ive got this chest in my stash and will replace the tabula with it when i can 6L it too

I wouldn't try to 6L that chest, just get one already linked for 2-3ex when you have the budget for it, this cost me 170c like 5 days ago I'm sure you can find better for cheaper too

I see one similar to mine for 85c right now, just have to chromatic to fix the colors
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/YjZKZDcY

1- I would change the gloves for Haemophilia (highest dmg against bleeding enemies as possible (5-10c) and possibly with a decent corruption, like +#% to Critical Strike Chance (40-50c) or a curse, vulnerability ones are expensive though)

2- get abyssus (40-41% increase phys dmg taken with as high crit as possible) 10-20c

change rings for steel rings (can try to craft ones or two youself with phys harvest reforge)

3- save for paradoxica (good ones are 7-8ex)

4- get Lion's Roar flask to replace the smoke cloud

5- dunno how your jewels look like, but look at the post above for what you should look for on jewels
Dernière édition par AxisDota, le 25 avr. 2021 18:57:05
"
AxisDota a écrit :
"
GGTeMpLaR a écrit :

I wouldn't try to 6L that chest, just get one already linked for 2-3ex when you have the budget for it, this cost me 170c like 5 days ago I'm sure you can find better for cheaper too

I see one similar to mine for 85c right now, just have to chromatic to fix the colors
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/YjZKZDcY

1- I would change the gloves for Haemophilia (highest dmg against bleeding enemies as possible (5-10c) and possibly with a decent corruption, like +#% to Critical Strike Chance (40-50c) or a curse, vulnerability ones are expensive though)

2- get abyssus (40-41% increase phys dmg taken with as high crit as possible) 10-20c

change rings for steel rings (can try to craft ones or two youself with phys harvest reforge)

3- save for paradoxica (good ones are 7-8ex)

4- get Lion's Roar flask to replace the smoke cloud

5- dunno how your jewels look like, but look at the post above for what you should look for on jewels

thank you so much
if I get uncorrupted bleed gloves, do I need to just Vaal it to hope for good enfeeble/vuln curse?

I got a cheap one and vaal'd it but got temporal unfortunately

im gonna have trouble cause if i swap helms i lose fire resist cap gonna need more resists prob on chest i think and get rid of tabula
wow i already noticed these gloves boosted my damage a ton

helm is next but my surviv a little weak too idk how to boost that best

should i save for life % on block shield?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires