[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Is using an explody chest still worth it after the 3.14 changes? Am I better of crafting it myself or buying it if so?
"
Fossilehv a écrit :
Is using an explody chest still worth it after the 3.14 changes? Am I better of crafting it myself or buying it if so?

I haven't tried myself, I didn't use it already before nerfs actually.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
How viable is this build hardcore?

Also, for HC, is Abyssus still the go to?
little confused by what gem link setups we're supposed to run with can someone help me?

I am using the 6L armor in the first page but outside of that it is very confusing
what should I upgrade next?
I'm doing white maps and I can do them but I die way more than I should

I think I am doing something wrong on this build

Can you help me out with upgrades please? I don't know how to improve my Damage at this point besides buying a Paradoxica + Aul's amulet and get closer to 6k life.

What should I focus on getting next ? I only have around 2 mil damage on POB and I don't see myself getting to 10mil tbh.
-
Dernière édition par GGTeMpLaR, le 25 avr. 2021 14:25:21
"
doarcalin a écrit :

Can you help me out with upgrades please? I don't know how to improve my Damage at this point besides buying a Paradoxica + Aul's amulet and get closer to 6k life.

What should I focus on getting next ? I only have around 2 mil damage on POB and I don't see myself getting to 10mil tbh.

While you mentioned it, the obvious part is - getting a paradoxica ;-) I would have actually invested into it before the ryslathas, but anyways.

Apart from that:
* Your Crit-Multi on the helmet is REALLY low, target for 120+
* Your boots do not have increased duration (those are meanwhile down to ~1ex)
* None of your rings has Vulnerability
* Are you actually playing without vaal reave? This is "the" spell in Ultimatums (especially together with a soul ripper flask)
* I don't really like berserking (annointment). There is better options, see guide

You were asking for damage. If you want to push survivability, try get a shield with 5% AND flat like on block (they are around 2-5ex with good life / res rolls)
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

The fact that it does double damage, meaning that as an example all your other flat physical damage is doubled.
Even a 500 pdps won't beat Paradoxica.
30 phys steel rings become essentially 60.

But what about on the poorly rolled end. I know in your guide you say "Even a badly rolled Paradoxica is better than a good Ahn's."

Maybe I got my PoB configured wrong but it's telling me I get more damage with my Anhs than I would one of the real crap 90 pdps Paradoxicas.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires