[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Could someone please take a look at my current build? I have 2 ex budget right now, what would be the best to improve?
Thanks!
My gear now:
Spoiler

I upgraded belt, chest and a ring with gems now at 20% qual too and it feels a lot better. I still randomly get 1 shotted. The next big upgrade I think will be to toggle herald of purity when I'll get enlighten 3 or 4 (not sure if I'll have enough mana with just a lv3), but that should help with survivability since it spawns some fodders (and even more dmg), after that I think a better shield is in order for life % recovery on block.

Edit: Although right after I posted this I got my ass handed to me by a 130qual Bramble valley (minus 40% block, 400% crit, etc.) I died 4 times 3 of which were to some insane sirius rare mob (hits substantially more powerful, crits are powerful, very fast) and once to the boss, it felt dicey a multiple number of times too outside of those deaths so I dunno now... Maybe I'm missing something.
Dernière édition par AxisDota, le 22 avr. 2021 11:14:18
"
AxisDota a écrit :

Edit: Although right after I posted this I got my ass handed to me by a 130qual Bramble valley (minus 40% block, 400% crit, etc.) I died 4 times 3 of which were to some insane sirius rare mob (hits substantially more powerful, crits are powerful, very fast) and once to the boss, it felt dicey a multiple number of times too outside of those deaths so I dunno now... Maybe I'm missing something.

One shots mostly happen with physical damage, so you should invest more in HP, finish your pantheon and keep a basalt flask close.

Also plenty of one shots aren't actually one-shots, just the player not noticing 1K life missing.

You really need life on block though, it's crazy strong and the reason why Gladiator is b0rkd.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
You can try swapping to cyclone. I swapped because ultimatum promotes moving around, not just standing in one place. Tree and gear is almost identical, if you want to look at my setup. Also you need % life on block for your shield, it is a huge part of your survivability.[/quote]

How did you like the cyclone swap? does it clear well, what about the single targeT?
To be honest, it seems like Blade flurry is just overall better than reave. I think reave clears regular map mobs a bit more efficiently but sometimes slacks on strangler rares (takes a bit of time or lucky crits to kill them quickly). I think if you take into account how fast flurry clears rares and bosses, you probably end up being a bit faster than reave overall. I'll test it a bit more. I might try cyclone or bladestorm after but blade flurry seems really good atm compared to reave.

Anyone with similar exp?
"
Zyaak2point0 a écrit :
You can try swapping to cyclone. I swapped because ultimatum promotes moving around, not just standing in one place. Tree and gear is almost identical, if you want to look at my setup. Also you need % life on block for your shield, it is a huge part of your survivability.

How did you like the cyclone swap? does it clear well, what about the single targeT?[/quote]

cyclone is fine. Great clear in maps as you are just moving and dpsing at the same time.

Up to 9 mil shaper dps on my char, although it does have some stacked gear.

pob: https://pastebin.com/KACC95JB

only problem is you will get one shot by end game bosses with physical damage while using abyssus (think Minotaur)
Do we really run Arakaali and abberath into the late game for pantheons? Seems like other options might be better
Where are we getting the 60% + evade at? My block is sitting fine at 78% but my evade % is really low like 10%. I've checked over the entire forum and faq's but still can't seem to find it.
Besides secondary stats like blind, is there anything else that makes paradoxica better than a normal 420+ pdps foil?
"
Zyaak2point0 a écrit :
Do we really run Arakaali and abberath into the late game for pantheons? Seems like other options might be better

You can choose any pantheon. This choice was due to me not having any chaos resistance.

"
DEMENTIADECAY a écrit :
Where are we getting the 60% + evade at? My block is sitting fine at 78% but my evade % is really low like 10%. I've checked over the entire forum and faq's but still can't seem to find it.

It's from blind, as it gives +50% flat evade chance.

"
WhiteAoT a écrit :
Besides secondary stats like blind, is there anything else that makes paradoxica better than a normal 420+ pdps foil?

The fact that it does double damage, meaning that as an example all your other flat physical damage is doubled.
Even a 500 pdps won't beat Paradoxica.
30 phys steel rings become essentially 60.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires