Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

Hello !

I already have a BleedBow gladiator and I want to test the melee version with the 2H Axe

Here's my PoB : https://pastebin.com/7qgdZY5n

I can re-spec my skill tree no prob but for the gear, can you help me with the things i can keep/need to change ?

I already find a descent Axe with the elder mod (if i really like the melee version of Bleed gladiator, i will certainly craft the BiS one)
Except for the belt (which doesn't work with this build) and the helmet, what other pieces need to be changed ?

Thanks for your help !
"
UbberThak a écrit :
Hello !
Except for the belt (which doesn't work with this build) and the helmet, what other pieces need to be changed ?
Thanks for your help !

My character to 98 in Heist ive rescaled the level to 94. Two different versions for the build you will have to change a lot including Bench Crafts for rings, new gloves, Chest, Amulet Anoint. If you want to mid max Run Awakener Gems. Alt Quality Vaal EQ, Complete overhaul basically. Good Luck

Little bit more Life https://pastebin.com/m6BZQvSw
Cluster Jewel Heavy https://pastebin.com/p8AeMkGk
Really insterested in your build i have around 19 Ex to spent and duelist lvl 89 aroud there is this enough?
"
Perzival3 a écrit :
Really insterested in your build i have around 19 Ex to spent and duelist lvl 89 aroud there is this enough?

Generally speaking If you were to buy certain influenced bases and self craft your looking at around 3ex. If you were to Multi mod items on average your looking at around 2-3ex per item. You will gain a huge boost from running the 3 Awakener gems I suggest usually they can go for 60c to 1-2ex each.

If your already familiar with the game you can make item choices on what will provide an equal amount of dps improvement to cost. For Eg: non-influenced Curse helm compared to Enchanted Elder helm.

I would browse through my Equipment sections the biggest defence you can work towards is 100% ailment avoid I run this on every build I play these days its a must have. I would purchase items around this. You can always squeeze out chaos resistances in Jewels/Cluster jewels.

Lastly I haven't played in Heist for about a month now I don't know prices ex/chaos rate, I dont know what items are going for. I'd guess its even out now as league kinda dead/stale.

A luxury item that is great but not a must have is bottled faith, I farmed mine from cortex

Best of luck Perzival3 I hope you enjoy my build
Very nice build. Im having a blast on one shotting everything hehehe. Only problem is projectiles. I still have to finish the 100% avoid will pick the small cluster and a boots so far I have only 49% atm.

How do u deal with heavy projectile incoming? For exemple the tit bitches on a indoor map u open the door and before u can even hit 100000 of proj incoming.

With cyclone I never had this problem because is faster so u always on the move but here I have to be extra careful on positioning.

Anyway is a great build and I will keep investing what I can to min max eventually, ty :D
Hey man just wanted to say I am a first timer at PoE and I looked at a lot of builds before settling on trying out your EQ Glad and boy am I GLAD I did lol. I'm not sure exactly how the rest of the classes feel or play but I'm around 60 in 3 days of playing and in spite of a few deaths and oh crap moments when enemy damage levels or defenses spike, I've felt like a boss hopping around with my Leap Strike and just bleeding everything from block mobs to the war god with giant explosions. I don't know a whole lot about how the endgame is gonna pan out and hopefully some of the technical jargon will make more sense as I get there, but following this skill/gem tree and doing my best to be smart with my gear choices as they have come along has felt really good outside of the first few levels when Dbl Strike is all you have ;) Anyways, I wanted to say thanks for the time and effort that went into this guide and let you know that it is working out really well for me not just as a League Starter but an actual Game Starter. It seems unlikely that I will try the mace version during Heist since there are a ton of other builds I want to fool around with, but barring significant nerfs it will likely be my starter for the next go round. Again, just a fantastic creative build and a lot of fun for a filthy newb like me; I couldn't thank you enough. Cheers!
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :
Very nice build. Im having a blast on one shotting everything hehehe. Only problem is projectiles. I still have to finish the 100% avoid will pick the small cluster and a boots so far I have only 49% atm.

How do u deal with heavy projectile incoming? For exemple the tit bitches on a indoor map u open the door and before u can even hit 100000 of proj incoming.

With cyclone I never had this problem because is faster so u always on the move but here I have to be extra careful on positioning.

Anyway is a great build and I will keep investing what I can to min max eventually, ty :D

100% avoid will allow you run better flasks without feeling penalized. Having Enduring cry + blood of kauri(fill hp heal after 3 seconds) I generally out heal the burst damage that comes my way.

I used to leap slam alot and honestly its mega slow, it clips into everything and feels crap. I use Dash pretty much all the time now and when you have quality on both Dash and second wind you will fly, Between my flask set up and Dash I avoid 90% of stuff.

Even though your block a few more teaks and you'll be well rounded
"
Zerorat a écrit :
Hey man just wanted to say I am a first timer at PoE and I looked at a lot of builds before settling on trying out your EQ Glad and boy am I GLAD I did lol. I'm not sure exactly how the rest of the classes feel or play but I'm around 60 in 3 days of playing and in spite of a few deaths and oh crap moments when enemy damage levels or defenses spike, I've felt like a boss hopping around with my Leap Strike and just bleeding everything from block mobs to the war god with giant explosions. I don't know a whole lot about how the endgame is gonna pan out and hopefully some of the technical jargon will make more sense as I get there, but following this skill/gem tree and doing my best to be smart with my gear choices as they have come along has felt really good outside of the first few levels when Dbl Strike is all you have ;) Anyways, I wanted to say thanks for the time and effort that went into this guide and let you know that it is working out really well for me not just as a League Starter but an actual Game Starter. It seems unlikely that I will try the mace version during Heist since there are a ton of other builds I want to fool around with, but barring significant nerfs it will likely be my starter for the next go round. Again, just a fantastic creative build and a lot of fun for a filthy newb like me; I couldn't thank you enough. Cheers!

Hey Zerorat we all got to start somewhere and my build does that perfectly well balanced between high damage that keeps new players engaged long enough to reach end game. Thanks for the kind words and hope you enjoy other builds, between you and me it will be hard not to come back to this one for the cost/price damage good luck.
Are your Gems and Leveling section pertain to order of importance for the gem sockets?
"
Are your Gems and Leveling section pertain to order of importance for the gem sockets?

I've done some more user friendly changes its rather straight forward

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires