Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

"
fobo2k a écrit :
Could you use Kitava's Feast as a viable weapon? And if not; Why?

It's perfectly fine to use that Unique the attack speed may feel a little slow overall with attacks and leap slam but you will hit hard

keep note you will need to still own a leeched as mana jewel if you upgrade past this weapon
Hey Im trying this build out - pretty alright so far.
Can I ask why you don't choose to link Ruthless with Vaal Earthquake and choose something like Swift Affliction?
"
Menyth a écrit :
Hey Im trying this build out - pretty alright so far.
Can I ask why you don't choose to link Ruthless with Vaal Earthquake and choose something like Swift Affliction?

While on Paper Ruthless looks like it would be a good choice its drawbacks are you have "on hit up to 3 times" before it does its gigga damage

Swift Affliction is always present and Awakened Swift Affliction has a 10% a damage over time multiplier

When we reach a boss we only need to ramp up our Seismic cry and then hit once for a huge bleed

This build scales our Aftershock and not anything to do with "on hit effects"
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 22 sept. 2020 23:01:22
Really fun build, having a blast so far.
"
Copyrighted1 a écrit :
Really fun build, having a blast so far.

Glad to see your enjoying the build have fun with Heist
The damage is really amazing, though I can't say the same about my durability. I guess this is just normal for 2H melee build.
"
AsceticPOE a écrit :
The damage is really amazing, though I can't say the same about my durability. I guess this is just normal for 2H melee build.

You will need to transition into 100% elemental ailment avoid as its a huge defensive layer and stops most damage in the game

I noticed you don't have much life on your gear so focus on getting to around 5.5-6k before you transition into Ailment avoid and pick up a blood of kauri flask
"
GrimExcuse a écrit :
"
AsceticPOE a écrit :

You will need to transition into 100% elemental ailment avoid as its a huge defensive layer and stops most damage in the game

I noticed you don't have much life on your gear so focus on getting to around 5.5-6k before you transition into Ailment avoid and pick up a blood of kauri flask

wow thanks for the reply, really appreciate it.
Hey, it's me again with some silly questions.

1). I can't really figure out why you're going Threads of Hope?
Can't see any nodes picked in the skill tree. Am I blind? Do I need to go Specsavers?

2). How can I get 100% elemental avoid ailments?
I've only figured out how to get to 50%.
"
fobo2k a écrit :
Hey, it's me again with some silly questions.

1). I can't really figure out why you're going Threads of Hope?
Can't see any nodes picked in the skill tree. Am I blind? Do I need to go Specsavers?

2). How can I get 100% elemental avoid ailments?
I've only figured out how to get to 50%.

After reviewing your character's gear

You'll need a medium cluster jewel with Physical damage over time or Damage over time. It's a waste of points using a Large 9 physical 2 hander.
You will need to upgrade from your Life/freeze/leech into Mana leech, you might be having mana issues without realizing rest of the gear seems fine.

100% is 25/25 Helm/gloves, 30% from Chance to dodge small cluster then 20% from Shaper boots

Outmatch and Outclassed uber lab ascendancy states 10% more physical damage while at maximum frenzies If we have 3 minimum frenzies this is always present.

Thread of Hope enables for greater build enhancement in the end game as you only require +2 frenzy crafts on gear and not 3.

I've overhauled the PoB links to make it smoother overall you'll need 5 regret orbs from your current tree

go through the list for Thread of hope it's the last one on the list

https://pastebin.com/D86gvfJL

Spoiler

All the best
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 25 sept. 2020 14:02:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires