Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

"
Most people still consider this belt be rather trash you should be able to pick it up cheap. you will be able to out preform the Ryslatha with a tier 1 or 2 Global Physical roll

Yes you can outperform Ryslatha quite easily in Path of building due to the fact that PoB calculates Bleed dps based on your average physical hit. Ryslatha amps up the top end of the physical damage range by a more multiplier of up to 44% so it is basically another support gem in terms of bleed dps. Rhyslatas also lowers the bottom end of your hits, but for bleeds that is negligable because you can only have 1 bleed stack up at a time anyways, your strongest.

A friend of mine is playing your build atm and in general it is well done and detailed. I just want to say you cannot outperform Ryslathas in a bleed build. Damage wise it will always outperform a rare belt.
"
Cormoran1998 a écrit :
"

A friend of mine is playing your build atm and in general it is well done and detailed. I just want to say you cannot outperform Ryslathas in a bleed build. Damage wise it will always outperform a rare belt.

edit: It's lovely to hear that your friend is enjoying my build I hope he continues to enjoy it

You sir are wrong and I can show you exactly why

If we remove the Less minimum to calculate every hit will be at maximum

Here are two examples of its damage on my Harvest & Heist Builds

Spoiler

Now I will show you what the damage looks like with a Rare Rustic with Double Global damage

Spoiler

In the end I tell people who follow my build to not waste money on a unique belt that they don't need to buy simple as that
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 15 oct. 2020 05:33:44
Hi,

I was wondering what stats to look for because i don't understand why we have to take attack speed, it's only for leap speed ? Doesn't it waste a stat, or it's because we just need a few stat like % physical damage + add x to X physical so we can have attack speed without drawback ?

I found this weapon 6L, it's only ilvl 63 ... should i try to craft it better ? I got 2 useless stats on it, crit and bleed chance. If not, when should i try to craft a better weapon ? Ilvl 75+ base or 80+ ?

Dernière édition par Deonbekende, le 15 oct. 2020 17:54:38
You can remove the less damage on ryslathas but thats not the point, PoB will still calculate bleed dps based on your average hit not your top end.

lets say for example (simplified):

physical damage range without ryslathas: 100-200
Average damage used for PoB bleed calculation: 150
Damage your bleed may hit on a boss in a few swings: 190
PoB off by: 30%

physical damage range with ryslathas: 65-288
Average damage used for PoB calculations: 178
Damage your bleed may hit on a boss in a few swings: 270 (actual ryslatha dps)

physical damage range with modified ryslathas: 100-288
Average damage used for PoB calculations: 194 (your modified belt)

Due to PoB calculating bleed with the average damage you underestimate ryslathas real dps, even with your modification by ~40% dps overall

You dont even have to run the numbers in PoB to know that 40% increased dmg < 40% more damge due to deminishing returns. There is a reason why almost every bleed ladder build uses that belt and why it is expensive.
"
Deonbekende a écrit :
Hi,

I was wondering what stats to look for because i don't understand why we have to take attack speed, it's only for leap speed ? Doesn't it waste a stat, or it's because we just need a few stat like % physical damage + add x to X physical so we can have attack speed without drawback ?

I found this weapon 6L, it's only ilvl 63 ... should i try to craft it better ? I got 2 useless stats on it, crit and bleed chance. If not, when should i try to craft a better weapon ? Ilvl 75+ base or 80+ ?

You weapon is fine Deonbekende. It's not that you need to take attack speed it makes Leap slam feel nice as we mostly rely on it as our form of movement/ mobility without some attack speed this may feel a little slow

Ideally you would want to find or craft a weapon that already has % phy with phy to attacks and then craft on attack speed verse versia
"
Cormoran1998 a écrit :
You can remove the less damage on ryslathas but thats not the point, PoB will still calculate bleed dps based on your average hit not your top end.

I don't think you actually know how this build truly works Cormoran and that's okay.

This is not a on hit bleed build none of the gems I use reflect that there isn't much I can say to you because you believe you are correct about using belt which is designed to scale on hit and for on hit builds you would be correct. So go ahead and keep telling your friend to use that belt that's fine.

In my version of my build I will continue to use a double global physical rare rustic as Im always able to hit with my top end bleed every time on bosses

If your going to keep trying to convince me the Ryslatha is better im not interested and I will not inform players to buy that belt this is my build your opinion is yours just not one I share.
Dernière édition par GrimExcuse, le 16 oct. 2020 14:19:42
How do you have enough mana to reserve all auras?
"
xiron123 a écrit :
How do you have enough mana to reserve all auras?

I don't basically, depending on how hard a map is or a heist is I will drop pride and run vitality and war banner. When im doing Shaper/Elder & Conqueror guardians I'll run pride. I allow the player to have choice
Hey , thanks alot for the build im trying it really strong , tho i wanted to ask you if u can look up my char and tell me whats missing .. maybe improve the damage

https://controlc.com/1e916ab3
i would like to thank Rusty again for the amazing help i managed to tweak my build because of his help and im having ton of fun.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires