[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Hey my dude,

I am trying your build atm and I am a little confused. In your 15ex Budget tree you do not have the timeless jewel in. Is this jewel still necessary for the build?

I updated the POB after adding the timeless jewel in guide. It's not necessary, but it can help a lot. It should be the last upgrade.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
ShadowGenisys a écrit :
Hey OP, quick question, is staff is the mandatory weapon or anything "BIG" like, I'm possibly going to switch from what I'm playing atm to this build and remake a char and I got this to use atm.

That weapon is pretty insane!

Our ultimate goal is 100% hit chance + 100% crit chance, I couldn't find a way to do it with axe. If you can find a way to achieve that using axe with more damage, then by all means :)

and remember to share with us

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Orion5452 a écrit :
Hey im loving this build so far. I always loved tectonic slam but never found a good build for my style.

ATM i have some problems upgrading from no-crit to mid-budget crit
i managed to get all the equipment including clusters but my damage in POB it's only 10M at max hit...im working on the craft for my staff and helmet enchant too, so it's not fully upgraded yet

i need to change something? i don't think this staff it's the definitve,im planning on getting something better.

Hi, I don't know how much hit chance you have, but I'm guessing it's very hard to reach a decent hit chance without the craft.

Therefore, I guess getting a good staff mentioned in the guide is the first priority.
I want to try this build but I'm afraid I will have too many questions since I'm fairly new. Do you have a discord that I can add you and reach out when I have questions or this is the best place to contact you?
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
ShadowGenisys a écrit :
Hey OP, quick question, is staff is the mandatory weapon or anything "BIG" like, I'm possibly going to switch from what I'm playing atm to this build and remake a char and I got this to use atm.

That weapon is pretty insane!

Our ultimate goal is 100% hit chance + 100% crit chance, I couldn't find a way to do it with axe. If you can find a way to achieve that using axe with more damage, then by all means :)

and remember to share with us

I shall keep you posted. This might require a bit of min-maxing with power charges to get going but I love doing that kinda stuff.
"
sourcez a écrit :
I want to try this build but I'm afraid I will have too many questions since I'm fairly new. Do you have a discord that I can add you and reach out when I have questions or this is the best place to contact you?

you can add me in game and pm anytime when you have questions.
@JennoJoyce
First of all I would like to point out that the Guide is extremely well written and sorted, Incredible job, my friend!

I also would like to thank you for the mentioned above guide. I am enjoying playing it every single second that I spend, even in death I am having so much fun that I dont care about those 10% lost XP in rare occasions. Seeing bosses pop after 1 hit is just... its so satisfying!

Seriously, thank you so much!
Dernière édition par Last2Night, le 26 janv. 2021 02:55:28
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Wedz a écrit :
I used to play the build from the mid version of the haste, everything was fine with my dps and survivability. Now I changed the build to a new one from the ritual and ... I just do what I die.
Survival rate is zero, I can't even kill a chimera ... Tell me please, what could be the problem in my build?
https://pastebin.com/Fancs9kk

From your POB, your life is only at 4.5K which is clearly too little.

On top of that, the pantheon should be brine king instead of Arakaali, to prevent being stun locked

Also you skill tree isn't the same as the mid-budget POB, seems like you are trying to collect accuracy to replace "hits can't be evaded" craft. As I said, it's not worth it, because you will need to sacrifice lots of damage and survivability to get those accuracy.

After fixing your gears and skills, please check the "how to be tanky" question in Q&A.

At last, specifically about chimera fight, you need to make sure 2 things:

1. use the correct pantheon(as said, brine king), so you won't be stun to death during smoke phase
2. save the flask for smoke phase, pop all flasks up and quickly dash through every smoke.

Thank you very much! I nevertheless crafted a staff "attacks it cannot be evaded" and added nodes for hp, with 5 thousand it became much more comfortable. I also think that boots with 20% of incoming damage implicit were not my best idea ...
Everything got better last night, for my torment with clusters the game awarded me with headhunter. By the way, does it make sense to use it in the build?
And one more additional question, I could not find clusters in which the devastator would be on the top right of circle, like yours, this skill in a large cluster is always left in the center. Any tips for search a large cluster jewel like yours to save skill points?
Hi, I would say I'm comfortably in the mid-game budget version of this build and would like to slowly start transitioning into the high budget, but I noticed there's a HUGE discrepancy between the two builds' damages (obviously). So, my biggest question is what should be the first steps towards transitioning to the end-game build? In other words, what would net us the biggest increases in damage?
How should I go about upgrading the Skitterbot ring + Hrimnor's Resolve, and speccing out of resolute technique/unwavering stance? I only have 71% hit, 480 evasion.

Does a shaper/elder ring replace Profane Proxy, and 3/3 Brine King pantheon to replace Hrimnor's helmet?

I really messed up my resists and dexterity allocations. I'm way overcapped on them all. Hard to find high health+high dps rings. Should our idle resists be capped, or shoot for max endurance charge resists? 112/100/110% resists with 7 endurance charges. Ideally I'd like to use a chaos resist flask as well. I also don't see the point of using an Onslaught flask, but I can't afford the expensive ones yet.

I need to shop for a medium cluster jewel, and should I go for a small cluster jewel as well? I don't know if any of the traits are good or worth the points.

Before saving up 10+ exalt to switch to Crit, I'd rather spend 5~ ex on current gear, maxing out gems/enchants/links/Life. Only at t10 maps right now, only have died 3 times to random burst. Good guide, strong build, makes Maven encounters easy!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires