[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Shatiya a écrit :

I only use the webbased POB for looking into other trees, but I tried to make my tree into a POB. https://pastebin.com/fBf9kp4V
Hope I did everything right.^^

Hi, several suggestions:

1. I recommend upgrading the staff for better damage and block chance

2. No need to run anger just yet, especially when crit chance is still low, the crit multi doesn't help much. Use skitterbot instead, that can chill&shock enemy

3. Get more life in your gear, your current life pool is 4.7 k

4. seems like your phys reduction is not really capped even with all buffs available.

5. Your rumi's concoction and lion's roar apply the same +3000 armour buff. So you should only keep one of them. For the other one, you can use a aztiri's promis to improve your chaos resistance
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

I crafted a Staff. What do you think of it? :) Pretty sweet eh?

Doing pretty well now on T-16 bosses. Not one shotting bosses but 2-3 shotting them feels pretty good.

If you can see any passives or gear I'm missing let me know. I'm going to replace my gloves and amulet soonish.
https://pastebin.com/LRM0xkPs
here sir i just texted you ingame about it
"
56XBKX56 a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/LRM0xkPs
here sir i just texted you ingame about it

Hi, I think you were following the old budget version from heist.

In Ritual, the budget build has improved a lot, you should go check the gears, POB in 2ex budget in the guide. Respec your tree and update gears according to that.

Then your damage will improve a lot.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
sv3den a écrit :

I crafted a Staff. What do you think of it? :) Pretty sweet eh?

Doing pretty well now on T-16 bosses. Not one shotting bosses but 2-3 shotting them feels pretty good.

If you can see any passives or gear I'm missing let me know. I'm going to replace my gloves and amulet soonish.

nice staff!

also the gear adjust you made is pretty good too, I once used kaom's heart like long time ago, the only drawback is that we have to give up 6 skills.

while leveling what ascendency do we get first in order? and what pantheon do we run?
"
princehasim a écrit :
while leveling what ascendency do we get first in order? and what pantheon do we run?

there's a section in guide that covers it
I have problems to survive T11+ maps. I have 6.1k life and res. I'm not sure how to process. Would be very nice, if you could take a look at my char and give me some hints of whats best to do next. I don't have the highest budget. ;)

Thank you!
"
Eisbehr a écrit :
I have problems to survive T11+ maps. I have 6.1k life and res. I'm not sure how to process. Would be very nice, if you could take a look at my char and give me some hints of whats best to do next. I don't have the highest budget. ;)

Thank you!

change your flasks, your missing a wise oak and lion's roar!
probably a dumb question but how are you getting 100% crit chance?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires