[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Vepa a écrit :

Will work on the Build and Post PoB when i am done. Dont really want to make a PoB with Fantasy Items and Post it here... feels weird ;-)

Are u sure thats how Infernal Cry works? Combustion supports the "Combust" part of Infernal Cry. It should work with every exterted Attack then and it looks like thats how it works from my Testing.

I am just not a big Fan of Totems. They die too often and casting it kinda sucks and can be Dangerous with no Castspeed.

I'm not entirely sure about the infernal cry as I have not tested it. But from what you just described, it definitely sounds interesting. Please give it a go and share with us :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Uriacesjaces a écrit :
Yep i know but i was thinking maybe with some passives you can overcome this debuff

Did ly first Maven fight, killed it firt try : 1/2 hits per phases, this build works realy nicely, even not min maxed. I choose to use EQ for bosses, i find it realy more powerfull than Tectonic slam, there is a sligh delay but for example with my setup i have : 70M Slam max hit. With EQ i have 38M initial hit +90M shockwave, it's quit a lot more. I'll switch to full slam when i'll have more damage

cool good to know you've found your own path in the build :)

funny thing about abyssus, using it has certain "psychological" impact that makes us blame abyssus every time we die.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Uriacesjaces a écrit :
Yep i know but i was thinking maybe with some passives you can overcome this debuff

Did ly first Maven fight, killed it firt try : 1/2 hits per phases, this build works realy nicely, even not min maxed. I choose to use EQ for bosses, i find it realy more powerfull than Tectonic slam, there is a sligh delay but for example with my setup i have : 70M Slam max hit. With EQ i have 38M initial hit +90M shockwave, it's quit a lot more. I'll switch to full slam when i'll have more damage

cool good to know you've found your own path in the build :)

funny thing about abyssus, using it has certain "psychological" impact that makes us blame abyssus every time we die.

Yep it's definitly the strongest build i've played. I think i'll play it for a long time. i need to work on elusive/tailwind boots and after i'll go anger/watcher's eye.

It's not if we even need so much dps, at this stage i can 1shot or 2 shots most of the endgame, OS elder in last phase etc... .It's just nice to try to reach the max potential of a build ^^ !
Been enjoying the hell out of this build, I think I've never clearead maps so fast before, great currency farming.

The doubt I have is with the progression in damage with the 2 ex-budget gear showed in POB (I think I meet all the gear criteria). POB shows that my current DPS at level 85 is around 2 million, and when I experimented to see how many DPS will achieve at level 92 with the same gear of 2ex budget, the maximun I reached was 3,5 million, but the one in the guide shows around 10 million.

I couldn't find the diference in the tree or the gear, or maybe I did other thing wrong. I did read the Q&A, but I cannot pin-point where's the thing I lack

Here's the POB pastebin of my current character.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BtkST6uf
My art pages
Artstation: artstation.com/alex_ro
Deviantart: deviantart.com/alexphotoshop
Instagram: instagram.com/alexro_oficial/
Twitter: twitter.com/AlexRO33227853
Hi,

Love all the work you put into this build and loving the build. I used an Earthshatter during Harvest and it was one shotting everything. I am having trouble getting this one up and running though past 9mil dps. I was hoping you could take a look at the PoB and see what the hell is going on. I was shooting for an in between version of the 90ex budget and the 15ex.
https://pastebin.com/AMTd3d14
I appreciate your time if you are able to help.
any tips how to craft the new two large cluster jewels please ? thank u !
hmm
Dernière édition par ZenTommy, le 21 févr. 2021 09:43:24
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
ZenTommy a écrit :
Hi, im loving your build, but struggling a bit with survivibility. My Block chance is only 10%, and Spell Block Chance is 30%. Yours its much higher but i have no idea where it does it come from. Any advice on that? I got some currency now and want to improve it. Thank you in advance.

rumi's concoction :)

With rumi's concoction Im only getting 20 extra block chance which gives me 30 in total but in your PoB shows you have 50. Any idea where that comes from?

Here is my last gear. Got the Anger setup with a 45% crit multi/25% extra fire watcher's eye.

Got elusive/tailwind boots too.

I have around 20ex left, what can i iimprove next ? I checked opale rings with assassin's mark/flammability, it' cost a ton with good mods.
Dernière édition par Uriacesjaces, le 21 févr. 2021 11:09:58
Hi. Help me understand how the items you list in the 15ex budget option can be bought for 15 ex?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires