[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi, im loving your build, but struggling a bit with survivibility. My Block chance is only 10%, and Spell Block Chance is 30%. Yours its much higher but i have no idea where it does it come from. Any advice on that? I got some currency now and want to improve it. Thank you in advance.
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Uriacesjaces a écrit :
Just got a new weapon :
i don't think i'll have a better one ^^ , 855 pdps, prety nice.

Need to transition to Anger setup but it's just so expensive with the watcher's eye and Amulet ...

Wow! nice weapon!

only need to divine the suffix to get 18% quality :)

What should be my next upgrade ? With all of this i am " only " at 70M max hit with slam, far far away from you. I don't realy understand how i can triple this number, eve double anger watcher's eye will give me like 20% more dps with Anger setup...
Looking at the end game large clusters "Feed The Fury" doesn't seem useful to me? With the timing between hits it seems rare that you're actually attacking while leaching in this build.

I did make one cluster with Fuel The Fight for mana leech. It's attack speed isn't dependent on leeching and it let's me run without worrying about mana or need -mana jewelry crafts. I'm still trying to craft a second Brutal Infamy jewel.
"
ZenTommy a écrit :
Hi, im loving your build, but struggling a bit with survivibility. My Block chance is only 10%, and Spell Block Chance is 30%. Yours its much higher but i have no idea where it does it come from. Any advice on that? I got some currency now and want to improve it. Thank you in advance.

rumi's concoction :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Uriacesjaces a écrit :
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Uriacesjaces a écrit :
Just got a new weapon :
i don't think i'll have a better one ^^ , 855 pdps, prety nice.

Need to transition to Anger setup but it's just so expensive with the watcher's eye and Amulet ...

Wow! nice weapon!

only need to divine the suffix to get 18% quality :)

What should be my next upgrade ? With all of this i am " only " at 70M max hit with slam, far far away from you. I don't realy understand how i can triple this number, eve double anger watcher's eye will give me like 20% more dps with Anger setup...

There's a transition to early end-game guide in Q&A, I put upgrade order there.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
teknik1200 a écrit :
Looking at the end game large clusters "Feed The Fury" doesn't seem useful to me? With the timing between hits it seems rare that you're actually attacking while leaching in this build.

I did make one cluster with Fuel The Fight for mana leech. It's attack speed isn't dependent on leeching and it let's me run without worrying about mana or need -mana jewelry crafts. I'm still trying to craft a second Brutal Infamy jewel.

Right, definitely need one mana leech notable.

As for the other one, feed the fury is pretty good since one leech instance can last up to 5 seconds if your life isn't full.
Is there a way to combine Abyssus with this build ? I have a seismic cry enchant abyssus, it's giving me aroung 22M more dmg on my slam, but it's way too squishy as expected.

It would be , by far, the biggest dps boost i can have right now
"
Uriacesjaces a écrit :
Is there a way to combine Abyssus with this build ? I have a seismic cry enchant abyssus, it's giving me aroung 22M more dmg on my slam, but it's way too squishy as expected.

It would be , by far, the biggest dps boost i can have right now

This gets asked over and over again, it's in the Q&A section.

There's a reason it's not recommended and it seems you already know why.
Yep i know but i was thinking maybe with some passives you can overcome this debuff

Did ly first Maven fight, killed it firt try : 1/2 hits per phases, this build works realy nicely, even not min maxed. I choose to use EQ for bosses, i find it realy more powerfull than Tectonic slam, there is a sligh delay but for example with my setup i have : 70M Slam max hit. With EQ i have 38M initial hit +90M shockwave, it's quit a lot more. I'll switch to full slam when i'll have more damage
Dernière édition par Uriacesjaces, le 20 févr. 2021 13:37:50
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Vepa a écrit :
Hmm nice Guide.

I planned a simmilar build for HCSSF, but i think this Build wants a Kurai Chopper instead of a Staff. Can get rid of all the Block nodes and crit scaling Staff nodes and grab Fortify Effect, more Life nodes, max Res and even EO instead. Will also be able to switch Rumis for Lions Roar then.

Build loses some Damage this way but looks way more Tanky at least on Paper.
Am I missing something? The Blockchance and the crit scaling nodes are pretty much everything u get from using a Staff right?

Also why no Infernal Cry linked with Combustion Support? Would be a more reliable way to apply the Debuff and could get rid of the Totem.

I'd be curious to see such POB if you could share it, and I'm happy to compare between the staff and the axe version on two things:

1. max damage
2. max Effective Hit pool

My initial thought is: converting to axe loses BOTH damage and survivability.

As for infernal cry, the debuff is only for the first hit. After the hit our ignite is applied instead. Also, it doesn't make much sense to apply both intimidating cry and infernal cry in front of boss because it would be dangerous and tedious. Most importantly, we lost the totem buff.

Will work on the Build and Post PoB when i am done. Dont really want to make a PoB with Fantasy Items and Post it here... feels weird ;-)

Are u sure thats how Infernal Cry works? Combustion supports the "Combust" part of Infernal Cry. It should work with every exterted Attack then and it looks like thats how it works from my Testing.

I am just not a big Fan of Totems. They die too often and casting it kinda sucks and can be Dangerous with no Castspeed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires