[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
thenextndut a écrit :
so I want to upgrade my scaeva,

what's the roll for the paradoxica? (I only have ~7ex)
My Impale chance already 100% (watcher's eye and removed swift skewering)

or should I just get a foil? then what's the number?

Edit 1:
I saw first page and u suggest to get ~200pdps paradoxica, I bought this for 2.8ex, is this good enough?

Edit 2:
holy f*** man, everything is melted, I didn't even swap melee splash to melee phys against bosses

So my next question is,
I got max res + max chaos res,
should I go for unnatural instinct first or divine flesh?
thanks!

it's decent but nowhere near what I recommended. I recommended 200pdps, with attack speed and 18+ chance to impale /or blind in worst case scenario. and with that sword, probably its innate lvl 1 blood rage will keep overriding your 20/20 blood rage which isn't very good news. still though, it's an upgrade from Scaeva, but not the best option. and glad you can melt everything with it.

Unnatural instinct first, then divine flesh if you got the points for it .
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 1 oct. 2020 02:00:48
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
thenextndut a écrit :

Edit 1:
I saw first page and u suggest to get ~200pdps paradoxica, I bought this for 2.8ex, is this good enough?

Edit 2:
holy f*** man, everything is melted, I didn't even swap melee splash to melee phys against bosses

So my next question is,
thanks!

it's decent but nowhere near what I recommended. I recommended 200pdps, with attack speed and 18+ chance to impale /or blind in worst case scenario. and with that sword, probably its innate lvl 1 blood rage will keep overriding your 20/20 blood rage which isn't very good news. still though, it's an upgrade from Scaeva, but not the best option. and glad you can melt everything with it.

thanks for the quick reply sir
I'll sell it and hope someone buy it haha
"
thenextndut a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
thenextndut a écrit :

Edit 1:

Edit 2:

So my next question is,
thanks!

thanks for the quick reply sir
I'll sell it and hope someone buy it haha

don't get me wrong, any paradoxica will still be better than Scaeva, but the one you got is decent and actually good for the price. the one i'm talking about costs over 25ex lol
"
Rakio a écrit :
Is this doable with a 5L Farruls?
Not seeing myself buying a 6L any time soon.

Also how good is this build for Legion and Heist contracts?

I'm running Heists pretty often now and this build absolutely nice there.
Totems are good use there, especially with Panopticon allocated. I'm using them everywhere inside Heist because too lazy to rightclick with Flicker and even that is enough. :D
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Rakio a écrit :

I would very strongly Advise against doing flicker on 5L. ad it's really good for Heists and legions when geared well [mid-range and above]

Mid-range for this build is like 15-20ex + ?

MIght respec to this when I have the currency then. Hopefully Heists next week brings in some easy currency.
"
Rakio a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Rakio a écrit :

I would very strongly Advise against doing flicker on 5L. ad it's really good for Heists and legions when geared well [mid-range and above]

Mid-range for this build is like 15-20ex + ?

MIght respec to this when I have the currency then. Hopefully Heists next week brings in some easy currency.

ofc course not, mid range is more expensive than 15-20ex depending on what you are getting. If you want replica's farrul + good paradoxica, ~30-35ex for those alone. surrender is 8-9ex, ryslatha's coil 4ex bad roll, other rares let's say 2-5ex, Unnatural instinct 4ex.

just to start with this flicker build, you need the 15-20ex, but mid-range? it's more expensive than that. and if you are looking at min-maxing, then that's +150ex and above.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 1 oct. 2020 05:46:52
what stance to use for mapping and bossing ? is the best way or always i should use blood ?
"
sn3kox a écrit :
what stance to use for mapping and bossing ? is the best way or always i should use blood ?

ofc not.. don't use blood at all time. sand for mapping, and blood for bosses/uniques.
Ive just started playing this build, and my god, the leveling is disgusting.

Despite my twinked our character, Double Strike is such a horrible skill to use. Have to stand there right clicking mobs with Zero range.. its horrible. Is this really the best way to get through the acts? Are my links wrong or something? I am NOT looking forward to start mapping with that horrid skill.

I feel sorry for anyone who had to level with this without twink gear, can only imagine how bad it was
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 1 oct. 2020 10:54:03
https://ibb.co/ckRC9Kf

Iš this paradoxica good enought to use?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires