[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Alright those are going to take some time to find. It definitely seems like chaos resistance is hard to come by but that's no big deal. In the mean time to help with some some survivability and chaos res I'm running an atziri's promise and I grabbed some more life leech from the lust for carnage cluster.

I noticed you are running fortify with the fortify cluster. Would you suggest running that cluster instead and fortify instead of melee phys?
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
Alright those are going to take some time to find. It definitely seems like chaos resistance is hard to come by but that's no big deal. In the mean time to help with some some survivability and chaos res I'm running an atziri's promise and I grabbed some more life leech from the lust for carnage cluster.

I noticed you are running fortify with the fortify cluster. Would you suggest running that cluster instead and fortify instead of melee phys?

I just sold my paradoxica, so I respeced back to Swift Skewering instead of fortify cluster. and i'm running fortify instead of melee phys at all times for 20% more damage reduction
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :

I just sold my paradoxica, so I respeced back to Swift Skewering instead of fortify cluster. and i'm running fortify instead of melee phys at all times for 20% more damage reduction

Okay so than I guess my question would be which one of these would be better overall? I have options but I was playing around with Paradoxica and it felt like it was hitting harder with the eye test.

"
Wastedturtl a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Wastedturtl a écrit :

Okay so than I guess my question would be which one of these would be better overall? I have options but I was playing around with Paradoxica and it felt like it was hitting harder with the eye test.

paradoxica is a bit stronger but slower. your foil would deal a bit lower damage but way way faster than para in mapping. so you choose :D more powerhouse or shooting star speed.
Awesome! So when I get back home today I'll grab a nice fortify gem. I think I'm going to stick with the Paradoxica because the mapping already feels really smooth. I also might throw my Ice golem into the sword instead of portal and add a Vaal Haste to my CoC shield for some extra damage etc. Thanks for the help Blazer!
does impale is mandatory on paradoxica ?.
AND what anoiment should į take on amulet not tryong now to cap chaos ress so any other options?
Dernière édition par sn3kox, le 30 sept. 2020 11:40:10
"
Velvoir a écrit :
"
dudeks a écrit :
Hey if you had time could you look at my gear and tell me why i not tanky and have problem with bosses ? maybe its bcs 5L but not sure thanks for any advice
https://pastebin.com/EbNhkwfq

Hello when i check your build i didn't see any mana leech jewel. it is mandatory for the mana sustainability. You should change that unique -9 mana cost jewel to mana leech one.

Thanks to mana leech jewel you will not have to use that mana flask and you can use possibly one of the most important flask for us. Diamond Flask.

As a last thing you should use a shield with 30% block chance. I suggest Lioneye's. After this adjustments, i think you will feel better

Yea help me a loot i did sirus with 2 death but minotaur kill me in one hit what i should upgrade next i will send new pob bcs not sure.
https://pastebin.com/RM6d64jN
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Manchua a écrit :

Here's my current gear, what should I be doing to progress towards 6 linking my Farruls? I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Should I farm something for fusings specifically or is there some way to farm currency I should be focusing on?

I'm pretty overcapped on resistances atm, what should I be aiming for instead of those?

Should I try to craft a 5 link onto my farruls to allow me to use flicker and increase clear speed? I'm working towards getting the ability to craft aspect of the cat on gloves but have a farruls helm to give me the skill currently.

I would have suggested saving to buy it 6L isntead. it's very rng dependant to try to link it manually and you might just not linking it! as for Farrul's helm, it's not a bad idea but it's a HUGE dps loss over Abyssus. so you can't use that. just buy the aspect of the cat craft from the market, and go to the menagerie and craft it on gloves (you need open suffix for that)

nearly all your gear needs replacing. that gear is like suitable for campaign and not mapping. get better gear with high life, res, and damage mods if you can. also get a shield with high life, and 5% life on block asap.

What's your opinion on what I should do to get enough currency to afford a 6 link prophecy? It would be cheaper at this stage than trying to buy a 6 link normal farruls, let alone a replica since I already have a farruls in my stash. Alternatively, would I be better off just investing any currency I get in a paradoxica/better gear and not bothering to 6 link a farrul until I can reliably farm much more currency? I don't seem to be making much now.
"
sn3kox a écrit :
does impale is mandatory on paradoxica ?.
AND what anoiment should į take on amulet not tryong now to cap chaos ress so any other options?

impale on paradoxica is necessary if you are planning to remove swift skewering and take any other passives. otherwise you can go with blind. and you should anoint either panopticon or frenetic
"
Manchua a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Manchua a écrit :

Here's my current gear, what should I be doing to progress towards 6 linking my Farruls? I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Should I farm something for fusings specifically or is there some way to farm currency I should be focusing on?

I'm pretty overcapped on resistances atm, what should I be aiming for instead of those?

Should I try to craft a 5 link onto my farruls to allow me to use flicker and increase clear speed? I'm working towards getting the ability to craft aspect of the cat on gloves but have a farruls helm to give me the skill currently.

I would have suggested saving to buy it 6L isntead. it's very rng dependant to try to link it manually and you might just not linking it! as for Farrul's helm, it's not a bad idea but it's a HUGE dps loss over Abyssus. so you can't use that. just buy the aspect of the cat craft from the market, and go to the menagerie and craft it on gloves (you need open suffix for that)

nearly all your gear needs replacing. that gear is like suitable for campaign and not mapping. get better gear with high life, res, and damage mods if you can. also get a shield with high life, and 5% life on block asap.

What's your opinion on what I should do to get enough currency to afford a 6 link prophecy? It would be cheaper at this stage than trying to buy a 6 link normal farruls, let alone a replica since I already have a farruls in my stash. Alternatively, would I be better off just investing any currency I get in a paradoxica/better gear and not bothering to 6 link a farrul until I can reliably farm much more currency? I don't seem to be making much now.

sure you can do the prophecy if you can afford it but it says you create a fully 6L item when you use a jeweller orb and if farrul's already 6 sockets, it might not work. I'm not sure. and you can't do any endgame content on 5L. this is just not optimal and will not work especially with flicker. you can sell it and save for 6L. I suggest selling it and farm with cyclone/gear cyclone well and when you be able to afford 6L, get it.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 30 sept. 2020 12:54:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires