[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I've got my Pride in an essence worm at the moment.. So I've got about 150 mana and my flicker Costa 50,i don't have any sustain issues but it's temporary until I get Aul's
Obviously strong build.
I chose cyclone (with BF for some tanky guys like Sirus)... Sadly cant play flicker, cuz it might cause some serious headaches after few hours (i played flicker before, so i didnt even took that way :P).

I have Farrul's Fur too, but for cyclone and BF -15 chest seems way better to perform, all rares are self crafted.
That leaves me at over 20m cyclone dps and 35m+ BF fully buffed.
Reserving precision on life leaves me at nearly 5.3k hp, what is more than enough for everything.
+1 to this build
Nice!

I've got Aul's now so i'm stacking;

-aspect of cat
-dread banner
-blood and sand
-pride
-precision

the build feels strong now and can map and boss no worries. Would be nice to have a better weapon now though.
Hey, thanks for the build !

I'm following the zero to hero progress section, I'm at the point where I need a new sword, and I wonder if there a way to craft a decent sword with 450+ PDS, 6.5Crit and 1.9 speed instead of buying one ?

Any tips ?

Thanks.
"
Chazut a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the build !

I'm following the zero to hero progress section, I'm at the point where I need a new sword, and I wonder if there a way to craft a decent sword with 450+ PDS, 6.5Crit and 1.9 speed instead of buying one ?

Any tips ?

Thanks.

Best tip I can give you is to just save the currency you'd dump into that a buy a decent paradoxica.

Ideally one from this search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/6M4VD2dTG

As the impale chance will save you points on the tree or reconfiguring elsewhere. Additionally this will play much nicer with not having an awakened multistrike. If you cant afford one from that list you can always check out these:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/o28pEn4sl
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 9 mai 2021 00:16:49

just picked this up
Maybe a dumb question, but how are you maintaining Onslaught before you have the Replica Farrul's?
"
wtfisbehindyou a écrit :
Maybe a dumb question, but how are you maintaining Onslaught before you have the Replica Farrul's?

You don't, unless you want to use a flask or get the mod on boots.
what's gives more DPS? 2x phys ring or a combo like the below?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires