[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Can anyoune tell me what the updated gems are for this build ?
Hi guys,

Which Aura's / buffs do you stack for this build?

I'm currently doing the following;

- Blood Rage on left click movement (a bit annoying as the cooldown is fast so uses mana regularly)
- flesh & stone
- dread banner
- blood & sand
- pride (in an essence worm)

This leaves me about 120 mana for flicker which seems to sustain with the leech.

Question: is there anything else I should be doing more efficiently? I can't afford the no reservation Pride amulet yet.

My character is here - any suggestions welcome!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aristotle_1/characters
"
RivotrilCosmico a écrit :
Hi, i'm trying to play this build in ultimatum but i feel like i'm doing little to no damage, i even feel tanky but the mobs feels like they are made out of titanium. I have 6 more exalted but i don't know what else to buy now or if i'm doing something wrong

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/PZCfzHEV

You seem to outright following mid-end pob tree despite not having the levels to do so.

I recommend you stick to budget pob leveling tree and then slowly switch to mid-end pob trees when you get your levels and related jewels

also, the zero to hero at the end of the faq is good to follow
"
koark300 a écrit :
Hi guys,

first of all, im completly noob with this build, so sorry by advance if I just didnt see obvious things.

I just hit level 72 with my build but I have a big problem, like im doing literraly 0 damage, Im verry slow to do T6 Maps.

I dont see what Im doing wrong and will be glad if someone could help me

https://pastebin.com/LDqf2D0e

thx guys ! :)

you simply lack levels
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :
Hi guys,

Which Aura's / buffs do you stack for this build? <snip>

I'm running:
- Molten Shell on left mouse click
- Blood rage
- Flesh and Stone - Maim - L4 Enlighten
- Pride - L4 Enlighten
- Dread Banner
- Aspect of Cat

Planning to pick up an Aul's Uprising at some point for free Pride reservation, at which point I'll probably add in Herald of Purity and Summon Skitterbots.

I wouldn't put blood rage on mouse click - the duration is pretty long and it resets, so you should already have near-100% uptime.

Looking at your build, you can drop Brinkmanship and Blood and Sand - Flicker Strike doesn't really care about melee range. You'll probably want to pick up Tribal Fury - hitting a second target effectively doubles your clear speed, and is a must for mapping.

You can also drop Steelskin - it shares a cooldown with Molten Shell, so having both is a bit redundant.
Dernière édition par mookie990, le 7 mai 2021 03:13:34
This build is absolutely insane I'm loving it!

Quick question tho ; I'm not sure what to upgrade next that would give me the biggest bang for my buck.

My choices are: A new weapon, the awakened gems, or a HH. I'd like to be more confortable with doing Sirus and other bosses so I need more dmg I feel like, but I can't be sure since I'm far from a pro.

Here is what I currently roll with:

Edit: I have a fair amount of exalts ready to be put into the build (around 60-70ish)
Dernière édition par PsychoBamboo, le 5 mai 2021 22:31:16

Thanks for this.

Question: Is there a reason your less duration support is not linked to anything? How does that work? I'm gonna copy your setups!

Is there a sword that's better than the Paradoxica that isn't silly expensive? I feel like it doesn't do that much damage.
"
Aristotle_1 a écrit :

Thanks for this.

Question: Is there a reason your less duration support is not linked to anything? How does that work? I'm gonna copy your setups!

Is there a sword that's better than the Paradoxica that isn't silly expensive? I feel like it doesn't do that much damage.

man I'm usually not active on forum anymore but just took a quick glance att ur setup and it's the most messed up setup I've seen till now so far. please if you want help, join my discord server and put up link to your profile there in the assistance section and people will check your mistakes (tons of them) and will tell you how to fix them. you are probably doing no damage, and flicker sustain is horrible... unfortunately I'm not free to check everything for you and help. so do as I said if you want the build to work. this is not a copy-paste build and it requires a decent amount of knowledge/understanding of couple of mechanics otherwise it won't even work.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 6 mai 2021 00:25:06
haha oh dear... i'll check out your discord! Always open to help, i've only been playing a few months.

cheers!
What are you doing to be able to toggle all those auras on? I have the gems socketed the same way in my armor, champion of cause,-7 mana cost to non-channeled abilities on both rings, and the amulet and I still can't get close to having everything on

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires