[3.15]Glad Flicker/Cyclone God![League Starter-35M DPS on 5L(Maxed)-Supreme Tank-Fast]ALL CONTENT
Ok guys, just created a discord server for those who want join: https://discord.gg/hcdsBrrNG6 (updated the invite link so that it won't expire again) I will add more things to the server later.
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE! before asking any questions make sure of:
- checking that your tree is exactly the same as the one in the PoB you are following
- Check the FaQ section and also the 3.12 Current Gear Section before ASKING any question cause 99% what you need will be there! any questions asked that I already answered in the FaQ, I will not answer it again. I will just tell you to go to the FaQ section. and any new questions will always be added there for people to know their answers!
- I will not reply to any messages ingame anymore whatever is the case. And also will not be able to keep checking everyone's build all by myself! that's impossible for me and it has very bad impact on my game time. Please understand.
- Flicker Strike: Now deals 210% of Base Damage, and has 210% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 168%).
- Dash: Now has a Cooldown Time of 2.5 seconds (previously 2).
Now has 19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate at gem level 20 (previously 57%).
- Most support gems we use for flicker got nerfed pretty hard (just like nearly all other support gems) also the nerfs to Lion's Roar, Bottled Faith, diamond flasks are pretty big This resulted in about 40-60% damage reduction when min-maxed and about ~30-40% damage reduction for entry and min-budget versions.
-The Consecrated Ground effect no longer grants 100% increased critical strike chance for Hits against enemies on Consecrated Ground. (further nerf to bottled faith users).
- Mana multiplier on most support gems have increased (this will need some changes to fix the new mana issues)
- Tree changes: The Forceful Skewering Notable now has “Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by you Overwhelms 25% of Physical Damage Reduction" (previously 10%). The minor passive prior no longer has Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by you Overwhelm 5% of Physical Damage Reduction.
The Swift Skewering Notable now has “Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by you Overwhelms 15% of Physical Damage Reduction” (previously 10%).
- -9 mana cost to channeling skills went down to -7 (doesn't matter at all)
- Nothing changed in any of the build versions except for Flesh and Stone aura (mana reservation increased from 25% to 35%) to fix this, you can try a combination of following till you have ~75+ mana unreserved (you must have x2 -7 mana on both rings for this, otherwise make it ~100+ unreserved mana)
1- Remove Maim support from Flesh and stone
2- Don't use precision
3- Anoint Charisma on amulet (recommended only if you have awakened multistrike)
4- Take Champion of The Cause node if you didn't already.
5- Use the new Lifetap support instead of Fortify/Brutality (whichever you are using) this alone should solve the problem but will result in a bit less dps or durability depending on the removed gem.
6- (this is the best solution) use a good rare amulet with pride has 25% reduced reservation. This will solve all the mana reservation problems on its own. This is just an example of what to look for:
The Pastebin Section has been updated for 3.14 except for this aura change cause it's not implemented into PoB yet so you will have to manually apply any combination of the above to fix it ingame
Hello everyone! Today, I present to you the strongest Flicker Build in Path Of Exile. Also, English isn't my native , so forgive me if there is any mistakes. Hope you have fun with the guide and Videos :D.
Are you asking how tanky is this build? well, I will let this GIF answer you!
Oh, btw this is in T16 195% Quantity with -11% to all maximum resistances And elemental weakness Curse [My resistances in the map were ~35-40%]. Full video in Videos Section :D
Are you tired of dying? Are you sick from slow builds? do you wish for a build that has insane clear speed but also crazy high DPS? do you wanna go AFk in the middle of a pack of monsters and get back to find them dead at your feet? Then this build is definitely for you!. With this build, you can literary clear, kill, eliminate, and destroy everything the game has to offer! best part is, all this on 5L! When Maxed out, we have ~35M shaper DPS on 5L as the 6th link is melee splash (which provides us with no damage) and about ~48M DPS with close combat replacing Melee Splash; this will be explained later in the gem section. If you are interested already, then please feel free to continue reading :)
Old leagues' Gear Progression if anyone is interested!
So, this league, I decided to start right away with my build as cyclone then switch later to flicker, and OH BOY it was a hellish experience lol. my first 2-3 days were extremely bad and I literary farmed only ~8ex first 3 days which is super bad compared to last league (~50ex first 3 days) but then came back hard the last two days, and so far, this is my current gear as of day 21/1/2021:
So, doing good pretty far! I killed all Shaper Guardians(except Hydra)/Elder Guardians/ lvl 82-83 Conquerors/Sirus Awakener 5-6 deathless with same/way worse gear [All fights are done when Maven is witnessing if possible]. The worse gear was slow in bossing compared to my current setup though which is fast enough. I stayed with Cyclone on tabula till level 92 and killed my first sirus with cyclone (tabula + scaeva Gladius and no Ryslatha's belt)
And this is the current pastebin for that above setup: https://pastebin.com/SwAun8mM
I don't know how my build will fare against Maven, but I will test it soon and see!
My jewelries and sword need some heavy upgrading, I will craft my amulet using harvest soon , and also Augment Crit multi on my foil, then Craft life on boots using havest and benchcraft Cannot be frozen after. will probably also harvest craft one of the rings i'm using and get another Assasin's mark ring soon When I farm more. Probably I will live with that foil for a while and focus on my other gear, then Upgrade the foil to a perfect paradoxica or a 550+ pdps foil with high attack speed and crit. That's just a rough estimate of how I'm gonna take it from here. I'm i'm lucky and patient enough, I might go for Aul's Uprising right away but it's super expensive atm.
Ok guys, This is my final steup as of day 28/1/2021. Only thing missing is maxing chaos res through harvest crafting and also rerolling that low life on boots. will do that soon. ~58M DPS with close combat and awakened brutality. This is now the gear I'm using and will leave Pastebin Below:
Note: Just did Maven fight and it was a breeze with Double strike. I literary insta phase her and that big brain. died only once due to a stupid mistake at last phase while solving the memory puzzle. fight is extremely easy compared to sirus and uber elder. Didn't expect it to be this easy tbh...
This is my latest setup of the build this league [3.13] with about ~118M DPS
+God-like clear speed (Flicker)
+Can be a League-Starter but with cyclone/double strike.
+Can do Hall of the Grandmasters very smoothly with Block reduction support.
+Can Do T16-19 100% Delirious Maps Deathless, Easy, and smooth
+Can do Simulacrum 20/20 All day long
+Can Farm Sirus A8 Deathless and facetank all his hits 95% of the time. Possible on even the budget version.
+All content viable; there is nothing you cannot do!
+Can do T15/16 Fully juiced blighted maps even with hard mods WITHOUT ANY TOWERS
+Screw Cluster Jewels, we don't need them!
-Can't do Phys reflect unless you invest into it.
-Degans/DoTs are problematic for this build and needs you to be careful around them.
-Min-Maxing this build will require some good currency.
-Reduced Block chance mods on maps are a bit risky
-This build isn't very beginner friendly and can be a bit confusing to understand
[3.15]What is this build capable of?[Min-Maxed]
-4.9k to 5.5k Life (depending on your level/gear)
-183% Movement speed
-27k armour, so Vaal Molten Shell and Molten Shell grants us so much Ehp.
-62% Evade chance in Sand Stance.
-480 Life regan
-950 to 1.1k Life leech (depending on how much life you have)
-250 Life gained on block/5% Life on block depending on which shield you are using [block chance is 79%]
-79% Chance to block attacks and spells without Glancing Blows (78% in HO)
-73% Physical damage reduction
-82.71% Crit and 528% Crit multiplier
-35M Shaper DPS on 5L and ~48M on 6L if using Close Combat instead of Melee Splash
Pastebin (3.15 budget/League Starter, Mid-game and Min-maxed version Included):
Please use Fork PoB cause it's simply better than the normal one! https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
League Starter/Early game (you will have to start as either cyclone/double strike and switch later to Flicker when you get Farrul's Fur + Aspect of the Cat on gloves/boots with less duration support and the necessary mana sustain items. This is the Cyclone Starter version and if you wanna use Double strike, then you will have to make some changes in the tree most importantly choosing Tribal Fury Instead of Brinkmanship. as for Double Strike gem setup, it's there in the PoB. you can check it out under "Skills". This Pastebin also has leveling trees! https://pastebin.com/v8QGR9qu
Mid-Game Version with leveling trees this version includes the high budget shield and paradoxica; DPS on 5L is ~3.9M and if you switch Melee Splash for Close Combat it will be ~5.3-6M DPS: https://pastebin.com/kK0xJ9dZ Also please make sure to craft Aspect of the cat on gloves or boots and put Less Duration support in it in a separate solo socket!
Min-Maxed Version should be something like this(this can get extremely expensive!)This is the latest Aul's Uprising version of the build: https://pastebin.com/sqH2nvGV
Ultra Min-Maxed Version would look something like this https://pastebin.com/Nps7W5aH but keep in mind that some of the gear here is insanely expensive and will be very hard to get but it's still possible with harvest and aisling even after nerf.
[3.15]Cyclone Variant Pastebin with important notes:
[3.15]This is the min-maxed version also but as cyclone with about 12M dps:https://pastebin.com/JzjxgL2W
- you can get Abyssus with any of these enchants: blood and sand has 40% increased effect/Cyclone deals 40% increased damage/Cyclone has 15% increased attack speed/Blood rage grants +12% increased attack speed.
- you can switch Abyssus for Devoto's Devotion with any of the above enchants for more defense and speed!
This is a 3.15 cyclone variant of My flicker's final version capable of doing ~20M DPS. It's super expensive and some jewelries are really hard to craft. so follow it if you can manage it and know how to optimize your gear pieces according to what u need. this version isn't beginner-friendly by all means. It's still possible to push it even harder though with a better sword, shield, gloves, 1st ring, etc.
[3.14]BladeStorm Variant Pastebin (Not updated to 3.15 yet:
3.11 Harvest Videos:
All Content done here on 5L only (Min-Maxed Version 1.0 of the build) as I didn't swap melee splash for anything else like fortify or Close Combat. DPS is quite devastating even on 5L [20m DPS]
Sirus A8 in 2mins (can be lower on 6L): https://youtu.be/b3hK5UKN3n8
Al-Hezmin, the Hunter A8: https://youtu.be/gXeYOwe_xmY
Baran, the Crusader A8: https://youtu.be/ZtBa7UW8T84
Veritania, the Redeemer A8: https://youtu.be/V9HsewQi-Gc
Drox, The Warlord A8: https://youtu.be/EgpP9kYMgRo
T15 Blighted Lava Lake 100%Qant/NO TOWERS BUILT/Hexproof: https://youtu.be/p0bLFvP9avs
T16 Eradicator: https://youtu.be/14Aywx_ko7U
T16 Hydra: https://youtu.be/02s5fxR0mTM
T16 Mino: https://youtu.be/WDs606bm6Qg
Shaper Full Fight: https://youtu.be/zGrrSfhpb-Y
T16 Cage speed run 1 min mapping: https://youtu.be/ze4wBC-mK2w
Tankiness Test (not even in sand stance for the blind - 50% chance to evade): https://youtu.be/A61vawPJZsc
T16 100% Delirious-140% Quantity-Beyond-Metamorph [Deathless][PS: Internet was so bad at the time of the recording for some reason so game kept stuttering! Really sorry for that]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpfIQKf8wBM If internet is good, Build is capable of doing T16 100% Delirious in 4-5 mins with Abyssus and in 5-6 mins with Inward Eye depending on map mods.
3.12 Heist Videos:
The Constrictor with Scaeva Gladius on 5L (Melee splash used): https://youtu.be/3DAyTaKHRzk
The Purifier with Scaeva Gladius on 5L: https://youtu.be/ZHAAwf60JcM
The Enslaver with Scaeva Gladius on 5L: https://youtu.be/diz57TClk0g
Baran the Crusader with Scaeva Gladius on 5L: https://youtu.be/msk987ZwM40
T16 Primodial Pool fully juiced with Scaeva Gladius [Speed test]: https://youtu.be/yHLTgEOwVC0
HOT T16 Peninsula Fully juiced with Delirium + Omniphobia boss fight included (Supreme speed) this should be how the build performs when you complete mid-range version:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IhxpgElfGs&ab_channel=ChickenHeroGaming
HOT Baran, The Crusader test with the new weapon: https://youtu.be/4IUpLqum_0Y
PS: Please note that bosses are all done before I get the Awakened Multistrike.
HOT! T16 Map 100% Delirious ULTRA JUICED with [[100% Quantity/x4 Awakened Sextants/Breaches/Legion/Beyond/Alva] and both Delirium Bosses [Omniphobia and Kosis] are present in the map (Deathless): https://youtu.be/chDDkK5vuXc
HOT! Testing the New Aul's Uprising setup [No HeadHunter used in the vid in order to test the strength of this setup without it] in T16 100% Delirious with 3 breaches and beyond; Facing both Omniphopia + Kosis together at once and granting them an honorable death: https://youtu.be/bFlevdn61i8
[New] 3.13 T19 Park 100% Delirious with 144% Quantity, 4 breaches, 3 harbingers, alva, double beyond 35%, reaching 14 rows of delirium rewards: https://youtu.be/ZuUkeo9nDxQ
Suggested Ascendancy Order and Bandit Choice if you are leveling:
Arena Challenger > Painforged > Versatile Combatant > Violent Retaliation
Links to buy the High-end Gear [Prices included]:
1h sword high end option ~50-90ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Gl35OLDIb
1h sword alternative cheaper option ~15-25ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/pYOPZReC0
Shield ~2ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/1EY4T5
Armour ~5-6ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/3jEnR4gh5
Helmet option 1 [offensive option] ~7-15ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/MY83PRDhJ
Helmet option 2 [defensive option] ~1-2ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/KYqz7Z6f5
Amulet [best try to get one with an open suffix or a suffix u can remove and craft chaos resistance on it] and u should anoint "Cleansed Thoughts" to max chaos resistance] ~10-60ex price is very variable depending on rolls: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/WQJ6VMZCm
Ring 1 ~20-30ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/54RLKkjfa
Ring 2 [2nd ring simply doesn't exist on the market as I crafted it; so what you have to do is just buy a steel ring with +400 accuracy and t1-2 explicit phys roll, then craft Life and chaos resistance on it, and one more resistance if needed using harvest crafting]. Price for the base ring with accuracy and t1-2 phys damage is ~1-2ex; after u finish crafting it it would be +10ex ring depending on rolls: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/j9OYy4ZFX
Belt ~2ex and +7ex for good rolls:
2-Good rolls: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/4MWEVKvF9
Gloves [try to get one with an open suffix or a suffix not needed to remove and craft aspect of the cat on it] ~4-8ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/MY83LQDSJ
Boots ~15-25ex [try to get them with the resistances you are missing]: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/WQJ6P6DIm
and if missing lots of resistances, then get one of these instead ~10ex:
Flask 1 [Quicksliver] ~15-20c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/9d7dMeOuK
Flask 2 [Diamond] ~30c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/EoergZLC5
Flask 3 [Bottled Faith] ~8ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/oVORnJrhl
Flask 4 [Lion's Road] ~5c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/ZKK4Kj7cQ
Flask 5 [Life] ~10c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/XmD9pJ7sP
Jewel 1 [Watcher's eye] ~40ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/LBbKrYGun
Jewel 2 [Corrupted blood jewel] get this only if you need more resistances ~2-10ex prices are variable: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/VlVPWegup, Otherwise, go for a corrupted blood jewel with life like this one ~1ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/nlOREk2C0
Jewel 3 [Timless jewel] ~2ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/3jgLw0dc5
Jewel 4 [Unnatural instinct] ~10ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/XMWlBKsP
jewel 5 [life, dmg mod, mana leech] ~1-2ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/LBEnvKZfn
My Build total estimate cost with current gear is ~350ex and ~400ex with gems. (All prices are subject to change in the future so by the time you see this, it might not be accurate)
Links to buy the Budget Option gear:
Sword 1h Option 1 (super budget) make sure to make it 3Green slots ~10c:https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/PeeguL
Sword 1h Option 2 (Higher Budget) this will work fine with you till endgame if you wanna stick to it ~7ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/kyEjVbKu5 get any of these and use the 30% quality beast crafting on it for 45-48%quality sword.
Shield Option 1 (Super Budget) ~5c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/opRVgIl
Shield Option 2 (Higher Budget) ~100-150c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/rGO0mwmhQ
Armour (there is no budget options here for the armour as Farrul's Fur is absolutely Mandatory for the build to work smoothly) ~6ex: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/O62O2OTE
Helmet (it will be Abyssus but with no enchantment) ~5c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/DYV4H5
Gloves (Just some gloves with triple res and life, phys dmg would also be cool if u can afford to get it or harvest craft it) ~50c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/YmRPrRsY
Boots (Boots will also be with triple res, life, and mov.speed if u can get it or benchcraft it) ~25-50c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/BQ8rmju8
Belt (you can just use perseverance belt till you get rare belt with resistances and life or have the money to go right away for Ryslatha's coil) ~1c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/wBwrIb
Ring 1 (mark of the elder, if you can get higher roll, then go ahead!) ~7c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/pJnMG3u0
Ring 2 (a budget assassin's mark ring till you can afford a better one. get resistances on it if you can) ~100-150c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/zgjj50u4
you can also just go for a shaper ring with life and resistances if you can't afford the Assassin's mark ring ~15-30c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/WQJZ2JDtm
Amulet ~5-10c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/jdMjwbfX
As for flasks, nothing really changed from High-end Version; just change Bottled Faith for a Sulphur flask like this ~5-10c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Q3kPYa7Tw
Jewel 1 (A jewel with life and resistances if you need it) ~15-25c: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/YVDq6XsY
Jewel 2 (optional: if you feel like u die to corrupted blood a lot then get any jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you") ~30c :https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/WQdrYZFm
Otherwise just go for a DPS jewel with two damage mods life, and resistances ~10-30c : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Xm7l4rdCP
Total Estimated Cost of the budget build is 8ex Considering you didn't go for Paradoxica or the High budget Shield; if you went with Paradoxica with these rolls and the High budget shield total cost would be ~16ex
If you are using Budget/Mid-game Version then This is your Priority Upgrade list:
1- Upgrade the Shield to The Surrender if you haven't already.
2- Upgrade your sword to at least a 500pdps foil with 2 attack speed and 6.6+% crit or a paradoxica with 200pdps, 1.5 Attack speed, and 18+% chance to impale. and if you cannot afford the above options. get a very well rolled Scaeva gladius with 30% quality or a 400pdps sword with 1.8 attack speed and +6.5 crit.
3- If you have enough resistances, then go right away for Ryslatha's Coil belt with good rolls.
4- Get Watcher's eye with 2 additional impale hits, and if you can afford it, then get it with 25% chance to impale cause this would spare us 4 passive points to spend somewhere else. [Skip if you are league-starting]
5- try to manage your elemental resistances on your pieces and get all to t1-2 to try to buy or craft pieces with t1 chaos resistance and anoint Cleansed thoughts on your amulet (trying to cap chaos res is so important although it will be costly. it will be huge buff to your defenses) [Optional and not recommended as it all depends on the type of content you r planning to do]
6- Get bottled faith instead of Sulphur flask
7- Get the offensive or defensive helmet (in Gear section) with the flicker enchant (defensive is much cheaper but i won't advice switching to defensive helmet until you have enough DPS to do so.
9- Get your awakened gems ready. (Awakened multistrike is top priority)
10- when you have crazy good gear and nothing else to do, just get boots with double t1 res, t1 life, Elusive mod, Tailwind mod (in High-End version).
11- get better jewels.
Good Jewels For the Build:
1- Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel, mainly for Divine Flesh Keystone.[Not recommended anymore].
2- Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel on the far left socket on tree. Get one and keep rerolling it till you get good bonuses from it.
3- Instead of lethal pride, you can just use a Transcendent Flesh jewel.
4- Watcher's Eye with 2 additional impale hits and 25% chance to impale. the chance to impale mod is to spare us 4-5 points in the tree to put elsewhere. Otherwise you can Just get one with 2 additional impale and another damage mod like Crit multi/attack damage/attack speed while using precision. and if you can't afford any of the above options, just go for one with 2 additional impales.
5- A jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you. I've one with some resistances to max my res. get one with the mods you need/lack.
6- A rare jewel with life, any damage mod, and physical damage leeched as mana.
7- You can use Initiative Leap on the far right socket on tree to allocate Acuity, heartseeker, Fervour and also survivalist if you need more res.
8- you Must use Unnatural instinct in the jewel socket above the duelist area. and make sure to path to that socket from the right and not the left.
Gems [A bit Outdated but fully updated in the pastebins]:
Chest: Flicker Strike - Impale - Awakened Multistrike - Awakened Melee splash - Awakened Melee Physical Damage - Awakened Brutality (you can swap Awakened Melee Splash for Close Combat for 59% more damage [37M DPS on Version 2.0 or 32M dps on version 1.0] or for Fortify for more dps and tankiness; but really, there is no need as DPS is already way too much.
Helmet: Leap Slam - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun - Fortify - Faster Attacks
Gloves: Dread Banner - Precision - Blood rage - Less Duration support [no need for any links here]. and less duration support is mainly to reduce the duration of Cat's stealth and Agility granted by Aspect of the Cat which results in maintaining maximum frenzy charges all the time.
Boots: Pride- Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten (lvl 3 or 4)
Weapon: Ancestral Protector - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems
Shield: Cast on Critical Strike - Summon Ice Golem - Vaal Molten Shell. Our Shield is The Surrender which has the mod "Grants level 30 Reckoning skill", a counter attack skill. And our Critical chance is very high so we trigger ice golem and Molten shell all the time when we get hit! This setup is better than CWDT setup IMO. Edit:Ice Golem is no longer necessary, you can replace it with any other golem or gem you would like
Why I can't sustain mana while using flicker/cyclone?
- for flicker, you need a mana leech jewel and -9 mana cost no non-channeling skills on your x2 rings and x1 amulet. you also need Enlighten 3 linked to Flesh and stone, Maim, Pride. if so, you will have ~100 unreserved mana and flicker mana cost will be around 25.
- for cyclone you either need to get -15 mana cost chest if you want to your one, or just a mana leech jewel. as a budget you can use praxis ring with -8 mana cost. you can also craft -3 mana cost to channeling skills on all your jewelries.
- Also, make sure you get a mana leech jewel or if you are using Scaeva Gladius, make sure it has 2 green and 1 blue socket. for 20% crit multi and mana leech.
Can I start my league with flicker?
short answer is no, DON'T! Start with any other melee skill like cyclone/lacerate then switch to flicker later when you have enough currency for it.
What's the best weapon for this build?
A well rolled scaeva gladius with 30% quality is BiS on a budget. right after it is a well rolled Paradoxica with ~200pdps, and chance to impale, then after it, any +600pdps foil with t1/2crit multi for min-maxing purposes.
Can I use another shield than the surrender?
Of course you can! you can use any rare shield with good life roll, 5% life on block, and resists if you ever need any.
When should I switch from cyclone/double strike/Lacerate/bladestorm to flicker?
when you be able to get a 6L farrul's fur or Replica Farrul's fur and a glove with aspect of the cat with Less Duration support 20/20 put on it.
Why Am I running out of frenzies while using flicker on bosses?
here are some notes to prevent that:
-make sure you use farurl's fur 6L when using flicker because that's our main source of getting frenzy charges.
-Make sure you have aspect of the cat on gloves and put 20/20 less duration support with it
-Make sure your Hit chance is at 100%
-Make sure to use Anomalous Flicker strike 20/20 and not Normal Flicker strike.
-[Optional] you can also put Swift Affliction lvl 1 on your gloves in a separate link for further reduced duration of aspect of the cat! this will help a lot with sustain.
-Make sure to at least pick up 1 maximum frenzy node from the tree.
-While fighting bosses, don't spam click flicker strike. just hold the button and let the magic happen.
What Stance should I use? and when to Switch?
you should be using sand stance at all times while mapping, and switch to blood stance when you reach a boss/metamorph/unique enemy.
How to do Physical reflect content with this build?
you need 100% phys ref reduction. To achieve that, you will need to pick soul of yugul and use Sibyl's Lament ring.
I don't feel so tanky, what should I do?
- Make sure you have more than 4.4k life
- Make sure you have at least 8.5K armour in H/O unbuffed.
- Make sure you have 78-79% Block chance in H/O unbuffed.
- Make sure to unlock all of the bonuses for both Soul of Solaris and Soul of Gruthkul in your Pantheon.
- Make sure your shield is one of those 2 things: The surrender if you can afford it, or a rare shield with high life roll [+90] and 5% life on block.
- If you want more tankiness but less dps, you can always use fortify in main links instead of brutality/melee physical support.
- If you use Fortify in main links, you can also get the Fortify Cluster on the tree for more tankiness
- Make sure to put your Molten Shell on left Click so that it auto-triggers whenever it's off-cooldown while you are holding Left-click. and make sure it's linked to Increased duration support 20/20
- Get corrupted blood Immunity jewel.
-Always have an instant recovery life flask with 20% quality.
- Max you chaos resistance by having it @38% then anoint Cleansed thoughts On amulet.
- If you wanna be even more tanky, you can choose to use Glorious Vanity jewel with Xibaqua's influence. for 80% chaos res and 77.5% all other ele res. [put it in the socket above the large life cluster on the tree and pick The Agnostic]
My DPS doesn't feel right for my gear, What should I do?
- if you are on budget, make sure you have a very high roll Scaeva Gladius with 30% quality through beast crafting
- If you are rich, you have 2 options: First is to get Paradoxica with 200pdps, 1.5AS, 18%+ Chance to impale and remove Swift Skewering and spend the points somewhere else. Second option is to get a rare foil with 550pdps, 2+ AS, 6.6+% Crit chance.
- make sure all your main-links gems are 20/20
- make sure your abyssus has at least 120% crit multi
- Make sure you are using your totem setup when you face any boss [Multiple totems support - Ancestral Warchief - Ancestral Protector] you should always deploy both of them @any boss.
- make sure you reach 100% Accuracy. it's a must.
- get An assassin's mark ring, preferably a steel ring.
- Get your Ryslatha's coil asap. it makes huge difference.
- If you have couple of exalts to spend, get yourself a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales. it's an insane dps gain.
- Make sure you are using Farrul's fur [normal or replica] 6- Links and not 5L or dps will be extremely lacking.
- Get gloves with either +1 frenzy or with strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod.
- make sure to use the best flask setup possible which is: Quicksilver flask with Ignite immunity/diamod flask with curse immunity/ Lion's roar/ Life flask with bleed immunity and instant heal/ Sulphur flask with freeze immunity or Bottled faith if you can afford one.
Can we use cluster jewels in this build?
No, not really. mainly because it's really hard to replace any of the nodes we are taking.
How is Headhunter with this build? does it work well?
Yes! it's extremely good with this build and helps a lot with fully juiced maps/100% Delirious maps.
I'm getting One-shotted a lot... why?
there can be couple of reasons for that. first of all make sure you met all the defensive requirements of the build which are stated above in this section. if you still die and you maxed out all your defensive layers, it can be due to one of these reasons:
1- Map/contract has 40% reduced block chance for players
2- Map/area/boss has a very strong degan/DoT skill and this build is just weak to them.
3- Map/area has so many damage mods that it's devestating for any build, so that if just one hit passes through our block, BOOM! you're dead.
these are the only reasons that can cause any chance of you being one-shotted.
Should I be using any Timless jewels in the build in 3.12?
Well, yes, if you want to! you have 2 options here:
1- Use Glorious Vanity jewel with Xibaqua's influence and put in the the socket next to the Agnostic Keystone then allocate The Agnostic.
2- Use a Lethal Pride under Kaom's influence in socket at the very left of the tree. but make sure to keep rolling it with divines till you get good bonuses on allocated notables.
*Using a timeless jewel is optional though, and you shouldn't feel any pressure to get one. it's just a luxury option.
Why sometimes I keep going back in time? and even die at times? (why game is desyncing?)
simply open the game settings, go to UI, change network mode to Lockstep instead of Predictive.
What are the ways to get Impale chance in this game?
- Impale chance support grants 40% chance to impale and 50% if you are using Anomalous Impale chance. [this one isn't optional and must be used]
- Dread banner grants 20% chance to impale and Divergent Dread banner grants 25% chance to impale.
- Forceful skewering cluster on tree grants 20% chance to impale
- Swift skewering cluster on tree grants 20% chance to impale if u take the left path and 30% if you take the right path
- Watcher's eye jewel can have 25% chance to impale mod
- Paradoxica weapon can have up to 20% chance to impale on it
- Hunter's gloves can roll up to 15% chance to impale on hit on it.
So, use whatever combination you like from the above along with Impale support in order to reach 100% chance to Impale!
LudaFish's Progression Tips From Zero To Hero:
Starting gear that you will replace and is fine to use as you're leveling/farming as Cyclone:
Weapon: Ahn's Might
Shield: Lioneye's Remorse/Good rare shield with high life/5% life on block
Belt: Perserverance (try not to be reliant on Cold Res Bonus as you get other gear)/ Rare belt with life, as much res as possible
Helmet: Abyssus (with good rolls if you can)
Body: Tabula whenever you can get your hands on one.
Gloves: Any rare gloves with life and resists.
Boots: Any rare boots with life, mov.speed and resists.
Order of importance after this(Switching to Flicker stage)(this isn't focusing on maxing chaos res, so you can try to max chaos res as u progress):
Note: If you switched to flicker and can't afford a good weapon yet, Please get Scaeva Gladius ASAP with either 3G sockets for 30% crit multi or 2G1B for a mix between Crit multi and mana sustain.
1- Getting " Phys damage leech as mana" mod on a jewel or a piece of gear to sustain flicker
2. Farrul's Fur (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- 5L min/6L Ideal
- Replica Farrul's Fur ideal if available and within your budget
3. Aspect of the Cat on Gloves or Boots (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- These can be beastcrafted on any glove or boot with an open suffix using "Farrul, First of the Plains"
- These must have a un-linked socket containing 20/20 Less Duration Support
4. 2x Pieces of Jewelery with -8 or 9 to Non-Channeling Skills (can be crafted jewelry with an open Prefix)
- Annoint Amulet with Frenetic (+1 frenzy helps with both damage and sustaining flicker)
- Other important prefix/suffix combinations to look for:
- Critical Multiplier
- Physical Damage to Attacks
5. Anomalous flicker strike
6. The Surrender
7. Ryslatha's Coil
8. Unnatural Instinct
9. Paradoxica or Rare Sword with 450+ PDPS & 6.5%+ Crit Chance & 1.9+ Attack speed
- Focus on High PDPS
10. Jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you"
- This can be Intuitive Leap or a Rare Jewel
11. Intuitive Leap
12. Upgrade your boots and gloves if you can to better ones if you can afford it.
Below, you just get whichever you can get your hands on first:
13. Abyssus with either 40% flicker damage enchant or 12% increased attack speed to blood rage
14. Awakened Multistrike
15. Bottled Faith
16. Watcher's Eye
- Focus on "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride"
- Other mods to look for but will increase the price significantly:
- #% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
- #% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
- #% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
- #% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
- #% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
- #% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
Begin to Min/Max
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 22 juil. 2021 17:03:13
Dernier bump le 15 sept. 2021 15:27:33
le 17 juil. 2020 15:33:43
Thanks for the guide, can you explain how to craft the god-like 1h? :)
le 17 juil. 2020 19:00:36
I'm sorry but I didn't craft this. I bought it this way :D. although, I guess the original crafter just got a good base then kept rerolling till he got t1 Merciless mod and he used harvest to fracture it; then he just harvest-crafted all other mods using augs, remove/add, etc. it's a very expensive process though :/ and needs lots of luck to fracture the mod u need as it's 1/3 chance as far as I know.
le 17 juil. 2020 19:18:02
Replying cause I'm interested in this Flicker Strike build, but desperately want a budget version. Looked at the cost of the shield and body alone already being 7 ex. Hope I'm not the only one waiting for a budget version of this sick looking build
le 17 juil. 2020 22:35:48
Has the de-sync issue been fixed for flicker strike? I played flicker strike a few years ago but the de-sync issue was annoying AF
le 17 juil. 2020 23:46:31
Okay will try to make a budget version soon and add it to the main post here but the Armour and "Aspect of the cat mod" on any piece of gear with sockets are mandatory for the build to work smoothly. You can compromise when it comes to other pieces but not those, unless u can get another source to generate frenzy charges on hit. and as for the desync i don't experience any. my internet sometimes just goes crazy; but nothing wrong in the game.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 18 juil. 2020 01:25:32
le 18 juil. 2020 01:22:10
How did you level this build? and when did you change to flicker?
le 18 juil. 2020 11:42:46
I leveled it as cyclone. it was originally a cyclone anyway till 95 and it was just as strong but clear speed was lower; thus, I wanted something fast, so I changed to Flicker at lvl 95 and I wasn't disappointed! But you can change to flicker right after you reach maps @ level 72 or so when you are able to get aspect of the cat + less duration support with Farrul's fur. You can also use flicker comfortably when you reach lvl 51 and able to use Terminus Est 2h sword just to level up as generating frenzies will be easy. Build is extremely strong tbh, especially after I changed Abyssus with Eyes of the Inward Crown, it became even more tanky but with a loss of a some dps.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 18 juil. 2020 12:36:41
le 18 juil. 2020 12:34:47
nice build. a leveling guide would be awesome.
le 18 juil. 2020 16:03:21
I`d like to see a budget version where you put the links to search the items with the stats needed and so on. And also would be nice to tell us what to upgrade first, how much would cost and stuff like that. Other than that, that foil is around 100 ex so is pretty hard to get it, plus are more other key items required. Cheers !!
le 18 juil. 2020 18:49:03