Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

I can't do big bosses since I crash :/

the irony is the people's pc who can handle the end game boss don't need the laptop.

#unpopular opinion
Whats the so call *end game boss* really..
now heres a question: Will i actually encounter said boss?
like sirus and the conquerors, Kosis and Omniphobia, Betrayal?
if so the league will be a success.
or will this be a bestiary/delve/synthesis/abyss RNG gate,
and ill find one, of three or four?
This race pretty much excludes the people who need it the most. (talking about the laptop)
Dernière édition par SubDoom, le 16 juin 2020 15:28:15
"
Mourisson a écrit :
To everyone saying “How about we get some microtransactions for free for non-racers” You got them. You get them all the time. Every single league you get 3 for challenges, completely free. And they actually look pretty damn good, so stop complaining.

To everyone saying “People with full time jobs have no chance” Yes you do. I have a full time job, yet I can be in maps on Saturday. Red maps on Sunday. And then a few hours a day to get me to end game bosses and another weekend to clean up any mistakes. Plenty youtube videos explaining how to do all of it. And I am no great player, I suck at fast-paced encounters, but I learn. If you can’t, then you don’t lack skill, you lack knowledge of the game. Knowledge how to make a successful build, how to get to certain content, and I’m sorry, this is going to hurt, but you are just too lazy to learn it, cause all the info is on the internet.

Here you have a great event where the pros can race for a guaranteed price, creating interesting content to watch for normal players while we spend a couple dozen hours in the first 9 days to get to the last boss and then keep dying until we kill it. If you think you should be pooled for a €2000 prize after playing a video game for 10 hours or so in a over a week or for being bad at it, then there isn’t really much help for you.

you have a full time job and stand no chance at this challenge. That bow build you did for delirium says it all.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
xPiranha a écrit :
"
Mourisson a écrit :
To everyone saying “How about we get some microtransactions for free for non-racers” You got them. You get them all the time. Every single league you get 3 for challenges, completely free. And they actually look pretty damn good, so stop complaining.

To everyone saying “People with full time jobs have no chance” Yes you do. I have a full time job, yet I can be in maps on Saturday. Red maps on Sunday. And then a few hours a day to get me to end game bosses and another weekend to clean up any mistakes. Plenty youtube videos explaining how to do all of it. And I am no great player, I suck at fast-paced encounters, but I learn. If you can’t, then you don’t lack skill, you lack knowledge of the game. Knowledge how to make a successful build, how to get to certain content, and I’m sorry, this is going to hurt, but you are just too lazy to learn it, cause all the info is on the internet.

Here you have a great event where the pros can race for a guaranteed price, creating interesting content to watch for normal players while we spend a couple dozen hours in the first 9 days to get to the last boss and then keep dying until we kill it. If you think you should be pooled for a €2000 prize after playing a video game for 10 hours or so in a over a week or for being bad at it, then there isn’t really much help for you.

you have a full time job and stand no chance at this challenge. That bow build you did for delirium says it all.

Oh, you mean the Delirium bow build that I made 3 weeks ago? You're so smart bro! :) Last time I properly played this game was a year ago.
Dernière édition par Mourisson, le 16 juin 2020 16:14:18
Wanna know if a league is a complete dud... there you go... Numbers will drop... at the worse of time... a time where people actually have time. Recycling has its limit. Burnt out, burnt out is the word... All eyes on PoE2... better be up to snuff.
Dernière édition par MarcEric, le 16 juin 2020 17:07:26
Forgive me if this has been asked before, (I did quickly look) but can we get a cash reward instead of the laptop?

Edit: is there a page of official rules?
Dernière édition par LowestOne, le 16 juin 2020 20:11:27
Another challenge for the Elite no/lifer racer... yaawwwnnnn!!!!!
(Filthy casual presses nose against glass from outside looking at the wonders inside and wishing to partake but knowing it's all a dream.)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Mourisson a écrit :
"
xPiranha a écrit :
"
Mourisson a écrit :

Oh, you mean the Delirium bow build that I made 3 weeks ago? You're so smart bro! :) Last time I properly played this game was a year ago.
Explains the 8 Challenges.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires