Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

Will there be a site/page where we can check that the kill registered after we do it?

It would really suck to spend all that time and then some dodgy code somewhere stopped the kill from counting. And it wouldn't be the first time that sort of thing has happened.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
I will use a zombie build for this league, you know... by Plants vs Zombies meme
"
SnakePatriot a écrit :
I will use a zombie build for this league, you know... by Plants vs Zombies meme

heh
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
Konejito a écrit :
The reason people are sad is because the prize is only for "very few" who play sickly. If you play 8 hours (in quarantine it is possible) each day you can't win and play 20 hours w 2 hours to sleep and 2 hours to eat and go to the bathroom is ... unhealthy.

I thank GGG for this game which is very good, but these awards are clearly unattainable if you are not a POE professional

Thanks GGG for this great game.

Ty google translate

People who would win the laptop don't even need the laptop in the first place, since they can afford it. XD
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
How i wish there's also a prized competition for 2-hr/day players.
who won ?
I have a Question for those of us who can't fight the boss anymore because it BUGGED out and the quest to spawn it is BUGGED too.

I spawned the boss on Wednesday morning it locked me out of its Root Circle and wasn't attackable anymore. Same Problem like many other guys in the BUG REPORT Forums.

I can't even respawn the boss now cuz the QUEST IS BUGGED TOO, Oshari is gone, the plant is gone, the counter is gone.

Do we get a price for beta testing or anything?
(I already know the answer but a girl can dream, right?)
Dernière édition par Gnome33, le 25 juin 2020 11:58:33
"
Gnome33 a écrit :
I have a Question for those of us who can't fight the boss anymore because it BUGGED out and the quest to spawn it is BUGGED too.

I spawned the boss on Wednesday morning it locked me out of its Root Circle and wasn't attackable anymore. Same Problem like many other guys in the BUG REPORT Forums.

I can't even respawn the boss now cuz the QUEST IS BUGGED TOO, Oshari is gone, the plant is gone, the counter is gone.

Do we get a price for beta testing or anything?
(I already know the answer but a girl can dream, right?)

I would also like the answer to this question.
The on-kill message mentions some 'ladder' where you can see your results being registered, 'in thread'. Can someone please direct me to where it is?
Alternatively if we win nothing. Can people who kill the harvest beast just get a significant discount on purchasing the laptop or something similar? Win win for everyone.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires