Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

Do us console players a favour and DONT have it on SSFHC that shit is unplayable and you know it
Pog
"
The exact way to reach this boss will be explained in more detail closer to launch.

I don't think there should be any explanation to the boss whatsoever! If it's going to be a challenge with a real prize for the winner, make it a REAL CHALLENGE and let players figure out on their own how to reach and kill the boss. No guides accepted!
This would boost the fun of it ridiculously, even if I don't have the slightest chance to ever win anything in PoE because im a noob :-).
Are the boss kills automatically submitted for the draw in-game or do players have to provide a recording/stream?
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
imagine sacrificing sleep and health for days just to win 1500$.

just buy it at this point :D
"
Garrur a écrit :
"
The exact way to reach this boss will be explained in more detail closer to launch.

I don't think there should be any explanation to the boss whatsoever! If it's going to be a challenge with a real prize for the winner, make it a REAL CHALLENGE and let players figure out on their own how to reach and kill the boss. No guides accepted!

I mean I like your angle mate but SC will have killed all of it by day 3 lol it won't be unknown what they do or how to spawn them
Wait a moment, who is the harvest end game boss??
I'm definitely not a contender but that is still pretty cool, good luck!
If i'm playing in a SC Private League will I still be eligible for the draw?
not even in 100 years :(, but good luck for everyone

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires