3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
slowmath a écrit :
"
YummyGummys a écrit :
"
slowmath a écrit :
Thank you Yummy - any advice on priority of cluster jewels besides deep cuts?

NP! For Large clusters Deep Cut is always top priority, it adds too much dps to exclude for this type of build. A secondary should be Feed the fury or 1 Fuel the Fight if you need a source of mana leech. The third skill is not necessary and can be anything as we don't spec into them. But for leveling purpose or budget purposes, martial prowess give the highest dps for the third skill.

Last question I promise, how important is mob mentality and lead by example in terms of priority?

Mob mentality is for sustaining berserk, best with a 40% rage loss enchant on helm which will allow for perma berserk uptime with 4x mob mentality.

Lead by example provides great offense and defense simultaneously. Prob the best with mob mentality as the other warcry skills are quite useless for this build.
Thanks YummyGummy for the updates.

I've mostly finished with the league, so haven't been updating for a while. I think the non-berserk version is good with what I've posted, but I never got around to testing a perma-berserk jewel one. I'm glad it works well and might come back later to smash more heads with it :)

I will miss having so much hp, but I think the classic PoE proverb holds true: the best way to survive is murder everything on the screen before they can kill you.
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
Thanks YummyGummy for the updates.

I've mostly finished with the league, so haven't been updating for a while. I think the non-berserk version is good with what I've posted, but I never got around to testing a perma-berserk jewel one. I'm glad it works well and might come back later to smash more heads with it :)

I will miss having so much hp, but I think the classic PoE proverb holds true: the best way to survive is murder everything on the screen before they can kill you.

My Pleasure!

If you switch all the dex/str split personalities to dex/hp, you can gain about 1k~ HP (from ~5400 to 6400~) but ofc you will also lose about 21M~ DPS (from 86M to 65M~) The said # example is with my gears ofc and will vary depending on yours. But 65M should still be more than sufficient to massacre all content :)
Whats with the Akhara of Asenath Maraketh Jewel?
Im a little confused as to the "newer" version of the build, the sword obviously unequips itself when u get rampage, but the rest of the time it stays equipped ? do you just switch weapons with X to get the rampage going or there is some way to keep rampage up 24/7 ?
"
slowmath a écrit :
Whats with the Akhara of Asenath Maraketh Jewel?

Anyone? 5% dex boost?
"
bathristowow a écrit :
Im a little confused as to the "newer" version of the build, the sword obviously unequips itself when u get rampage, but the rest of the time it stays equipped ? do you just switch weapons with X to get the rampage going or there is some way to keep rampage up 24/7 ?

Eventually your damage gets so high that you can kill white mobs with the sword and rampage stays up for most of the map. If there is concern with a boss, just un-equip it.
Hi. Sorry I didn't see it in your post. What bandits are you using?
im with "kill all" at level 97 and missing 1 point so yeah
Actually, its not 10% more damage taken its 10% increased damage taken, which adds up with map mods so its not as bad
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires