[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Joracpummeler a écrit :
OK, guys. I see again and again don't take Gladiators Perserverence. But, for 3 points, we get 74% increased damage, 1.4% leech and 10% recovery.

I don't know of a single 3 point notable in the entire build that gives this much overall boost. Moreover, we are recovery starved, with only the shield/its gems and blood rage for ehp recovery. So, imo, we need the leech and the phys dmg is huge.

What am I not seeing?

Good question, I'd like to know as well.
"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :
anyone with experience with this build can help me?
i have ryslatha, surrender, paradoxica, all my elemental resistances 75% and 5110 hp.
sometimes e get hitkilled within a blink of eyes
my chance to block is 75%

Hi there! Did a little spying work on your character (since you requested for some advice) and generally-speaking, I would aim for 5.5K hp+ on the character to feel a little safer.

For my own character, I'm sitting at 6.1K hp, going into 6.2K hp. I have taken huge hits of about 5K and the extra health buffer has saved me plenty of times, giving me time to quickly slam on my flasks / life gain / life leech up. I have smashed Maven, the Feared, Trialmaster, all end-game bosses (minus Aul, the Crystal King, because he's gated behind RNG and I can't be bothered with him).

Perhaps a few things you could work on:

1) Work on getting a -15 mana cost chest with 100 hp (preferably astral plate base) and you can then ditch the praxis ring which does not give you health. I'd rank this as the most important upgrade for you.

2) Ditch the Stampede boots, get rare boots with 100 hp + and resists (or tailwind if you are good on resists).

3) After 1 and 2, get new rings (including Circle of Guilt, ring with vuln on hit) and new amulet.

4) Get an Impale on hit Watcher's Eye, your current Watcher's Eye...is rather lacklustre and should be even replaced with a rare jewel asap. (luxury upgrade but very nice dps boost, do the above first)

5) Bottled Faith (luxury upgrade, don't rush for this now)

6) If your gear allows (which I highly encourage), you could drop the dex and intel nodes to convert into more HP nodes on the skill tree, enhancing your survivability.

Obviously the above requires further investment but then again...that goes for 99% of builds out there. :D

I hope this helps! :-)
This game is an illusion, exile.
"
Joracpummeler a écrit :
OK, guys. I see again and again don't take Gladiators Perserverence. But, for 3 points, we get 74% increased damage, 1.4% leech and 10% recovery.

I don't know of a single 3 point notable in the entire build that gives this much overall boost. Moreover, we are recovery starved, with only the shield/its gems and blood rage for ehp recovery. So, imo, we need the leech and the phys dmg is huge.

What am I not seeing?

Nothing wrong with picking it up but personally (for myself), there comes a point where the damage my character deals is sufficient to take down the toughest bosses in the game. For myself, I would then value HP nodes (or maybe another jewel slot or defensive nodes) a lot more and move towards such.

The build author merely crafts a guide and I always believe it is up to the pilots (ourselves included) to steer the shaping of our character into what we feel is best. :-)

To myself, while Gladiators Perseverance is a good node...I just found greater value (in my perception) elsewhere. Another player may see it differently as they may have differing needs.

My two cents of an opinion on the matter.
This game is an illusion, exile.
How big "Bladedancer" anointment affect the DPS? I'm thinking to change it into Hematophagy for life leech.
BRUH MOMENT
After a failed experiment with Mjolner COC and a loss of 2 weeks, I go back to Max Block Glad. This time COC Max Block. I'm not dying BUT the single target dps is very low, it's a little better on the maps, but still a long way from your T15 movie. What to work on and what to improve?

https://pastebin.com/BhacLsim
Hey, It's my first ever char in PoE and I'm using this build.
Can someone give me a list of things I should focus on with developing my character? Preferably ranked highest>lowest prio. I hope I'm not asking for too much and thank you in advance.

Here is the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/uDetHDbg
Change your sword would be your first Task...
Also your shield needs an update.
"

Change your sword would be your first Task...
Also your shield needs an update.

Any sword/shield recommendations? Idk what options I should look for
Paradoxica?
"
SADleem a écrit :
"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :
anyone with experience with this build can help me?
i have ryslatha, surrender, paradoxica, all my elemental resistances 75% and 5110 hp.
sometimes e get hitkilled within a blink of eyes
my chance to block is 75%

Hi there! Did a little spying work on your character (since you requested for some advice) and generally-speaking, I would aim for 5.5K hp+ on the character to feel a little safer.

For my own character, I'm sitting at 6.1K hp, going into 6.2K hp. I have taken huge hits of about 5K and the extra health buffer has saved me plenty of times, giving me time to quickly slam on my flasks / life gain / life leech up. I have smashed Maven, the Feared, Trialmaster, all end-game bosses (minus Aul, the Crystal King, because he's gated behind RNG and I can't be bothered with him).

Perhaps a few things you could work on:

1) Work on getting a -15 mana cost chest with 100 hp (preferably astral plate base) and you can then ditch the praxis ring which does not give you health. I'd rank this as the most important upgrade for you.

2) Ditch the Stampede boots, get rare boots with 100 hp + and resists (or tailwind if you are good on resists).

3) After 1 and 2, get new rings (including Circle of Guilt, ring with vuln on hit) and new amulet.

4) Get an Impale on hit Watcher's Eye, your current Watcher's Eye...is rather lacklustre and should be even replaced with a rare jewel asap. (luxury upgrade but very nice dps boost, do the above first)

5) Bottled Faith (luxury upgrade, don't rush for this now)

6) If your gear allows (which I highly encourage), you could drop the dex and intel nodes to convert into more HP nodes on the skill tree, enhancing your survivability.

Obviously the above requires further investment but then again...that goes for 99% of builds out there. :D

I hope this helps! :-)

Thank you VERY MUCH!
swapped my boots, my watcher's eye and my passive tree
my HP is now ~5500
now its time to swap my body armour and rings
thanks again

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires